December Babies!

Just found out today that my sister in law (brothers wife) is also 9 weeks and is having their 3rd. My cousins wife is 12 weeks and my other sister in law (husbands sister) is 6 months, but we have known that for awhile...

Wow congrats to everyone! Haha

Yay! I completely understand! Haha im 10 weeks now.

I have a question for everyone! Has anyone done any low cost/ free gender prediction screening such as the urine test, needle test, or looked at the chinese birth calendar? If so were they accurate and how far along were u? I had a friend do the needle test and it showed only 1 girl and then i looked on the chinese calendar it also showed girl. My hubby is going to be so sad but in the long run im sure shes going to be daddy's little girl if its right i have a lot of prep work to do for myself and daddy! Lol

I did the wedding ring test and the chinese gender prediction calendar and both told me boy. I could be having twins tho, have you heard of any tests to show that? I will be 9 weeks on saturday...
Hmmm interesting to see what the us will say! Yes the need/ring test will tell u if uoure having twins. It will briefly stop and then start back up again with either the same gender or opposite!

Wow so apparently according to the ring/needle test over my belly and over my wrist I am having twin boys. What makes the ring/needle do that....how and why does it react??

I have a question for everyone! Has anyone done any low cost/ free gender prediction screening such as the urine test, needle test, or looked at the chinese birth calendar? If so were they accurate and how far along were u? I had a friend do the needle test and it showed only 1 girl and then i looked on the chinese calendar it also showed girl. My hubby is going to be so sad but in the long run im sure shes going to be daddy's little girl if its right i have a lot of prep work to do for myself and daddy! Lol

I did the wedding ring test and the chinese gender prediction calendar and both told me boy. I could be having twins tho, have you heard of any tests to show that? I will be 9 weeks on saturday...
Hmmm interesting to see what the us will say! Yes the need/ring test will tell u if uoure having twins. It will briefly stop and then start back up again with either the same gender or opposite!

Wow so apparently according to the ring/needle test over my belly and over my wrist I am having twin boys. What makes the ring/needle do that....how and why does it react??
Im not sure i plan on researching it though cause im curious as well did u find out how many kids youre going to have total?

10 weeks for me! Nausea has been loads better yesterday and today. Bloating seems to have passed but I have a definite pot belly! I had a stomach flat in line with my hip bones though so I suppose what little is in there has to go somewhere! I'm going to be 13+4 before I get my 12 week scan so have a long weight still.

Im not sure i plan on researching it though cause im curious as well did u find out how many kids youre going to have total?

I would love to know why and how it happens/works if yu find out anything. I held it there long enough for it to say 2 boys... My arm got tired lol.

10 weeks for me! Nausea has been loads better yesterday and today. Bloating seems to have passed but I have a definite pot belly! I had a stomach flat in line with my hip bones though so I suppose what little is in there has to go somewhere! I'm going to be 13+4 before I get my 12 week scan so have a long weight still.

I was the same way, very flat even with my hip bones. I am 9 weeks and definitely showing...

allicat that is a really good pic! my little bean at 7+1 would not stop moving already so didn't get a great pic tech also had a hard time getting the hb cuz he kept moving lol. I see him again on Tuesday(just have a really strong feeling of boy) hopefully he holds still better lol. congrats!

So sad... my sister in law's sister lost her baby today. Baby girl measured 27 weeks :(

I have an OB appointment tomorrow....wish me luck.

I have my 2nd OB appointment tomorrow! I'm really hoping they can pick up the heartbeat on the doppler as I've already had my first ultrasound. I'll be 12 weeks 4 days.

I hope so too! My next appt i will be 14 weeks so hopefully they will be able to check then. I had my 10 week appt and they only checked my blood pressure and told me when they require u/s thats it. Im ready to hear that heartbeat again. :)
Im also getting a doppler from my sil so hopefully i will be able to detect it by the time it gets here!

sooo......bad day....... :cry: went in thinking all is great to find out that baby died at 9 weeks..... :cry: was not expecting that at all! my mom was with me at least and my husband has been great. going in for a d&c tomorrow...so hard to go through this again....my 3 kids are at my moms for the night and we will tell them tomorrow after the surgery. I think I am going to go get them a kitty...they have been wanting a pet and I think it would be good for all of us...... good luck to the rest of you on the rest of your journey....

Im so sorry krissy. Thinking of all of u and glad u have your mom and hubby for suppot!

sooo......bad day....... :cry: went in thinking all is great to find out that baby died at 9 weeks..... :cry: was not expecting that at all! my mom was with me at least and my husband has been great. going in for a d&c tomorrow...so hard to go through this again....my 3 kids are at my moms for the night and we will tell them tomorrow after the surgery. I think I am going to go get them a kitty...they have been wanting a pet and I think it would be good for all of us...... good luck to the rest of you on the rest of your journey....

OH NO!!!!! :cry::cry: Krissy I am SO sorry for your loss!!! :cry:

I had a bad OB appointment today.

Baby is measuring fine, and has a good heartbeat... but I'm showing symptoms of early gestational diabetes so in two weeks I go in to do the test early.

Also, Doctor did an ultrasound and he didn't say why exactly, but after my ultrasound he said I should get tested for Trisomys. I'm heartbroken. I go back next week for the Trisomy blood work & Ultrasound :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->