December Babies!

I am dying to get into second trimester!! I have 4 more weeks left. They are dragging on! Good news is I booked my first appointment. :) June 21st! :cloud9:

Why so long to get in?

Well, they could have got me in sooner, but the doctor here is booked! Either way, they asked me some questions and so far my pregnancy feels like it is going great. I have symptoms, no bleeding, some mild cramping here and there and my tummy is growing and things look great on my end. They said that if I feel good that I can wait a little. I will be 13.5 weeks when I go in for my appointment. Second week of second tri. So I don't mind.:thumbup:

That's fantastic! The only thing that worries me is I feel like that prenatal care in the first trimester is also important. :winkwink:

What part of OR are you from? I've got family in Salem! :flower:

The 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks, your 12th week is actually your last week of the first trimester. Some regions say it starts at 14 weeks, but the Mayo Clinic says 13, so I go with them :) Third Trimester starts at 27.

Yeah, thats what worries me. But I feel okay...except today. I feel emotional, lousy and tired. I feel like a drag. :cry: I just want to go home and watch tv and fall asleep. I am seriously tired. There is nothing to do at the office and I am just sitting here. I live in Lakeview, OR. VERY little town. 3,000 people at best! LOL My hubby's family all live in Spanish Fork and Vernal Utah. We are actually going here in a month and a half or so for a family reunion. :thumbup:

Haha that's hilarious! Spanish Fork isn't terribly far from me. Hope you enjoy your trip here. Are you and your hubby LDS?

I am dying to get into second trimester!! I have 4 more weeks left. They are dragging on! Good news is I booked my first appointment. :) June 21st! :cloud9:

Why so long to get in?

Well, they could have got me in sooner, but the doctor here is booked! Either way, they asked me some questions and so far my pregnancy feels like it is going great. I have symptoms, no bleeding, some mild cramping here and there and my tummy is growing and things look great on my end. They said that if I feel good that I can wait a little. I will be 13.5 weeks when I go in for my appointment. Second week of second tri. So I don't mind.:thumbup:

That's fantastic! The only thing that worries me is I feel like that prenatal care in the first trimester is also important. :winkwink:

The 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks, your 12th week is actually your last week of the first trimester. Some regions say it starts at 14 weeks, but the Mayo Clinic says 13, so I go with them :) Third Trimester starts at 27.

Yeah, thats what worries me. But I feel okay...except today. I feel emotional, lousy and tired. I feel like a drag. :cry: I just want to go home and watch tv and fall asleep. I am seriously tired. There is nothing to do at the office and I am just sitting here. I live in Lakeview, OR. VERY little town. 3,000 people at best! LOL My hubby's family all live in Spanish Fork and Vernal Utah. We are actually going here in a month and a half or so for a family reunion. :thumbup:

Haha that's hilarious! Spanish Fork isn't terribly far from me. Hope you enjoy your trip here. Are you and your hubby LDS?

Thank you! We plan to :) No, DH and I are Christian. I am a VERY strong Christian. Born and raised in a Christian home. I have a few uncles who are pastors. My grandfather is also a pastor.

Why so long to get in?

Thank you! We plan to :) No, DH and I are Christian. I am a VERY strong Christian. Born and raised in a Christian home. I have a few uncles who are pastors. My grandfather is also a pastor.

I'm not LDS either. :winkwink:

So.....:blush:

I'm NOT even kidding when I say I seriously JUST felt the first baby flutters.:hugs: Not gas, not in my mind...literally baby flutters:happydance: Felt like a butterfly! I'm a small woman to begin with, but this is my 6th pregnancy and I think being pregnant twice last year my body didn't get the chance to "go back to normal" so my uterus is extra sensitive to everything.

That seriously made me happy. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh wow SLC that's amazing congrats i cant wait to feel that.

I think i found the heartbeat last night, it was like a small dog panting and at 159BPM, i figure it has to be the baby right?!?!? im still not sure.

Today though i have really bad cramping, like stabbing that keeps making me wince im quite concerned i keep running to the loo to check for blood, im trying to not stress but it's so hard.

If it was 159, than yes it was definitely the baby!!!!

How's everyone feeling? Cravings? Symptoms easing up? Bump peeking out? Anything?

I can't believe I'll be 9 weeks in 3 days! that's almost 25% done!

How's everyone feeling? Cravings? Symptoms easing up? Bump peeking out? Anything?

I can't believe I'll be 9 weeks in 3 days! that's almost 25% done!

I am actually feeling alot better than I was at 6 weeks. I had some nausea but never actually vomited. My breasts were so tender from about 5 week till about last week and now nothing. I have been feeling what I think is my uterus stretching and pulling, is that possible? I will be 8 weeks 2morrow and feel like I am already showing, is that possible for a singleton or multiples at this point? I am not craving sweets at all...lots of fruits, meat and cheese...

Yep, I can feel little tugs in there too! I think part of it is growing pains and the other part is the placenta attaching getting ready to take over!

My symptoms disappeared too for a few days and scared me bad! But they're back 2 fold. I had a scan 2 weeks ago and unless one is hiding, there's only 1 baby in there.

I've been in maternity since 7 weeks. My pants are about 3-4 inches from being able to button them. Based on my scan pic, I've got a lot of fluid and my uterus is big. Which partly explains why I'm so big already,

Yep, I can feel little tugs in there too! I think part of it is growing pains and the other part is the placenta attaching getting ready to take over!

My symptoms disappeared too for a few days and scared me bad! But they're back 2 fold. I had a scan 2 weeks ago and unless one is hiding, there's only 1 baby in there.

I've been in maternity since 7 weeks. My pants are about 3-4 inches from being able to button them. Based on my scan pic, I've got a lot of fluid and my uterus is big. Which partly explains why I'm so big already,

I could be having twins... they run in my family and I was on Clomid. Will find out at my scan on the 24th unless one or more is hiding. Was supposed to have my first scan yesterday but the dr. canceled as she was doing deliveries all day.

Well I was feeling better for 6 days til yesterday. Nausea returned and I have a ton of bloating/gas. Ugh. Breast are fine for the most part and yeah I'm getting the "growing pains" haha I'm not sure that I'm showing already one cause I'm still overweight and 2 cause I'm bloated lol I'm 9 1/2 weeks. I have my first month appt in a week exactly! I will be 10 weeks then! Can't believe we will be out of the first trimester soon! Yay!!!!

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow....I can't believe it! Even though 11 weeks isn't very far, I feel like it's still leaps away considering I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks! LOL

Yay! I completely understand! Haha im 10 weeks now.

I have a question for everyone! Has anyone done any low cost/ free gender prediction screening such as the urine test, needle test, or looked at the chinese birth calendar? If so were they accurate and how far along were u? I had a friend do the needle test and it showed only 1 girl and then i looked on the chinese calendar it also showed girl. My hubby is going to be so sad but in the long run im sure shes going to be daddy's little girl if its right i have a lot of prep work to do for myself and daddy! Lol

I have a question for everyone! Has anyone done any low cost/ free gender prediction screening such as the urine test, needle test, or looked at the chinese birth calendar? If so were they accurate and how far along were u? I had a friend do the needle test and it showed only 1 girl and then i looked on the chinese calendar it also showed girl. My hubby is going to be so sad but in the long run im sure shes going to be daddy's little girl if its right i have a lot of prep work to do for myself and daddy! Lol

I did the wedding ring test and the chinese gender prediction calendar and both told me boy. I could be having twins tho, have you heard of any tests to show that? I will be 9 weeks on saturday...

Just found out today that my sister in law (brothers wife) is also 9 weeks and is having their 3rd. My cousins wife is 12 weeks and my other sister in law (husbands sister) is 6 months, but we have known that for awhile...

I did the wedding ring test and the chinese gender prediction calendar and both told me boy. I could be having twins tho, have you heard of any tests to show that? I will be 9 weeks on saturday...
Hmmm interesting to see what the us will say! Yes the need/ring test will tell u if uoure having twins. It will briefly stop and then start back up again with either the same gender or opposite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->