December Babies!

I know right?! though the chap that it was that said it and i am surprised that it was a man not one of the girls (we normally notice these things more dont we) he knew me when i was a hardcore dieter, when i would eat hardly anything during the day and go to the gym 5 days a week, so i guess it's quite the change and so noticable i guess, would have been nice though if he'd have asked me direct but then i just dont know what i would say im such a terrible lier ha ha

I just need to know that there is actually a babe in there and that it's healthy, the important people already know my mum, MIL a few friend, thought i am excited to tell my sister she'll be chuffed, im not going to announance it at work as such, but it just wont be a secret anymore. I just cant wait to see and hear my baby, it's mindblowing to me, it'll be my first scan with a (hopefully) live baby and it's insane to me to think that it's inside me ha ha

I know right?! though the chap that it was that said it and i am surprised that it was a man not one of the girls (we normally notice these things more dont we) he knew me when i was a hardcore dieter, when i would eat hardly anything during the day and go to the gym 5 days a week, so i guess it's quite the change and so noticable i guess, would have been nice though if he'd have asked me direct but then i just dont know what i would say im such a terrible lier ha ha

I just need to know that there is actually a babe in there and that it's healthy, the important people already know my mum, MIL a few friend, thought i am excited to tell my sister she'll be chuffed, im not going to announance it at work as such, but it just wont be a secret anymore. I just cant wait to see and hear my baby, it's mindblowing to me, it'll be my first scan with a (hopefully) live baby and it's insane to me to think that it's inside me ha ha

I love first trimester ultrasounds to hear/see the heartbeat. It's always so reassuring :hugs:

My little babe looked like a white blob at 6 weeks. But you should actually have a pretty well formed baby!

They all look like little white beans at 6 weeks, lol, but it's the heartbeat that's the important thing :)

Yeah i really hope so i'll be 12 weeks 1 day so im hoping it'll actually look like a baby

Yeah very true slc!
And yeah i hope so too pink! Cant wait to see the little bean! Are u showing yet?

12 weeks is great. You will see a fully formed baby. Usually by about 10 weeks on ultrasound you see an actual baby moving around and being active. :)

Im bloated more than actually 'showing' Maegan some days it's so bad i look like am about 7 months gone but when i suck it in there's only a lil bump, i cant wait till it's actual baby bump!

Slc, OMG i cant wait! im so excited to see the lil one, after the disapointment last year, i never made it to my first scan so im just counting the days!

Haha I hear ya on the bloating! Some days I feel like I'm showing cause I'm so bloated but I know I'm way to early lol can't wait to see my lil bump either!

I already had to buy a BellaBand because my jeans that fit me 3 weeks ago are about 4 inches away from even being able to button them. I've already got a little pooch that I can't suck in.

Nice! Mine is just from bloating plus I'm still overweight so its hard to tell! :-(

Yeah i have a belly belt but it's only on the smallest size at the moment, i prefer wearing my maternity leggins, they're so comfy, hopefully the bloating will die down a bit soon and then get refilled with actual baby, it's just annoying because it's so uncomfortable i feel full of gas all the time and just fat and bleugy, and knowing it's not baby is annoying.

The gas sucks! At one point, I told DF that if I didn't fart soon I was gonna burst. I literally had him burp me yesterday so I could take more than 3 bites of my dinner LOL.

The gas sucks! At one point, I told DF that if I didn't fart soon I was gonna burst. I literally had him burp me yesterday so I could take more than 3 bites of my dinner LOL.

LOL that's hilarious!!

Lol! You had him burp you-- I love it! I try to get the gas to move around so it'll find an escape path somehow. Doesn't always work, but you know... we do what we have to!

Because I am a high-risk and have had late losses, we decided that if we lose this one we won't be trying anymore. We will probably do adoption if that is the case. I'm nervous...I'll be a nervous wreck too during the "weeks" I lost my last two :(

I just can't have another late loss. It's too much on my body, too much on me emotionally. I hope this baby pulls through but I'm emotionally prepared for it to not.

Oh SLC i really hope this ones sticky for you, i know what you mean about the certain weeks, but like my OH keeps saying just try to relax and engjoy it what will be will be, to be fair when he says it i want to kick him in the nuts but he's probaby right.

Lol! You had him burp you-- I love it! I try to get the gas to move around so it'll find an escape path somehow. Doesn't always work, but you know... we do what we have to!

Hey it worked! I felt sooooo much better afterwards. I love how he looks at me like I'm crazy and then tells me he loves me haha. I went and laid down with him yesterday and just cried in the bed for no real reason and he just rubbed my back and held me. And then I cried because he is just so sweet! :sigh: I'm a mess...lol

I'm so eager for second tri that I'm thinking of cheating and saying that 12 weeks is second tri this time, which starts May 30th. I don't want to have to think of second tri being all the way in June, that sounds so far away! May 30th seems like a date I can reach soon though.

10 weeks tomorrow, double digits! Each week feels a little better, I'm excited to be this far already, and I'm really starting to show now. I can't believe how much my uterus is already above my pelvic bone, I can feel it pushing up in the mornings before the bloat sets in.

I am dying to get into second trimester!! I have 4 more weeks left. They are dragging on! Good news is I booked my first appointment. :) June 21st! :cloud9:

Why so long to get in?

Well, they could have got me in sooner, but the doctor here is booked! Either way, they asked me some questions and so far my pregnancy feels like it is going great. I have symptoms, no bleeding, some mild cramping here and there and my tummy is growing and things look great on my end. They said that if I feel good that I can wait a little. I will be 13.5 weeks when I go in for my appointment. Second week of second tri. So I don't mind.:thumbup:

That's fantastic! The only thing that worries me is I feel like that prenatal care in the first trimester is also important. :winkwink:

What part of OR are you from? I've got family in Salem! :flower:

The 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks, your 12th week is actually your last week of the first trimester. Some regions say it starts at 14 weeks, but the Mayo Clinic says 13, so I go with them :) Third Trimester starts at 27.

Yeah, thats what worries me. But I feel okay...except today. I feel emotional, lousy and tired. I feel like a drag. :cry: I just want to go home and watch tv and fall asleep. I am seriously tired. There is nothing to do at the office and I am just sitting here. I live in Lakeview, OR. VERY little town. 3,000 people at best! LOL My hubby's family all live in Spanish Fork and Vernal Utah. We are actually going here in a month and a half or so for a family reunion. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->