December Babies!

slc-thanks and I will be praying your baby is ok....I can see you know what I am feeling right and I pray to god that this baby is ok for you I would hate to see you feel this pain again. :hugs:

Thanks hun. So sorry again for your loss...it's not fair :(

in my short 28 years I have come known life is not fair at all.....I just thank god I have my 3 beautiful healthy kids already and concentrate on them for a while. also we had found out about 2 weeks ago that my dad's cancer is back....so yeah life sucks right now but all we can do is fight and don't back down.......please keep me updated on your baby you deserve this baby after what you have been through!

OMG im so sorry Krissy, that's heartbreaking, no words help right now just take care xx

SLC im so sorry fxd everything is ok, you deserve a healthy happy bub. xx

well I am home now I am hurting but all in all ok. I got my pain meds to take soon and we told the kids and they are doing ok with it so far which helped. if they had been really upset that would have hurt more.....

I will continue to stalk you lovely ladies and I pray ya'll have beautiful healthy babies!!!!

I had my 12 week appointment yesterday. I was really surprised because I had another ultrasound because the doctor wanted to hear the heart beat and figured the doppler wouldn't pick it up. My mom came with me to the appointment so it was really special she got to see the baby. We seen the spine, then seen the baby flip and move from side to side and wave. The doctor said heart beat was in the 150s and all looked good.

I also announced on facebook yesterday and the responses and support was overwhelming!

well I am home now I am hurting but all in all ok. I got my pain meds to take soon and we told the kids and they are doing ok with it so far which helped. if they had been really upset that would have hurt more.....

I will continue to stalk you lovely ladies and I pray ya'll have beautiful healthy babies!!!!

Hoping time will heal.... and im glad your kids are doing ok. Thinking of u!

I had my 12 week appointment yesterday. I was really surprised because I had another ultrasound because the doctor wanted to hear the heart beat and figured the doppler wouldn't pick it up. My mom came with me to the appointment so it was really special she got to see the baby. We seen the spine, then seen the baby flip and move from side to side and wave. The doctor said heart beat was in the 150s and all looked good.

I also announced on facebook yesterday and the responses and support was overwhelming!

Thats amazing!! I saw my lil one when I was 6 weeks 6 days and I have to wait till June 10th when i go in for my one genetic testing appointment, I'll be 12 weeks 4 days on that day. Your so lucky the did an ultrasound!! When I went for my N1 & N2 appointment they didn't do any ultrasounds, so i'm nervous to see my little one on June 10. I'm fearing the worse, just incase something is wrong and when there isn't i can stop worrying and finally announce on FB too.

I'm due 20th December, I have my 12 week scan tomorrow. Feeling a little nervous.

Just wondering if there are any other ladies from Australia here, if so let me know as I created a Facebook page for Aussie babies due December 2013

I'm glad everything went okay for you and the kids but at the same time I feel horrible that you your angel grew wings. :cry:

You are amazing! After my losses last year It hurt way too bad to check up and stalk the old threads I was on. It hurt so bad....they reminded me what was ripped away from me. You are much more open minded than what I was.:hugs:

I can't believe I am almost 13 weeks already. Three days and i'm 13 weeks! YAY! That is so exciting to almost be in the 2nd trimester! woohoo.

Im 12 weeks tomorrow. Cant wait another week and im finally in the second trinester!

I'm due 20th December, I have my 12 week scan tomorrow. Feeling a little nervous.

Just wondering if there are any other ladies from Australia here, if so let me know as I created a Facebook page for Aussie babies due December 2013

I'm confused... are you having your 12 week scan early? Because I'm only 12 weeks 4 days and my due date is December 12th.:shrug:

I can't believe I am almost 13 weeks already. Three days and i'm 13 weeks! YAY! That is so exciting to almost be in the 2nd trimester! woohoo.

Me too - I wake up every morning with the countdown in my head! Just three more days! I can't wait, hoping this means I can stop throwing up every single time i go in a car and break all the blood vessels in my face...and hopefully start feeling baby moving in a few weeks!

Yeah me too I'm 14 weeks on Wednesday can't wait! Though I've felt so sick this past week it's supposed to be getting better not worse. Still I love it! 14 weeks and all is well loving being pregnant and enjoying maternity clothes.

I'm so excited for 2nd trimester! Only 5 more days! I had a little bit of nausea in the car on Saturday so I'm hoping that doesn't start developing more. Can't wait for my next appointment (6/26). I love hearing the heart beat of my peanut!

I did the night before last. It woke me up. It was throbbing. I had to take tylenol. It was awful! Lovely hormone surges!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->