December Babies!

I seem to get headaches ALL the time.

Anyone have baby name ideas? I thought I did...but now I really don't. I have some ideas floating but nothing set in stone.

We settled on our names a while ago. William Lee and Cecelia (Cece) Snow.

I get headaches all the time too I have to constantly drink water to keep it at bay but then I spend all my time in the bathroom.

We have some baby names, if it's a girl were sorted but boys names are a bit harder we can't decide on anything the names we liked to start with we have gone off of so were going to wait and see the gender then decide.

We've had names picked out for awhile.

Boy: Steven Lee
Girl: Kaytlin Marybeth

slc- it does hurt sometimes to get on here and see everything and think well my baby should be.....but I cant and wont let myself dwell on it. emotionally I am doing so much better than I thought I would and my heart I will get that baby we want. I have talked to dh and we will start trying right away and when I do get pregnant again I will not let myself worry over everything. I will be happy and positive the whole time.

I thank god for everything I do have and while some days it is hard not to be angry for what has been taken from us over and over again I remind myself of what we do have and know that in the end if we do not have another baby I am happy for the ones I do have.

happy to see the progress ladies and cant wait to start hearing soon enough what everyone is having!

Good for you krissy I love that positive attitude, after my loss I just hated the world for a while and everyone with kids including friends and family it just hurt too much.

Hey Ladies,

I have a few names rolling around, but nothing set in stone yet. Every time I like a name, i rethink it then change my mind - LOL! I go in for first genetic testing this Monday (June 10), I will be 12 weeks 3 days. I'm VERY nervous because I haven't seen my lil one since I was 6 weeks 6 days :\ I'm hoping everything is OK. I still feel nauseous some days and others not. It was getting worse then one day stopped, but now its back. Still very tired, my boobs aren't as sore, but the nipples are - lol. I know these symptoms are good signs, but i can't help but worry a little. Is it odd to say, when i go in for the ultrasound/testing i'm going in thinking the worse, just in case? I did that last time and we saw the heartbeat. If all goes well I will finally announce to FB world were pregnant, since my family already knew we were pregnant.

So got my prenatal blood work done on 5/24 and got back a few days ago and have high counts in my WBC's (10.7 range is 4.0-10.5), Neutrophils 78% range is 40%-74%), and Neutrophils (Absolute) (8.3 range is 1.8-7.8), but they don't say anything about these results. I get a call today from my doctors nurse saying my thyroid results are off and will need to be re done. T4,Free is 1.54 which is in the range of 0.82-1.77 and Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum is 2.6 which is in the range of 2.0-4.4. They said it was no rush to make an extra trip but my blood would be re drawn and the test will be re done on the 17th at my next appointment at 12 weeks 2 days. Why are they worried about the thyroid results when they are within range and the other results are high???

Went into the clinic yesterday because my urine was brown due to blood in it, and I also went blind on my left eye yesterday morning out of the blue, but my vision restored. BP was really low. I am now on some medications.

Babys heart rate fluctuated between 160 and 78 which isn't a good sign.

Can't wait to go back on Friday to see baby on the screen and hopefully heart rate will have stabilized. If not, It's most likely anything impending loss...

I'm now in the 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!

We've chosen Silas Benjamin for a boy!

I'm having a scan on Monday to check on the placenta previa they found. I wonder if she'll have a gender guess for me.

I hope everything is ok SLC i'll be thinking of you xxx

I went and did an ultrasound today that I paid for. Heart rate was a steady 158. Whew!

Oh thats great SLC, really glad everything is ok, and it's a girl that's great!

Thank you! Yup...distinct three lines curving down... 100% no boy parts!! yay!

SLC - that's So exciting! So jealous of everyone finding out already! The earliest I can find out is 17-18 weeks. I'm dying to know!

You both are lucky. My OB won't do the gender scan until 20-22 weeks! Seems like forever away.

I went to a private ultrasound place to find out. My doctor wouldn't do them until 20 weeks either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->