December Babies!

I will find out at my next scan on 16th July, it feels like forever away it's 5 weeks tomorrow!
Once we know then we can really start making plans, colour schemes and what not, and we can stop calling it an it!

Todays my 12 weeks scan. I'm 12 weeks 4 days and i'm so nervous!!!! I hope everything will be ok and will see if my EDD changes or not. The waiting game is killing me.

When will I be in the 2nd tri? I've heard 13 weeks, 14 weeks and 15 weeks. I'm not sure:wacko::wacko::wacko: xx

Omg im once again excited! Got my doppler in from my sil today! Decided to try it out tonight and after a few minutes i found the heart beating between 155-165! Its so crazy that such a small device can create such a powerful emotion!

Kandi, if you think that 40 (weeks) divided by 3 (trimesters)is 13.3333333
so you can say 13 or 14 i guess, i waited till i was into my 14th week before iactually let myself think Oohh 2nd tri.

Maegan, that's great! it's wonderful hearing it isn't it, it's just bizarre, a really powerful feeling, i could listen to it for hours.

Hi ladies!!

My 12 week scan went amazing! Sadly, i didn't get any real good pictures because baby decided laying on it's belly was the right way to go. They had the hardest time trying to get a good picture of the neck and finally did once the doctor took over. They said judging by the baby's measurements i'm 13 weeks, but they said it's only a 3 day difference, so they are still keeping me at my first date for Dec 19. It was amazing to see how big the baby got, I was so shocked. At one point i don't think the baby liked the pressure being pushed down because it punched it's little arms.:haha:My doctor told me 13 weeks because each tri. is 13 weeks long and i'll be in my 2nd tri which will be Thursday for me. I'm planning on announcing on Facebook because my DH has been telling EVERYONE since yesterday at work. Our families know, but we have family on Facebook who don't live in the state and our friends too, so i think it will be a nice surprise :)

Yes it is wonderful! I havent heard it in 7 weeks! Im gonna be addicted! Lol

To me 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks 0 days.

AFM, My OB appointment went good on Monday. Heart rate was 150. I did the gestational diabetes test early and that was sooo gross! yucky!! I have an appointment once a week now for the next three weeks since I'm high risk and getting to the weeks where I start to lose my babies.

To me 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks 0 days.

AFM, My OB appointment went good on Monday. Heart rate was 150. I did the gestational diabetes test early and that was sooo gross! yucky!! I have an appointment once a week now for the next three weeks since I'm high risk and getting to the weeks where I start to lose my babies.

Glad your appt went well! Im so not looking forward to that test! Haha
Im glad they are going to watch u closely over the next few weeks. Keeping my fingers coroased everything goes well and thinking positive!

At what point do you have a GD test? I havent had one and it's not been mentioned and i wonder whether it happens in the uk or not, could it be included in other tests and i've not noticed ...?

I live in US and with my PCOS & IR, there's a risk for gestational diabetes, but when they did my blood work at 8 weeks, my sugar levels were perfect. They told me they won't check my blood again until 20 weeks, i don't know about any tests though.:shrug:I'm also choosing to stay on Metformin while i'm pregnant, it doesn't harm the baby and i feel it helps me too.

I ended up stopping my metformin because it was making the nausea so much worse. Now that I'm starting to feel better, I wonder if I should go back on it. I would really hate to have to worry about GD.

I ended up stopping my metformin because it was making the nausea so much worse. Now that I'm starting to feel better, I wonder if I should go back on it. I would really hate to have to worry about GD.

I take the Metformin that's ER (Extended Release) I've never been sick with it. I only get sick for time to time, but that's baby - not medicine.:thumbup:

So for father's day we went out to dinner with my father-in-law, brother-in-law and 2 nephews. My oldest nephew asked what we were going to name the baby. I told him if it was a boy: Steven Lee (both mine and DH fathers are Steve and my DH middle name is Lee), if it was a girl: Kaytlin Marybeth (my mom's middle name is Kay and Marybeth was my DH mom's name). My father in law proceeded to tell me that the middle name should be Ray after him and said what are the alternatives for Kaytlin as he didn't like it. I said there were no alternatives those were my names and he said "well let's just hope it's a boy then"! I almost wanted to cry!

My DH was away from the table getting ice cream for my nephews and he thought his father was just messing with me and joking. Whether is was or not, I feel like I want to keep the names a secret because I don't want negative thoughts.

Just needed to rant.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->