December is here!

Just had my 38 week check up this afternoon. My mom was with me since hubby could not make it. I asked my OB to strip my membranes, if possible. So she did, and HOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY OUCH! I did NOT realize it was going to feel like that. I pulled a muscle in my thigh because I tensed up so much lol! Just glad my mom was there to support me through the pain. Of course I was bleeding after, but not much. I am a solid 2cm now though! My mom took me to the mall so I could get a lot of walking in and get this baby moving. Being home now, I am so exhausted and have teeny tiny minor cramping. The bleeding has subsided for the most part. But it looks like I will be sleeping on a towel the next couple nights now! When my sister had this done, she had her baby 2 days later back in September. So we will see what happens next.

I'm still here.... Still waiting!
Bracing myself for my FOURTH sweep this afternoon!

I shall be begging for induction at the end of the week, I'm having a few tightenings this morning but nothing to sing about.

I'm hoping there's been some dilation this afternoon! Xx

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that something happens for you today BeautifulD!

I have my mw today, I'm going to ask her for a sweep but I doubt she will give one until 40 weeks. I'm just on so much pain with SPD & can hardly breathe due to baby being so high, it's uncomfortable! Xx

Fx'd for the next sweep beautifulD!

I see my consultant on Monday and a sweep may be an option for me due to low platelets as at the moment they are dropping.

Well, midwife refused the sweep, apparently they aren't allowed to do them until after 40 weeks, so I'm booked in for next Wednesday at 40+1. Really hope he arrives before then!
Baby is still head down although not engaged, she said 2nd babies don't usually engage until last minute anyway.

Feeling quite emotional today, just fed up & want it all over with, but at the same time I want to make the most out of spending time with my daughter. Xx

Hello lovelies <3
Just popped in to say I had my baby girl!
Dec. 9th early morning, after a difficult 26 hour labor.
Dec. 7th I had a sweep done, after a few days of monitors showed less movement. I should have trusted my instincts even though all the scans and everything was fine. I am so glad we agreed to the sweep, I don't want to think about what have could gone wrong in just 24 extra hours of her being inside!
But all is well now, we're under amazing care with a superb staff. She can't leave the nursery quite yet and it's breaking our hearts. Hopefully we'll be home by Sunday for endless cudles!
That's the story in a nutshell, once I get home I'll write the whole thing!
Name to be given the final OK tomorrow :)
7 pounds 12 onces of love!!!
Can't wait to see all the other December babes, hope you all have an easy and smooth delivery!

CYMERA_20141209_185207.jpg

Nina she is just perfect! Look at all that hair!
Huge congratulations x

Thank you! I am just LOVING that hair!!!
(The rest ain't bad either!)

Yay! A baby!! Congratulations Nina. She is just yummy and omg beautiful head of hair. So glad everything turned out ok. Hope she's home soon. Enjoy and well done! X

Can't believe I'm 3 days from my designer due date 14.12.14 would be cool if she came on her actual date. Sweep booked tomorrow and acupuncture booked for tonight so fingers and toes crossed!! X

That's the date I'm after Baby2012 :p My Daughter's D.O.B is 10.11.12 so that's cool!

So yesterday, I bounced, cleaned, walked, had curry, done nipple stimulation & had sex. I did get contractions for a couple of hours, starting at 3 mins apart but fizzling out to every 15 mins.

This morning I'm crampy & haven't felt baby much yet but don't think he's woken properly.

Off to take my daughter soft play this morning & then I'll get bouncing once she goes for an afternoon nap. Xx

Omg Lucy you're a woman on a mission! It's 11:30 & I'm just getting up after shipping my dd1 to nursery this morning.

Gl sounds like it's working & your daughter has a very cool Bday! X

Lol I was just going to say the same, Lucy where do you get your energy from???

Haha I just like to keep busy, can't stand sitting around. It takes my mind off thinking when baby will arrive too. I've done everything baby wise, so now I'm finding every other little bit to do. Xx

Still pregnant here!

Although I had a dream my waters broke & woke up to what I can only describe as "The clear out".

I feel sick & my back is aching and already started having a couple bh when usually they don't start until the afternoon.

I'm hoping this isn't my body teasing me!

How are you ladies? Xx

I hope things start properly for you soon Lucy, surely it can't be too much longer now your nearly at the end end :)

I woke up last night, had two contraction type pains...they got stronger and stronger then eased off. Now nothing.
I never had any warning signs with my daughter either, just got hit with the contractions so I'm hoping it's not too long now.

I really hope not, my body is aching all over all the time and the pressure down below, ouch!

My OH has been adamant from the start he will arrive tomorrow, he was right with my daughter so we shall see! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->