December is here!

I remember being like this with my LG, its exciting but just want it to happen, like now! Lol xx

Yes me too lol!

I'm 37 weeks now so anytime now baby your welcome to come out :rofl:

And then when it does you're like 'why the hell did I wish this on myself!?' Haha.

sweep went well, cervix is soft central and babies head is right down so bring it on!

That snow better stay away!! I had to stay at my mums when I had DD because of snow- don't want that stress again!! BeautifulD fingers crossed honey!! So exciting girls, can't wait for all these babies to make an appearance!

Yes I do :). Hopefully one of our lo's will make an appearance soon lol.

Beautiful that sounds really promising!

Just been for a walk around the supermarket (joys) back is aching & the top of my bump is uncomfortable, think it may be down to baby's position!

Can't believe I am 39 weeks tomorrow! Crazy!

I can't wait to see who will pop next, my bets are on BeautifulD! Xx

BeautifulD that sounds very promising!! Keeping everything tightly crossed for you :)

Well I'm contracting but not very regular or consistent. I of course am hoping this is it and not just a tease x

I'm so jealous of all you ladies that sound like ypur going to have your babies soon! I don't think I'll be giving birth this year! Don't feel like my body is anywhere near prepared :-( I had BH all day yesterday and lost some of my plug last night but back to normal today :-( xx

Beautiful sounds like you're close !
I've been having contractions but nothing regular :(
I would like to have him any time now because sleep is non existent it seems, I think it has gone wherever my comfort did lol.
I have an unwanted house guest that has been stressing me out so bad. She is supposed to be leaving this coming Sunday. I really wanted this time for relaxation. But I can't relax with her dishes and trash piling up. I refuse to clean it till she's gone. my house is supposed to be spotless by now and stay that way. I'm pretty depressed. Maybe it will be best if my baby stays put for a couple weeks.

How exciting Gym Knickers!

Kmpssbl - Where are you to? Here in the UK it's been quite chilly lately, about 5C, we've been forecast snow but I really hope it holds off until I've had baby.

Last night I couldn't get to sleep as had backache & was getting excited thinking it may be the start but nothing this morning.

Anyone else thinking every pain/niggle is the start of labour? X

I am in the USA, Arizona. It stays pretty warm year round here, no snow or anything. I love cold weather, but it's just being stubborn! :growlmad:

So.damn.FRUSTRATED!!!
thought I better get some sleep so did and woke up to nothing :grr:

BeautifulD - I really hope things pick up for you soon. Could you try a walk today?

Woke up at 4am to go to the loo, got back in bed & started getting regular cramps/bh. I was awake until 6:30 when I was finally able to get some sleep. Oh has just woken me (11am) still cramping slightly so I'm now bouncing on my ball & going to go for a walk this afternoon.

BeautifulD sorry to hear it's all calmed down for you. I'm hoping it will start back up for you.

Jzgrace that sounds awful! Hopefully you can get some relaxation in once she leaves! Xx

Yep I'll be going for a walk, I'm currently bouncing on my ball while I drink my rlt. I've just hoovered the stairs and bleeched the hallway walls. I'll be getting my clean on whilst little man is asleep. May even get on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor.... the thing that's putting me off that is my kitchen is massive! Lol

Your definitely nesting ;)

I'd love a big kitchen :haha: hopefully after your busy day things will start to progress some more :)

Beautiful how are you doing?

I went for an afternoon walk, in the rain which did bugger all, so decided to get the breast pump out for some nipple stimulation which brought on strong Braxton hicks, been getting a few since here & there. I will get it out again after my bath and I've got a few bits on tv to catch up on.

I've had the 10th (tomorrow) & 12th in my head since the beginning, so I guess we shall see what the next few days brings. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->