December is here!

Wow that would be good if he was right with this one too.

I will be stalking for you birth update ;)

Haha watch this space indeed! Just been to pick up my food shopping, I'm having horrible lower back pain with some BH.

Still feel sick but making myself eat lunch. Think I'll bounce this afternoon or go for a walk with the dog. X

Ohhhh good luck hun! Come on babies!!

So I just had my sweep. She said my cervix was almost paper thin but the back bit was to the left (?) so she can't see exactly how dilated I am. She Would guess 2/3cm. Back for another on Monday. It wasn't uncomfortable at all which she said is a really good sign...!!

Come on baby, I want to meet you!! X

That's a positive baby2012! Hopefully things are heading in the right direction for you!

I've been for a power waddle this afternoon which brought on some BH but stopped when I stopped walking so I got out my breast pump for some nipple stimulation. Which has re-started the BH but I don't think it's going to lead to anything today :/

Just wish I knew what was going on. I think because my daughter came on her due date I'm half expecting for this one to come earlier but knowing how this pregnancy has been he will be ridiculously late! X

Hopefully Lucy! :thumbup::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: can't

Im the same as you DD1 was here by now she was a wee early so I really expected this DD to be here by now...:shrug: can't believe I'm 2 days from my due date I have never been this pregnant!

Ah well we can't stay pregnant for ever! although I'm starting to wonder if I'm an elephant, they gestate for 645 days and THATS how long this pregnancy feels!

you sound like you're doing all you can. I predict we'll have at least one baby by the end of this week, predict AKA hope! :baby: x

I was going to try and do alot of walking, cleaning, stair climbing today so that I have baby tomorrow. What a bday! 12/13/14! It is my best friends bday. Her and I are close. Shes begging me to have him tomorrow. Lol I told her its up to nature but I can try to give it a "push" in that direction...lol
My contractions yesterday were really strong but they stopped when I went to bed.
Cant wait to see who goes next!

This last week seriously feels like it's been the length of the whole pregnancy so far! So over it now!

If all my labour starting tricks fail then I've got my sweep booked for Wednesday, so I'm hoping that may get things going.

I just DO NOT want to be pregnant Christmas day, as I know I will be miserable as sin & fed up - it will be a real struggle to enjoy the day.

Xx

Well all signs I had have faded. I was due dec 6th and he's still stuck fast. Got sweep on sunday if on call MW can fit me in. Then another booked for Tues and indiction booked on Thursday.

Ohhhh good luck hun! Come on babies!!

So I just had my sweep. She said my cervix was almost paper thin but the back bit was to the left (?) so she can't see exactly how dilated I am. She Would guess 2/3cm. Back for another on Monday. It wasn't uncomfortable at all which she said is a really good sign...!!

Come on baby, I want to meet you!! X

Wow that sounds great :thumbup:

Hope things start happening soon ladies.

Lucy surely they will induce you before Christmas Day? Xx

Nope, they will only induce at 40+12 which would be December 28th! That's another 2 weeks away!!!

I don't think I will get to that stage anyway, fingers crossed! Xx

Oh goodness! Fx'd you will be holding your baby by then :) it's 40+14 they induce here!

I really really hope so, I'm doing everything I can to get him out!

His size also worries me, at 37 weeks his estimated fetal weight was 8lb 2oz! That means full term he's looking at 9lb 5oz! My daughter was only 7lb 8oz. Big boy!!! Xx

Sorry I have been MIA the past week we had some visitors in town and I was preoccupied playing 'host' - which is not fun at 39 weeks- and with all the excitement I thought for sure baby boy would be here by now but no, I am still pregnant at almost 40 weeks! I have been stuck at 2-3cm for 2 weeks now, even though there's tons of BH cramping and pressure going on down there. Hopefully a bunch of us go into labor this coming week so we can be enjoying our LOs on xmas and not on labor watch!

jz- I thought about how cool it would be for our Los bday to be 12/13/14, hopefully someone in the group gets it :)

Lucy- I know how you feel my induction is scheduled for the 30th and I can't even fathom going that long.

Ginger- so sorry you are still waiting on your LO but at least you have the induction booked this week, I hope things start out for you before then though :thumbup:

baby2012- your elephant comment made me :rofl: that is exactly how I feel!

Sorry I have been MIA the past week we had some visitors in town and I was preoccupied playing 'host' - which is not fun at 39 weeks- and with all the excitement I thought for sure baby boy would be here by now but no, I am still pregnant at almost 40 weeks! I have been stuck at 2-3cm for 2 weeks now, even though there's tons of BH cramping and pressure going on down there. Hopefully a bunch of us go into labor this coming week so we can be enjoying our LOs on xmas and not on labor watch!

jz- I thought about how cool it would be for our Los bday to be 12/13/14, hopefully someone in the group gets it :)

Lucy- I know how you feel my induction is scheduled for the 30th and I can't even fathom going that long.

Ginger- so sorry you are still waiting on your LO but at least you have the induction booked this week, I hope things start out for you before then though :thumbup:

baby2012- your elephant comment made me :rofl: that is exactly how I feel!

Wow! 2-3 for 2 weeks? It just seems unfair! He must be SUPER cozy! I am hoping I dont go over like dd1 did......2 weeks over! I did so much today to try and get things going....vacuumed the house 3 times, swept & mopped floors, up & down stairs doing laundry, cleaned kitchen spotless, sanitized the bathroom, vacuumed the furniture and much more. Had a few strong contractions so far but nothing regular.
That would be an awesome bday lol :)

Jz- I myself did some cleaning of the house today, but all I got was swollen feet and strong pressure. I hope when I go to my appt on Monday I dilated and effaced more...blahhh lol.

I wish all this cleaning would send us into labor!! I have been cleaning and organizing/re organizing everything in my house, it's exhausting and not helping lol

I wish all this cleaning would send us into labor!! I have been cleaning and organizing/re organizing everything in my house, it's exhausting and not helping lol

Lol I wish it would to. These babies know their truly stubborn and def come out when their ready lol.

Jz- I myself did some cleaning of the house today, but all I got was swollen feet and strong pressure. I hope when I go to my appt on Monday I dilated and effaced more...blahhh lol.

It feels so good to get so much done. But I think we are getting the benefits that disappoint lol. It hurts so bad in my pelvic bone now.
I hope your appt monday gives good news!!

I absolutely agree :). My pelvic bone has been hurting me too esp this week. For me its more like a aching dull pain and pressure. And I hope I get good news too. I'm not holding my breath though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->