December is here!

Woohooo so much action on this thread now. Good luck ladies! X

The doctor said we're looking at a few more days, I think (hope) that by Tuesday she's here!
My nephew has a birthday on the 12th, and I want her to have her own birthday.

I am starting to get scared though.

Wow Nina that is so exciting!

Don't be scared you can do this :hugs:

Wow Nina!

I've Had a feeling about the 12th/13th my whole pregnancy. As long as my LG can go to her Xmas party on Monday I'll be happy!

Plan for today is to go & visit my mum & siblings as brother is off to America for xmas tomorrow! She suggested going for a long walk followed by a roast so we are taking her up on that offer! :) xx

Wow Nina!

I've Had a feeling about the 12th/13th my whole pregnancy. As long as my LG can go to her Xmas party on Monday I'll be happy!

Plan for today is to go & visit my mum & siblings as brother is off to America for xmas tomorrow! She suggested going for a long walk followed by a roast so we are taking her up on that offer! :) xx

Oh no, I don't want them to have the same birthdays!

Walking sounds great, we keep planning on taking a walk around the block but today I just feel awful, like I just want to lay on the couch the whole day, I have no energy whatsoever to do anything.
I wonder if it's my body trying to rest before?

Nina I felt exactly like that before I went into labour with my DD

Definitely take up the rest if you can! Your body is obviously telling you something! Xx

How's everything going ladies?

I'm now hoping I don't go into labour anytime soon as my LG is quite poorly with a cough and cold and I really don't want to leave her, although I know she would be in good hands with my mum.

Today I've put together a playlist for labour and written a list of last minute bits that needs to go in bags before we leave for hospital, that will be stuck by front door.

Not feeling too great today, sick, headache & so tired due to LG not sleeping well. Been a little crampy but that's all. Xx

Lucy I hope your little girl is feeling much better soon.

I packed my hospital bag yesterday just a few more bits to get, I need to write my birth plan too!

I'm due on Tuesday. I was supposed to have her on the second by c section due to breech presentation but she had turned :dohh:

I had a attempted sweep on Tuesday pretty unfavourable cervix, 1cm dialated cervix still long and hard. I had another on Friday she said there wasn't much change still 1cm and thick but she managed to do a sweep. I was pretty uncomfortable all evening and was spotting so I was hopeful but nope baby's sitting pretty still in all that snuggly warmth.

I have another sweep tomorrow and if that doesn't work consultant Wednesday...

sounds like a lot of sweeps BUT I'm hoping for a vbac so they want to give me the best chance of going into labour myself... Also I'm in a hurry because I want to get this done before she decides to flip again.... they said it's rare but they also said it's rare to have two breech babies :grr:

I think I shall take her to Drs tomorrow as I hate seeing her so poorly, poor soul.

I done my birth plan last week, got a template off HIPP.co.uk, very simple and straight to the point, just what I wanted!

I've been following your story Beautiful! I hope things start happening soon for you! These babies sure do play around! X

I was at the L&D unit yesterday because of lack of movements.
They freaked us out pretty good.
We did get discharged, but went back to our clinic this morning for a follow up monitor and US. The doctor wasn't happy with the lack of movement, and the US showed a drop in fluid. She wanted to do a sweep.
I went for another monitor, DH brought me ice cold apple juice which obviously did something. The doctor was happy with the monitor but we had the sweep anyways (holy CRAP it hurt like hell. Well not much hurt, more super duper uncomfortable!)
1.5 cm dilated and 70% effaced.
I've been cramping like the worlds worst AF, and I have a feeling I might be loosing more fluid, even though I'm not dripping. I had about 6 whatever of fluid when the range is 5-10.
I've been spotting more as well, lost my mucus plug yesterday. I am trying to gear myself up for a delivery, and maybe not quite the delivery I was hoping for.

Wow! There is so much going on with you ladies! Someones got to deliver soon! Lol
Ive been having pains in cervix, and tons of pressure. Contractions at night. I read that the ones at night are due to hormones? Idk.
I started putting a playlist together too.
Guru genesha singh is amazing. His song "ma" is so relaxing and beautiful! I have it on my playlist at least 10times in a row.
I hope everyone is well.
Nina I hope this is it and soon for you.
Lucy is your lil girl feeling any better?
Beautiful I'm happy to hear baby turned. Let's hope it stays that way. ..And that you go into labor today!

Jzgrace, I heard about night contractions! Hope they turn into something bigger for you!

Jzgrace - She is slowly getting better, still her usual self playing, eating & drinking. It's just night times, the coughing keeps her awake, sounds a bit like croup. It's horrible to hear.

I've had such a lazy day! Baby's movements have been painful, still feeling a little crampy & back is aching.
My mum keeps texting asking if anything is happening lol xx

Okk ladies. So I turned 36 weeks today. And I can't even believe it. I'm soo excited and anxious :). I've been having contractions off and on and light spotting. Had a doctors appointment on Thursday and was told that I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced and baby is low. Also my cervix is soft. I have a feeling my lil man will be here rather sooner than later :).

OMG I am sooooo ready to have this baby! Here I thought being pregnant in December would be good because it'd be cooler, but it's STILL in the 70's and still so hot to me! I want cold weather lol!
I went to lunch with my mom and sisters, and the tables were set really low, so bending over to eat my boring salad was no fun. I felt bad, because I did not want to hold me 3-month-old niece, and I haven't held her in so long :( I was just too hot to enjoy holding her.
Then we went to Babies R Us to get a few more things before baby comes, like a bath tub and some clothes. I was so uncomfortable and annoyed with them trying to get me to buy everything, even a $300 glider chair! I cannot afford that...
I had to cut my day short and go home because I was so uncomfortable and annoyed.
My 38 week appointment is on Tuesday, and I am probably going to ask for my membranes to be stripped. Last Thursday I was told I was 1.5cm dilated and she could feel the head. Just want her here...

Baby should be here one week today!! Woohoo! So ready now. I've got a sweep tomorrow so hopefully before then but if not then I'll just be arriving at hospital this time next week for my elcs.
I'm pretty organised now so going to spend this week with dd doing mummy and daughter things and resting. I've had sinusitis for a week do hoping I get better soon!
Hope you ladies are all doing well, excited to see some babies this week :flower:

How exciting Gym Knickers!

Kmpssbl - Where are you to? Here in the UK it's been quite chilly lately, about 5C, we've been forecast snow but I really hope it holds off until I've had baby.

Last night I couldn't get to sleep as had backache & was getting excited thinking it may be the start but nothing this morning.

Anyone else thinking every pain/niggle is the start of labour? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->