December is here!

Bmama - I couldn't imagine having visitors over at this point! Madness!

My walk yesterday done nothing but give me aching calf muscles, ouch!

I usually spend the evenings bouncing etc but last night I decided to just chill out and watch a movie with OH which was really nice.
Today we are all off for hair cuts so we look decent in the photos once little man does arrive.

I'm on the verge of giving up labour starting techniques & just waiting to see when he arrives. Although I'm getting too excited. Last night I couldn't stop thinking about how he would look, eye colour, if he has hair etc! Xx

How are we doing Ladies?

I've woken up to regular ish tightenings but nothing to shout shout.

Today I'm off to my mums for a Sunday roast & then we are taking LO to a Christingle at the local church.

Keeping myself busy once again! Xx

Im thinking surely it can't be long for you now Lucy, hopefully keeping busy and active will get things moving as well :)

I hope not, each day I get a couple more extra signs which make me believe I am getting closer! So we shall see!

I'm just getting so excited now & am struggling to even think about Xmas when I still have presents to buy & wrap.
I'm hoping he will arrive in the next few days so then next weekend I can get the last few bits lol xx

I bet if you crack on with your Xmas bits and bobs you will end up going into labour! Xx

That's very true! Maybe that's something I will crack on with tomorrow. Xx

Lucy you are def next! I may follow your lead and make some plans to bring this little lady out!! X

Haha don't get my hopes up baby2012 - although I have just lost a little bit more plug.

How funny would it be if I went into labour at the church whilst watching the Nativity! Xx

24 hours to go for me!!!!!! Hoping baby will be here by this time tomorrow- eek! My section is planned for 8.30am but there could be emergencies. My sweeps brought on lots of tightenings but nothing happened so looks like it's elcs tomorrow :cloud9: I'm spending today setting up all the bits and bobs and getting organised! And lots of cuddles with my first baby :) sooooooo excited! I'm counting down the hours today!! Will keep you updated tomorrow ladies, hope you all get some action soon too xx

Well the BH have continued to stay regular, not painful though, so maybe something will happen?

As long as I can eat my roast first I shall be happy Xx

Wow! December is almost over! I haven't posted much in this thread as I'm not really due til Jan but I'm being induced on Dec 30th. My previous babies have been here between 37-38w and I'm 37w tomorrow!!!
its so close!! Now it's getting real!!!

24 hours to go for me!!!!!! Hoping baby will be here by this time tomorrow- eek! My section is planned for 8.30am but there could be emergencies. My sweeps brought on lots of tightenings but nothing happened so looks like it's elcs tomorrow :cloud9: I'm spending today setting up all the bits and bobs and getting organised! And lots of cuddles with my first baby :) sooooooo excited! I'm counting down the hours today!! Will keep you updated tomorrow ladies, hope you all get some action soon too xx

Omg that's so exciting!! Looking forward to your update :)

Wow! December is almost over! I haven't posted much in this thread as I'm not really due til Jan but I'm being induced on Dec 30th. My previous babies have been here between 37-38w and I'm 37w tomorrow!!!
its so close!! Now it's getting real!!!

Exciting :) why are they inducing you? You've probably mentioned it before so forgive me if I've forgotten :haha:

Lucy sounds like it may not be too much longer for you hun :).

Emeeorevan I'm due btwn December 31st-January 4th. They've been saying probably before Xmas though. So who knows lol. I'm 37 today and can't believe I'm officially full term 👍. Since ure babies usually come btwn 37-38 hopefully things will pick up for you :).

Okk ladies soo I'm FULL TERM today and I'm excited. I can't believe it time flew by. I had to go to the l&D yesterday because I kept changing my panties like crazy cus they would get soaked. They told me to come in to check if it was my water. But of course it wasn't. They said it could be urine or discharge. So came back home and back to the waiting game I go :(.

Hows everyone else doing??

Hi Krissy :hi:

Oh I hate the waiting game, every little twinge I'm thinking "could this be it" then I think "no!! I'm not ready for the pain yet! :rofl:"

Are you doing anything to try get things going?

Hey hun. I'm the same way. Every little ache and pain im like is this it hahha. But I haven't done much. I did some nesting the other day but nothing came of it :( lol. Hbu??

Tuesday is sweep day for me-exciting haha! Having lots of evening cramps/tightenings and baby is incredibly low now so walking is difficult. Hopefully not long now :) loving reading all the baby updates.x

Thats awesome dlj2. With the sound of things hopefully its a sign that things will pick up for you :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->