December is here!

I've not done a lot to be honest I feel lazy more than anything!

Dlj2 that sounds promising for you.

Yea same here. I'm way more exhausted this pregnancy than with my first. I'm actually laying down right now lol.

My first pregnancy was a breeze, this one is difficult. I guess having children to look after as well as been pregnant is hard work :)

Yea I hear u honestly. That can make it alil more exhausting as well. My body jus feels soo drained and all I wanna do is sleep sleep sleep lol.

Well I'm still here haha. I didn't provide the baby for the Nativity.

I'm still having Braxton hicks which haven't stopped, some quite painful. I've been losing plug & have an aching back. I generally just feel "off" too.

I don't think it will be tonight, more likely tomorrow sometime or even his due date!

I'm going to have a hot bath tonight & try to get some sleep.

My OH stayed home and packed all our last bits into bags & cleaned the house bless him. He's getting really excited! Xx

Oh I love sleep right now!

Oh Lucy it has to be anytime now! Get bouncing on your ball before you go to bed tonight, you never know you could wake up to labour during the night :)

I plan on, possibly do some nipple stimulation too as that always brings on strong contractions! Xx

Good luck Lucy you sound so close, hope baby makes their debut within the next few days!

I hope so, all of this must mean something! I'll feel like I'm going crazy if it doesn't! Xx

Everyone is SO close!!!!! I can't wait to see who's next!

Lucyjo all your signs sound so promising! I think I will also try and finish up my last Xmas bits tomorrow to bide the time.

I have been feeling off all day as well. I actually slept till 11am while dh watched our ds, bless that man! I also lost more/larger globs of plug (sorry if that's tmi) but I don't feel like I'll go into labor anytime soon. The only thing that makes me feel like labor could be imminent is my back hurts loads more now down by my tailbone, just keeping my fingers crossed it's not the start of back labor like I had with ds 😁

It really crept up on me!! I can hardly believe it to Tell you the truth, part of me feels like I will be pregnant forever. Today is my due date according to my charting, but my dr has it for Tuesday. We shall see who's right hehe

Bit like my doctor, he has me four days behind of what I know I am :haha:

Your going to have your baby sooo soon!

Sooo... I am in the hospital waiting for my baby to arrive! Was induced at 8:38am this morning because my blood pressure went through the roof early in the morning and my urine came back with elevated protein levels.

Hoping for later on tonight/ tomorrow to have my little one in my arms!! Please keep me in your thoughts, even as a stm I am SUPER nervous!!

Lucy I was expecting an update about a really eventful nativity lol but sounds like you're so very close!

Bmama gooooooood luck and thinking of you.

As of 2 hours time I'll offically be overdue. Gulp.

Xx

Sooo... I am in the hospital waiting for my baby to arrive! Was induced at 8:38am this morning because my blood pressure went through the roof early in the morning and my urine came back with elevated protein levels.

Hoping for later on tonight/ tomorrow to have my little one in my arms!! Please keep me in your thoughts, even as a stm I am SUPER nervous!!

Oh goodness! Wishing you all the luck in the world. Hoping to wake up to news of a baby tomorrow :) exciting!!!

Bmama, happy due date to you! Hopefully things start happening soon!

Amanda, how exciting! Good luck hun, keep us updated!

Baby2012, sorry to disappoint lol. My BH (contractions?) Are currently between 3-7 minutes, uncomfortable but not painful. Back is aching too.
Not really sure when i would need to call L&D? With my daughter contractions were 3 mins apart and really quite painful. This time around I have to call my mum to come and get us and drive about 30 mins to hospital.

OK, that last contraction was painful! X

My timings for those interested! Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-14-22-38-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-14-22-38-16.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Im going to give it another hour and see what happens as I don't want to disturb my daughter for it to be a false alarm.

I'm just sitting up watching football with OH timing them. Definitely getting intense! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->