December is here!

I hope so!

Going to tackle some cleaning tomorrow and then take Scarlett to soft play in the afternoon with a friend, hopefully that will take my mind off it enough!

If not I'm hoping the sweep on Wednesday will kick things off. Xx

Im hanging in their. Had an appointment today and doc said I an now 2cm, cervix is thinning out more, and his head is really low. She said he may be here in a week or so. But I'm not holding my breath lol. Jus gonna try and wait till he's ready.

Sorry for the TMI ladies but I've just DTD with OH & now I'm bleeding. Not Bright red but pinkish. Is this something to be concerned about? Xx

Hi ladies, I'm a whole 4cm... Ugh I am so tired! What's worse is they are sending me home to labour there for a while and hopefully sleeping in my own bed tonight will give me the kick start I need to finish this journey... I just want to cry... I feel incredibly defeated after all of this intense labouring!

Amanda I hope you manage to get some rest and when labor kicks into high gear it is speedy and painless for you :hugs: I'm sorry you're having a prolonged and intense labor, unfortunately I can totally empathize- my first labor was days of intense back labor and this one seems to be following suit. When I first went to the hospital with ds#1 I was sent home like you and told to rest. After laying down and getting rest in my bed and having a bath, my body was relaxed enough to go into full blown labor. Maybe try relaxing with a bath?

Lucy- it sounds like maybe your cervix is dilating! I thought light pink/brown was normal toward labor and bright red was worrisome, but if you are alarmed no harm calling the dr/L&D. I hope this is it for you!!

ATM still pregnant, my contractions kind of fizzled out in the middle of the day, so my doula suggested a warm bath and that almost immediately relieved the pressure in my hips and I am now having even stronger contractions. I have an appointment in the morning with my OB, so if the bath doesn't kick start labor overnight, I might talk to him about a sweep. The contractions are definitely stronger than yesterday, but I have a feeling this little guy is having a hard time moving down my pelvis (as did DS1) which is why my contractions are so drawn out and come with intense back labor. I'm trying to remain positive and do stretches/movements that will help my lo descend better, but I am also feeling deflated because it's taking so long.

Sorry for the TMI ladies but I've just DTD with OH & now I'm bleeding. Not Bright red but pinkish. Is this something to be concerned about? Xx

I bled after my last cervix check. It's always better to ask, but I would think it's normal!

So exciting having all these babies on their way! The teasing their mummies not so much though. Good luck ladies it can't be long before there are a good 4 or 5 birth announcements here x

Oh amanda and Bmama, must be so frustrating for tiy both! Come on babies- stop teasing your mummies!
Lucyjo I think that's normal and maybe a good sign things are happening? Perhaps ring your mw and fingers crossed!
I'm getting up now and back to the hospital PRAYING it's less busy today and we can have our baby!
Will check back and update- hope the 16th is our day!! Xxx

Lucy that does sound quite normal but I'm not a midwife so I would definitely just ask your midwife or doctor and see what they say :)

Amanda that is so frustrating for you. My first labour was very long and lengthy so I know how your feeling. Get some rest and a nice hot bath and then you'll feel ready for the final stage :hugs:

Bmama I hope the appointment with your OB goes well and hopefully if he gives you a sweep then that will kick start things for you. Good luck let us know :) x

Gym knickers - keeping my fingers tightly crossed that today is the day you have your baby!!! Good luck. Xx

Happy Due Date to me :)

Thanks for the advice ladies, still wiping pink but only slight so don't think it's anything to worry about. Hopefully it's a positive sign more than anything!

Amanda - Sorry they have sent you home but like the girls said as soon as you get home and relax I bet your body will go into labour! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Bmama - What a pain I hope your appointment goes well & things kick off for you today!

Gym - Good luck today! I hope the process isn't too long for you, keep us updated :)

So many babies could be born today! Xx

Things are moving forward!! They are taking me to labour ward and prepping me for surgery! Eek!!

Wow Gym!! Good luck, can't wait for an update xx

I've had bloody show this morn and I'm seeing midwife shortly for sweep. Hoping things get started now.

Good luck gym

Yay gym and ginger!!!! Maybe the 16th is the day for babies!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->