December is here!

She's here!!! Beautiful baby Robyn was born at 11.30am, 7lb 1oz, she is perfect and looks just like big sister! She's had a feed already! Latched on like a pro!! Will put up some pics soon xxx

Update from me just had my sweep, 2-3cm cervix soft and mid position so hoping for a baby in next couple days! If not induction on 22nd.x

Oh congrats on your little girl! Wonderful news!!xx

Congrats on your little princess gym!!! Cant wait to see pics!

Dlj fx labor starts soon for you!

So my cervix is now 3cm instead of 2-3, no huge change but dr says my little guy is in a great position right on my cervix so it's only a matter of time. It's cold and snowy here today so perhaps LO is waiting for some nicer weather ;)

Congrats on your little girl gym, cannot wait to see pictures!

I am loving reading all these updates, I wonder who will pop next?!

I've got that about to start my period feeling, slight cramps and lower back ache. I'm hoping this sweep will really kick things off tomorrow.
Ive kept super busy today & will do the same tomorrow.

Looking forward to my bath tonight! Xx

She latched on about half an hour after she arrived and has been feeding like a dream!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
Congrats Gym, absolutely gorgeous & you are looking amazing too! Xx

Congratulations gym! Baby robyn is beautiful! And I agree you look fab! I'm glad she's feeding well too :) xx

She is absolutely gorgeous, as are you mama!! What a great update we need more of these kind ladies :)

Congrats gym!!! She's beautiful and you look fantastic!!

Good luck bmama!!!!

Good evening ladies!!!

Update!! My yellow bump turned BLUE!! Introducing Oliver Cain born this morning (December 16th) at 10:41am weighing in at 7lbs 2oz just like his big brother and 19.5 inches long!! He is nursing like a champ despite being so early. I am cuddling him on my chest right now doing some precious skin to skin and my heart is absolutely bursting at the seams!! 51 hours of labour and no drugs! (Although I was begging like a dog right at transition) I pushed for 5 minutes and he came right out!!! Loved reading all the updates!! Excited for all you ladies who have this all to look forward to!! What an amazing journey!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g