December is here!

Nooooo!! :( that is so frustrating for you, you got all excited and everything! Ugh :hugs: will they definitely do it tomorrow? Xx

It's so horrible!! Feel like I just want to sleep and cry today away!! I know it's just one of those things but got myself so excited and just feel so anxious now. Poor DH doesn't know what to do with himself. They've said I'll be a priority in the morning but not holding my breath :cry:

I can imagine how you feel. That really does suck, but only one night and you'll be back tomorrow and hopefully you will be seen to quickly. :hugs:

Aww Gym, that really sucks!

I think you should get yourself home, have a good pamper session, eat lots of munch and chill out watching films.

You are so close to meeting your baby, it will be so worth it when they are here, you will have forgotten about all the waiting around once you see their gorgeous face!

Hugs hun xx

I agree with Lucy go have a pamper session and get some chocolate or something xx

Thanks girls :hugs: I'm at my mums now with my DD, seeing her for a few hours and a cuddle but she's going to stay here so I can go home with DH and have a long bath, read my kindle and eat junk food. Last night was hectic getting ready and seeing to a toddler and I got her up and ready for nursery etc this morning. Feeling really drained so we all think she's best here tonight. She's not the best sleeper and I need an early night!!
Thanks again for your lovely posts! Definitely taking your advice! Xx

Sounds like a good idea! Hope you enjoy your relaxing evening, what time do you have to be there tomorrow? Xx

So sorry to hear that news gymknick :( I would probably have a cry myself! But as the other ladies said a nice pampering session and relaxation is In order for you till tomorrow, then you'll have your LO in your arms :)

It's 9am now and I've been able to sleep on and off through the night, had a weird dream with a newborn baby so perhaps this is a sign?? Contractions are still there and I'm starting to feel nauseous but it might be because it's breakfast time. Will keep you allposted and in my thoughts today :)

Well ladies I'm still pregnant... 24 hours into the induction process now BUT they said I am 2cm and 80% effaced and baby is at a minus 2 station giving me a bishops score of 6-7 which means hopefully I can have my waters broken around noon if all goes well. Baby should be here today! Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I am so tired and need some help from my sister momma's!

You got this Amanda!!!!! Just remember the tiredness will fade once you hold your Lo!

Wooohoooooo Amanda you're so close!! So excited for you. You can do this and can't wait to for the next update xxx

Gym - Enjoy your relaxing evening!

Amanda - It sounds like things are getting exciting! Can't wait to read your updates :D

Bmama - I hope your contractions pick up for you, keep us updated :)

I wonder how Jzgrace is doing? Xx

I was wondering about jz too Lucy. There's been no update in her thread on the third trimester board either. I hope she's ok x

I hope jz is just busy cuddling her LO, sending positive thoughts her way

Lucy- how are your contractions?? We need ours to get stronger and closer together!

I've hardly had any all day but they have started up again now, its just whether they continue & get stronger as I seem to get them all evening and then they fizzle out! Xx

Lucy I bet the minute you try forget about them then they'll start for real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->