December is here!

I hope so, it may still all fizzle out yet though xx

Hey don't be negative. ;) lots of positive vibes! Get bouncing on your ball :)

I can't remember if I have updated with you guys or not but....
Baby Evie Jean Simpson entered this world in a room full of panic via emcs weighing 7lb 3oz and absolutely stunning. I'll get around to writing a birth story soon but for now I'm still in hospital quite poorly. Hope you're all poppin like pringles :) xx

Oh wow congratulations beautifulD!!! Sorry to here it was a bit traumatic, looking forward to seeing pics! I hope your feeling better soon too, nothing too serious I hope xx

Congratulations Beautiful! Looking forward to your birth story and seeing pictures, I hope you feel better soon!

At this rate i think I will be heading to bed to try and get some sleep. Contractions still about 5 mins apart, I'm still able to cope with the uncomfortableness, definitely not in labour pain yet. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some pain haa xx

Tiny update: contractions have been lasting 30-45 seconds and am having 6 every 10 minutes... But apparently I'm not in labour yet... *gulp* they will be checking me for cervical changes in 3-4 more hours unless my waters go on their own. Scared because they are definitely getting intense now! I have loads of pressure in my downstairs right now!!! Owie!!

Congrats beautiful. Sorry things weren't better but thank god ure baby is here.

Lucy this may seriously be it for you :).

Amanda good luck with everything :).

Congrats beautiful!

Thinking of you Amanda and hoping you have an easy n speedy delivery!

Lucy- it sounds very likely this is the start for you! Stay positive girl those contractions looks promising! Maybe you are just better able to cope with then this time because you've been through it before?

Atm no labor update on my end, still have loads of pressure and cramps with a backache but nothing that I can't manage. The backache is pretty persistent though so if it continues through the night and into the morning I might contact my doula to see what she thinks.

Lucy hope you managed to get some sleep and things have picked up for you now. I agree maybe your just handling this time round a bit better :)

Amanda I hope things move quickly for you, looking in for updates :)

Bmama fx'd that it's your turn next!!!

Amanda - I'm hoping things have got more intense for you and you won't have long left!

I'm still here, managed to get some sleep. I can't tell if I was dreaming about having contractions or was actually having them during the night as I was so tired.
I'm still getting a few tightenings, but nothing like last night. I'm going to head out for a walk this morning and then do lots of bouncing this afternoon.

A little gutted it turned into nothing, silly bodies! Xx

I'm now on the ward waiting!! They've said there's a delay (standard) but just hoping and praying it's today and not going to have to wait too long to meet our baby!

How exciting Gym Knickers! Sending lots of luck your way! Xx

Yay gym knickers how exciting!! Can't wait for a baby update from you :)

I also managed to sleep for 4 hours but was woken up with cramps and a worse backache. Times my contractions and they are averaging ~5 min apart but are not as breathtaking as I remember. If this pattern continues though we shall be heading to hospital later in the day! xxx

Woo Bmama sounds promising! Thanks for the positive thoughts girls :) I've gone from feeling sick with nerves to really bored! Haha, even resorted to watching Jeremy Kyle! :blush:

Bmama that sounds really exciting! Keep us updated - I'm hoping one of us will have popped by midnight!

AFM, I've just been for a walk around my village which was quite uncomfortable. I've had a few tightenings and also feel sick but I think that's because I haven't eaten much this morning. Going to eat some lunch now though.

Feeling fairly fed up, keep getting hopes up things are happening & then it all stops.

If he wants to follow in his sister's footsteps I need to go into labour today for him to arrive tomorrow - highly unlikely though! Xx

Still waiting :cry: there's someone in front of me too so not feeling hopeful. Haven't been able to eat or drink since last night so feeling a bit upset and impatient now

Sorry to hear you are still waiting Gym, waiting is the worst!

Have they given you any time slot? Xx

Hi ladies anymore babies on the way yet? :)

Gym - that's such a pain that your been delayed and your hungry too :( how frustrating. I hope it's not much longer now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->