December is here!

Baby Benjamin arrived at 3:07pm weighing a whopping 8 lbs (my first was only 6 lbs.)! :) He is doing good but we are still working on our latch.

Labor took a bad turn for me after receiving my epidural. It didn't feel right and within a minute my body was shutting down and the room was filled with doctors, surgeons, and nurses. It was the scariest thing! All I remember asking was if my baby was doing fine in my belly and feeling the worst headache ever. Thankfully they were all very professional and took very good care of me. I'm doing good now. I was surprised how quick things turned ugly because I had a healthy pregnancy as well as my previous one. The tears and terror I saw in my hubby's face made me so sad. He said he thought he was going to lose me. :(

Btw, my 2 year old was in the room the whole time bit slept through it all luckily.

Thank you for allowing me to vent my experience.

Congratulations and welcome to the world Benjamin!
That sounds scary! But I'm glad it all ended well and you have your little bub to snuggle!

Baby Benjamin arrived at 3:07pm weighing a whopping 8 lbs (my first was only 6 lbs.)! :) He is doing good but we are still working on our latch.

Labor took a bad turn for me after receiving my epidural. It didn't feel right and within a minute my body was shutting down and the room was filled with doctors, surgeons, and nurses. It was the scariest thing! All I remember asking was if my baby was doing fine in my belly and feeling the worst headache ever. Thankfully they were all very professional and took very good care of me. I'm doing good now. I was surprised how quick things turned ugly because I had a healthy pregnancy as well as my previous one. The tears and terror I saw in my hubby's face made me so sad. He said he thought he was going to lose me. :(

Btw, my 2 year old was in the room the whole time bit slept through it all luckily.

Congrats hun. Welcome baby benjamin. Sorry things were scary for a bit but glad that it worked out in the end x

congrats to all the ladies that are due today, we will be looking out for updates x

Been to soft play, as I was leaving & driving home I started to get backache & cramps. I'm home now , daughter up for a nap, backache & cramps continuing & also losing a fair bit of discharge so I'm bouncing on my ball to see if anything happens! Xx

Been to soft play, as I was leaving & driving home I started to get backache & cramps. I'm home now , daughter up for a nap, backache & cramps continuing & also losing a fair bit of discharge so I'm bouncing on my ball to see if anything happens! Xx

Eeeeek!!!! Fx'd this is the start for you! Keep bouncing :)

Congrats rootin, that sounds very scary glad all is okay now

Lucy how exciting eek good luck with the bouncing it all sounds a promising lead up x

I'm counting down the days until I can go on my maternity leave so that's my countdown!

Excited for you ladies

Im happy to hear things cleared up and you and baby are safe and happy :) congratulations let the bonding begin.

Rootinblue - Congratulations and welcome baby Benjamin :) What a scary experience, so glad you and baby are alright! Amazing you're other LO slept through it lol

Been bouncing all afternoon, backache has vanished & cramps are fizzling out :( xx

Well I said that & now for the past hour I've been getting regular BH. Got in the bath & they continued, had to breathe through one of them.

This is what happened the few days leading up to my daughter's birth. Xx

Just had my 37 week checkup today. The nurse could feel the baby's head and she said I was about 1.5cm dilated! AHH! My sister thinks she'll be here this weekend, whereas my husband thinks next week or so. Not sure how fast I will dilate, since last Monday, at my 36 week appointment, my cervix was barely opened. Just waiting...!

Okk ladies, so I had appointment today and my doctor told me that I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. And my babies head is really low. She said my lil man should be here before Xmas or on Xmas. Not to mention I've been having contractions off and on.

I'm anxious and kinda nervous :-\ :).

Sorry ure labor experience wasn't that best but I'm happy that you and ure lil man is here and okk. Congrats hun.

Okk ladies, so I had appointment today and my doctor told me that I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. And my babies head is really low. She said my lil man should be here before Xmas or on Xmas. Not to mention I've been having contractions off and on.

I'm anxious and kinda nervous :-\ :).

What is your edd? Cause im 1cm and 60% effaced but they never told me how much longer they thought it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->