December is here!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2262697-joseph-here.html

Okk ladies, so I had appointment today and my doctor told me that I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. And my babies head is really low. She said my lil man should be here before Xmas or on Xmas. Not to mention I've been having contractions off and on.

I'm anxious and kinda nervous :-\ :).

What is your edd? Cause im 1cm and 60% effaced but they never told me how much longer they thought it would be.

I'm due December 31st. When ru due??

Okk ladies, so I had appointment today and my doctor told me that I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. And my babies head is really low. She said my lil man should be here before Xmas or on Xmas. Not to mention I've been having contractions off and on.

What is your edd? Cause im 1cm and 60% effaced but they never told me how much longer they thought it would be.

They said dec 25th but it doesnt add up to ttc math. Its more like the 18th one of my ultrasounds said dec19th. Ive been having regular contractions everyday. I was at the hospital tonight and they were 3-4 min apart lasting 60 seconds. But slowed down. I had them for 4 hours the other night. How are you feeling?

They said dec 25th but it doesnt add up to ttc math. Its more like the 18th one of my ultrasounds said dec19th. Ive been having regular contractions everyday. I was at the hospital tonight and they were 3-4 min apart lasting 60 seconds. But slowed down. I had them for 4 hours the other night. How are you feeling?

Oh wow. I think at some point you may go in. Its probably gonna catch you off guard. I'm feeling okk. I'm jus exhausted. I've been having contractions as well. Not to the point that I need to go to the hospital though. But I guess ill see how the next few weeks will go lol.

The exhaustion is brutal especially when things need done. I think its the body's way of resting up for labour. I actually went in tonight for reduced movement. He ended up moving around alot an hour after I got there. He was off schedule I guess.I love having ladies like you to talk to while we go through the same things. Maybe your exhaustion will go away for a bit for nesting. Cant wait to see how this unfolds for us all :)

The exhaustion is brutal especially when things need done. I think its the body's way of resting up for labour. I actually went in tonight for reduced movement. He ended up moving around alot an hour after I got there. He was off schedule I guess.I love having ladies like you to talk to while we go through the same things. Maybe your exhaustion will go away for a bit for nesting. Cant wait to see how this unfolds for us all :)

Girl it really is brutal omg. I never have energy for nothing lol. I'm happy ure lo started moving again. Maybe he ran outta space in there lol. It always have good to have other pregnant woman to talk to, especially if they can relate in anyway. As for nesting, some of it is done. I have alil left. I'm getting there slowly but surely lol.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2262697-joseph-here.html

Congrats!

And congrats to any others I may have missed in this thread. I am trying to keep up but may miss some. DS not giving me much time lately to logon to bnb.

Girl it really is brutal omg. I never have energy for nothing lol. I'm happy ure lo started moving again. Maybe he ran outta space in there lol. It always have good to have other pregnant woman to talk to, especially if they can relate in anyway. As for nesting, some of it is done. I have alil left. I'm getting there slowly but surely lol.

I have a couple loads of laundry to do still and I still need to set up a baby corner for my room. Other than that all I have left is last minute sanitizing which I will be ocd about everyday leading up to delivery. Lol

I have a couple loads of laundry to do still and I still need to set up a baby corner for my room. Other than that all I have left is last minute sanitizing which I will be ocd about everyday leading up to delivery. Lol

I actually finished the laundry and all his stuff is put away. I also have to set up his space in my room also so we can put the crib up. I've been sanitizing as much as I can. But I get soo tired easily. Thank god my aunt has been coming down when she can to help me with that lol.

Krissy: how lovely of her to come help! My sister has offered to help with the last little bit but I have decided im going to get dh used to helping out a bit. I dont expect him to change diapers but I do want him to get used to little things I will need him for. Im so excited to meet my little prince I just cant wait!

Krissy: how lovely of her to come help! My sister has offered to help with the last little bit but I have decided im going to get dh used to helping out a bit. I dont expect him to change diapers but I do want him to get used to little things I will need him for. Im so excited to meet my little prince I just cant wait!

I hear ya honestly. I've been having oh help out to. Idk why these guys think once they impregnate us they don't have anything else to do smh lol. MEN lol. I told my oh he's gonna help out with diaper changing. He has noo choice lol.

Krissy and jz how exciting that you've both started to dilate! I definitely say those babies are going to be here for Christmas!!

I wish I knew if I was dilated any, I've been getting some uncomfortable pains so maybe, who knows ;)

Krissy and jz how exciting that you've both started to dilate! I definitely say those babies are going to be here for Christmas!!

I wish I knew if I was dilated any, I've been getting some uncomfortable pains so maybe, who knows ;)

Thanx lady. I hope he's here before Xmas. Will they check u at ure next appt??

Have you been getting pains in your cervix area? Or like an almost scratchy type feeling there. If so chances are you could be dilating.especially with contractions.

I'm not sure if they'll check me, I really hope so.

I've been getting cramps and sometimes it feels like a really strong burning feeling, I definitely never experienced it with my daughters pregnancy and I never dilated at all until labour with her.

I never experienced it either with my girls. This is all new to me too. It would be nice if they checked you.

Edd today :-/
1 cm dialated, 60% effaced, cervix med and 13 mm long.
Weight est at 3200 gr.
And I'm spotting. Hopefully it's only because of the internal exam.

Mummy to be x, hopefully they will check. I mean ure at the point in ure pregnancy that they should be.

And Nina83 fingers crossed that things will pick up for you.

I see the midwife on Tuesday so hopefully she will have a check, I will explain my pains to her anyway :)

Nina that's so exciting! Come on now baby ;)

Things are sounding exciting girls!

AFM, nothing to report, been on my feet all day and not had a single BH, err what?!
Had a call from the DR my urine sample shows an infection & it needs to be treated asap as can bring on labour - is that such a bad thing though?! Lol. Will pick up tablets tomorrow, after being on my feet all day I just want to sit down & do nothing. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->