December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Yeah k8te, I couldn't really find any features to make a guess for you. But a wild stab in the dark....:blue:

I think they. Just know we want to try and guess so make it difficult

X

and off topic- I really need pregnancy girdle/belly band/belly belt advice!
I am 12 weeks today, and I got a huge stomach already. I started off with a "faux bump" as I call it. but now at 12 weeks I got close to the same size bump I did last time at 20 weeks. I know I know, probably bloat, but I don't know how much of it is because my stomach gets increasingly bigger, and does not shrink, I have taken photos every week since 6weeks.
Anyway, by 20 weeks or so last time, because I am as my doctors lovingly term it "Morbidly obese" I get this double belly thing going, and the bump pushes my fat down, and the weight get unbearably painful. As of now the weight hurts a bit, I can only imagine how bad it will get. I was hoping I could get some advice on a pregnancy girdle or something, that could help left the weight, and for vanity's sake, smooth out the "double" belly look.

Try a woven wrap? There are several tutorials on how to make a belly support with it, but I haven't tried them yet. I bought a woven wrap from chimparoo, their longest size. Looking forward to having it as extra belly support, then later using as a baby carrier

Am I too late to join the thread now? My baby is due 23rd Dec?

and off topic- I really need pregnancy girdle/belly band/belly belt advice!
I am 12 weeks today, and I got a huge stomach already. I started off with a "faux bump" as I call it. but now at 12 weeks I got close to the same size bump I did last time at 20 weeks. I know I know, probably bloat, but I don't know how much of it is because my stomach gets increasingly bigger, and does not shrink, I have taken photos every week since 6weeks.
Anyway, by 20 weeks or so last time, because I am as my doctors lovingly term it "Morbidly obese" I get this double belly thing going, and the bump pushes my fat down, and the weight get unbearably painful. As of now the weight hurts a bit, I can only imagine how bad it will get. I was hoping I could get some advice on a pregnancy girdle or something, that could help left the weight, and for vanity's sake, smooth out the "double" belly look.

Try a woven wrap? There are several tutorials on how to make a belly support with it, but I haven't tried them yet. I bought a woven wrap from chimparoo, their longest size. Looking forward to having it as extra belly support, then later using as a baby carrier
Yes a woven wrap is awesome for belly wrapping and baby wrapping! :thumbup:

Hello blu, of course you are not to late. :) Congratulations! How have you been feeling?

Hello, congratulations! :)

I think squash likes orange juice. Drank a pint yesterday as well as eating an actual orange along with a load of other fruit and it was going crazy in there! Felt more movement in 2 hours than I have in the previous 3 days combined! Going to try it again tonight lol! They say babies can start tasting flavours in the amniotic fluid from 15 weeks and tend to drink a lot more of the fluid when there are sweet flavours!

I feel like I'm the only one 15+ weeks along and still not really feeling anything! Anyone else not feel any real movements yet?

Just play, I am almost 16 weeks and no movements yet...May be because I have an anterior placenta... I am so eagerly waiting to feel movements.

Blu and Myfav, congrats and welcome!

Lovely scans ladies...!

Glad I'm not the only one! I'm also not showing at all... And I just had a baby 10 months ago so I expected to show earlier. But not so!

Last time I didn't show until 22 weeks and I never really got that big either. This bump is growing fast. I took my 1st bump pic at 14 weeks because it was starting to pop out and I feel huge already.

Hello new ladies! :)
Ah I've got my new maternity tights on for work and they are sooooo comfy! Any British ladies who can recommend good black office type maternity trousers?

I'm not feeling movement either and am 15 weeks tomorrow :( can't wait til I can start feeling something for a little reassurance ! I first felt my little girl move at 19 weeks .
Last nite I had a really mental dream I dreamt I had a baby boy prematurely and he had no lips the pet ! And I couldn't remember any of my labour so I stole my hospital notes and read I had to have a c section & an episiotomy ! Lucky me eh ?? ��

Hello new ladies! :)
Ah I've got my new maternity tights on for work and they are sooooo comfy! Any British ladies who can recommend good black office type maternity trousers?

Last time I got some from Dorothy Perkins and new look, the new look ones were so comfy I lived in them. I got the elastic waist over the bump and an under bump pair and I loved both of them.

X

Oh my due date is also now the 8th December :) could you change it when you've the time ? Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->