December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Grats on the boys ladies. :)

I am getting much more tired all the time again. Absolutely no motivation at all. Bump is getting huge and fast, it's scary!

Hi everyone!

Congrats and welcome to new ladies!

I am 15 weeks on Thursday, my new date is 10th dec not sure if it's been changed!

I have a gender scan booked for 3.5 weeks time! Eek!

I feel a clear harder area/bump when I lie down.. But soon as I stand up I just look like I've put on a lot of weight :( all over!

I'm 8 weeks away, hopefully, from finding out the gender so no time soon for me! Congrats on all the boys!

I am going in for my 12 week scan tomorrow, then consultant next week, followed by fortnightly scans TV scans to check my cervix. So much fun ahead of me.

Congrats on the blue bump mysteriouseye! Oh best of luck with the gender scan justplay! I booked one for 19th July, seems sooo long away!

Ours should be on July 16th, when I will be sixteen weeks. Seems like a lifetime away!

We were going to book an early gender scan but decided against it as we wanted a new car.

Our 20 week scan is on the 7th August so only around 7 weeks to wait, I'm hoping it goes quickly

Still haven't started to show yet just feel a bit podgy lol

X

I definitely just look fatter - but my mom and husband say they don't think I'm showing at all, I can totally see it, and the only coworker that knows (not telling work yet!) said that I am definitely showing (at least in my pencil skirt that I wore today I am!) My pants are definitely too tight now, but still not in maternity wear. Might have to make a belly band to tide me over for a while!

Congratulations to those who found out they are are having boys!!
I will wait till the 20 week scan. It is going to feel like a long wait :(

I'm far too impatient to wait that long. Well done to all you deciding to stay team :yellow:

Plus I'd like to get everything sorted before the holidays as I know I won't have time. Its mainly so we can sort through the ridiculous amount of clothes we have from our little boy as we will need a few bits if this one isn't team :blue:

X

i am the queen of impatient, but for some reason i want to be surprised. it will drive the planner in me crazy, but i want my husband to be the one to tell me, "it's a ___!" and somehow i convinced my husband to go team yellow with me.:blush::haha: it seems no one around me does this as everyone asks if we know yet or when we'll find out the sex and then seems surprised/skeptical when we tell them we aren't going to find out. glad there are indeed others out there!:friends:

I want to find out as soon as we physically can :)

It does amaze me how obsessed people are with finding out the gender. Everyone is like "congratulations! Are you going to find out what you're having?!"
Right now we're having a baby... That's awesome enough for me. Yes when we can find out, we will, but there's more to this than what's between the kid's legs

I'm really struggling to bond with the baby, I think finding out if it's a he or a she will help me feel more connected. It's a horrible feeling because I've wanted to be a mum for so long and now I'm pregnant I just don't feel connected at all. I get paid on Friday so I'm planning on going shopping and getting some baby things, hopefully having them around the house and seeing them everyday will get me more excited and more bonded.

It does amaze me how obsessed people are with finding out the gender. Everyone is like "congratulations! Are you going to find out what you're having?!"
Right now we're having a baby... That's awesome enough for me. Yes when we can find out, we will, but there's more to this than what's between the kid's legs
so well said!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I'm really struggling to bond with the baby, I think finding out if it's a he or a she will help me feel more connected. It's a horrible feeling because I've wanted to be a mum for so long and now I'm pregnant I just don't feel connected at all. I get paid on Friday so I'm planning on going shopping and getting some baby things, hopefully having them around the house and seeing them everyday will get me more excited and more bonded.
i wonder if finding out would help me too...:shrug: i'm fairly set on staying team yellow, but an interesting idea to think about. i hope finding out helps you bond with baby.:flower: i'm hoping i will start to feel at least a little attached when i feel obvious movement...[-o<

Last time I was desperate to find out. No real reason, I feel it is actually very easy to be organised without knowing unless you are completely set on buying absolutely everything needed for the first full year before the birth. Most people keep the baby in their own room for 4-6 months and it only takes 1 day to decorate a nursery. Last time for my twins I painted the room yellow and put winney the pooh wall stickers up. At an emergency scan at 18 weeks after I had some bleeding, once they found out all was OK she agreed to take a peek but was a split second she had the wand over that area and she really wasn't sure but said one could possibly be a boy and the other she couldn't see. Countless scans after and they all had a really good long look and all said I was having 2 girls and were adamant that was correct but for some reason I couldn't get it out of my head and kept telling everyone I was having 1 boy 1 girl anyway! Turned out to be 1 boy 1 girl. Even if I did find out this time I would never trust it after being told several time I was definitely having 2 girls, wasn't like they just got it wrong once or only 1 sonographer, this was 4 different sonographers all telling me it was 2 girls across several scans.

Congrats poco and mysteriouseye on your boys!

I had thought it might be nice to stay team yellow, but DH really wanted to find out. So I was willing (and happy) to find out early. Personally, I do feel like I'm bonding with baby more now that i know it's a boy. I'm sure I'd feel the same if it was a girl. It just feels more real somehow, easier to wrap my head around.

Really want to stay team yellow but oh has no patience so we'll know on the 24th July, 4 weeks to go! :) I'm getting really uncomfortable at night, I se to find my comfy spot 10min before I have to get up :(

I really want to find out the sex of the baby so that we can work on picking names, hoping it will help with bonding (especially for daddy), and especially so I can start grooming everyone around me now to not buy me only pink or blue stuff! Going to try to parent as gender neutral as possible, so I figure knowing the sex means I can start considering that early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->