December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hello Ladies

Just a quick update from me. Had 12 week scan today and all looks good. They have changed my due date to 18th December so I will be 13 weeks tomorrow :) Have to go for GTT in 3 week which i hated last time but got to be done

Have a guess at the gender please :) click link below VVVVVV

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...12-weekscan-any-gender-guesses-skull-nub.html

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Scan 2.jpg
    Scan 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
I want to feel movement so badly! Twinmum, how far along are you exactly? I keep imagining what it might feel like - if I keep wishing hard enough, I'll probably just fool myself into thinking I feel flutters, haha!

I am 14+6. :)

That is exciting! I'm going to pay really close attention from now on - maybe I can feel it that early too! *holding out hope*

Just remember it's probably going to be really low down, so whenever you're sitting still and able to focus, try to see if you feel anything! I barely notice anything when I'm busy, but when I'm watching tv or laying in bed is when I really feel it. I guess just because it's so gentle in the beginning.

I can't wait for my next scan AHHHH, beautiful pictures everybody. I have less than two weeks left but it feels so far away because we're going to Washington for a wedding the weekend before the scan, so it feels like an eternity away! Kind of hoping since it'll be so late they will see the gender...I don't want to wait til twenty weeks or pay for a private scan lol! Idk if I'd even trust them though at fifteen weeks. We'll see.

My baby is so active when using the doppler. This baby HR is 143bpm lowest of all of kids, praying for a boy this time!

Had my dating scan yesterday and I'm a day ahead of what I thought. Baby was all curled up waving it's legs around :)
Any guess for a boy or a girl?

Attachments

• 2015-06-12 14.03.11-1x.jpg
    2015-06-12 14.03.11-1x.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
Well I've had my scan :happydance:

It was so nice seeing the LO wriggling about, even had its ankles crossed so got a lovely photo with its foot and toes. Although it wasn't being very cooperative for some of the measurements. I'm officially due on Xmas Eve :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
Morning ladies! Sorry I havent been as active but congrats to all of the ladies with great scans :)

I do get the stabbing pains when I sneeze then they leave after a few seconds so I'm guessing its normal.

I feel HUGE already!!!! Maybe cause I only weighed 110 before baby and now I'm up at 115 but everyone can see my bump. My hips have gotten so wide already, not to mention my boobs! Lol But I'm thankful for that part ;)

Happy Friday everyone!!!!! :)

Great scans everybody! It seems absolutely ages until my next one, 6 weeks today!

I think I might have started to feel baby flutters. It feels like a really faint muscle spasm. I'm not trusting my judgment though as I felt similar sensations at about 6 weeks and there is no way that could have been the baby!

Lovely scans ladies! :)

indhira, sounds normal, I have had pains like that sometimes just on their own but mostly when I cough or sneeze.

Willow, it can be so hard to tell at first can't it. Especially when it is still early on and happens infrequently. Hopefully it is movement!

Beautiful scans everyone!

I'm really sick so I keep sleeping half my day away. My voice is gone and it feels like my airway is half the normal size. This sucks!

I was just going to ask about the pain when sneezing! It really hurts! Scary. But sounds like it's normal.

Love the scan pics ladies. Now I wish we hadn't opted out of the 12 week scan. I miss seeing my little guy.

Has anyone had any weird labor dreams? Had one last week where i gave birth in the middle of my office and kept right on working. Then last night, I had one where a waiter at our favorite restaurant kept insisting on trying to check how dilated I was during dinner!!!! LOL. Completely awkward to say the least.

I've just had weird dreams period! Last night I had a terrible nightmare - worst way to wake up!

I have the weirdest pregnancy dreams, lots of water dreams and with Devyn I twice dreamed I gave birth to a cat :haha:

ugh I've puked more in the last week and a half than the entire first tri!

I think I have everyone's due dates updated just let me know if I missed yours :)

I keep having dreams where a dark figure passing in front of the scene, kinda like you see in horror movies. The dreams are never the same except for that tiny moment. I don't even understand it.

and off topic- I really need pregnancy girdle/belly band/belly belt advice!
I am 12 weeks today, and I got a huge stomach already. I started off with a "faux bump" as I call it. but now at 12 weeks I got close to the same size bump I did last time at 20 weeks. I know I know, probably bloat, but I don't know how much of it is because my stomach gets increasingly bigger, and does not shrink, I have taken photos every week since 6weeks.
Anyway, by 20 weeks or so last time, because I am as my doctors lovingly term it "Morbidly obese" I get this double belly thing going, and the bump pushes my fat down, and the weight get unbearably painful. As of now the weight hurts a bit, I can only imagine how bad it will get. I was hoping I could get some advice on a pregnancy girdle or something, that could help left the weight, and for vanity's sake, smooth out the "double" belly look.

I have the weirdest pregnancy dreams, lots of water dreams and with Devyn I twice dreamed I gave birth to a cat :haha:

ugh I've puked more in the last week and a half than the entire first tri!

I think I have everyone's due dates updated just let me know if I missed yours :)

Can mine be changed from the 8th to the 5th please? :)

Wrightywales, I think I see a girl nub! But I'm such an amateur at this :winkwink:

2ndtime, I think girl for your as well, but it's touhg since babe is so curled up in that scan.

Indhira, that dream is hilarious! Ive bee having crazy vivid dreams too. Last night I dreamt that my sis almost died :( Luna, last time I was pregnant I had a dream I gave birth to a cat!

I think I must officially be showing, because an acquaintance came up to me and asked if I was pregnant!

I'm they and Elma sometimes I think I can have a really good idea, but the more I look a photos the worse I get at guessing.

On mine one picture looks girl and one looks boy so I've given in and will have to wait for the 20 week scan.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"