December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I am 16 weeks, and I've not felt any movements either. A I do not have an anterior placenta.

I'm fifteen weeks and thought I felt some movements the other day but I've not really felt anything since.

I'm definitely beginning to show now although at this stage, I look like I've eaten too many pies rather than looking properly pregnant. :)

I *think* I'm starting to feel little flutters, it's so hard to tell early on when it's so light! I'll think I feel something sometimes when I'm sitting quietly so I'll wait pretty much holding my breath waiting for it to happen again and it doesn't! Can't wait for proper kicks :cloud9: hope everyone's well!!

Lol Same here Willow! I seem to be growing fast this time but still just look like I gained a load of weight!

Can't believe we've made 12 weeks! Never thought I'd see this day

I'm so pleased for you! Been particularly following your story as I know how cautious you were following a loss previously. Xx

I think maybe I've felt the baby a few times, but at this point it's just too early to tell. I have a tiny pudge, but definitely don't look pregnant yet. It's just weird because with my son, I know I had a little bump by now, and I always heard you were supposed to show earlier with subsequent pregnancies. I just hope baby is growing okay in there.

My belly seems to have popped in the last few days. I am not sure if everyone would know I was pregnant just by looking, but people who know me can tell. I can't wear my old pants anymore, the buttons close, but its really too tight. I bought some maternity pajamas, I LOVE them :)

I ended up switching doctors today. I had some bleeding last week, and my other doctor team was really nonchalant about it. It made me kind of uncomfortable. They also were saying they thought I had placenta previa, which seems pretty serious to me, so their attitude didn't make sense. So, I saw a new doc today, they are actually a high risk office, and I felt much better. The scan revealed no previa at all, he said my placenta is in the right place and doing just fine. He thinks that the bleeding was related to the twin pregnancy I lost, which makes sense to me. Very reassuring.

Also: we found out its a boy!!!! They refuse to say it "officially" because its early, but the sonographer said she could clearly see the penis, and she showed it to me, and it was pretty obvious. It's a boy!!! We're thrilled!!!

So glad you feel reassured with your new doctors Poco. There is nothing worse than having to go with someone with you are not confident with.

Congratulations on the boy!

X

Glad you feel more confident in your new doctor poco,. Congrats on your blue bump! I'm biased but boys are great :thumbup: :haha:

Poco I am in the process of switching doctors too. It is such an important time in your life that you should feel comfortable and respected by your healthcare team. Congrats on the boy! Did you have a preference at all?

Wise move Poco. Hope you get proper care from the new Drs team. Glad you could find out the gender this early. Congrats!

Congratulations mysteriouseyes!

There are quite a few boys on this thread.

X

Hey ladies how are you all? sorry i've not been around much sometimes I am so overwhelmed with juggling working and 2 kids plus I have a huge bump already! Plus side i'm feeling more human although I still cant seem to eat a good portion I seem full all the time and the fatigue is still lingering.. Hope you are all blooming with pregnancy glow, is anyone else getting early gender scans? i'm so tempted to get one done.

I can't believe we're at the point where people are finding out the sexes of their babies!
Shezza, I'm getting an early gender scan tomorrow. It was supposed to be next week but I moved it up... I feel like I have to see baby again now! I hope everything looks okay and we can see whether we've got a little boy or a little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->