December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I found it was much easier to bond with my son once I knew he was a boy. I'm hoping it works the same for me this time around!

It's a boy for us! We found out via the blood test that checks for Down's and other disorders.

Congrats to all those so far that've found out! We're staying team :yellow: this time, for the first time out of 3 babies. Not sure how I'll be able to resist at 20 week scan but I'm determined not to know.

Awe so many boys! :blue: :blue: The thread I was on with DS ended very boy heavy too - twice as many boys as there was girls.

Welcome Rileys.mammy! :hi:

Welcome Riley's.mammy

There's really are quite a few boys appearing.

It will be interesting to see at Xmas the ratio of boys to girls.

X

Hi ladies. Man, there are a lot of boys! Happy to say, though, that I will be representing team :pink: this time around!

We are team yellow also :) all the baby stuff we have is pretty gender neutral and even if we have a girl I'm sure she won't mind wearing some blue clothes ;)

My group with Devyn ended up being all boys and 1 girl :wacko:

Hi Rileys mammy!

Been completely off crisp since I fell pregnant, today I suddenly fancied some ... I have eaten 3 packets of niknaks. :/

Wow, do you remember how many people were in that group, Luna?

not many, maybe 15? I left the fb group recently because I found them annoying :haha:

I've caved and spoke to my OH who's parents are eager to know the gender it's their first grandchildren and his mum is eager to start knitting lol so by scan I'm 15 weeks this Friday so we might book our gender scan next week or the week after x

So tempted to find out at our 21 week scan but we're definitely team yellow this time around :) the surprise is going to feel amazing ! The guessing Nd the not knowing . Congrats on everyone finding out the sex of there little ones ! Christmas time will be here in no time :):)

Hopefully we'll know August 7th if we're having a boy or girl. I had my dating scan yesterday and the only picture I got was rubbish, so annoyed about that. I feel like they rushed it as they never did the NT scanning part. So now I need to have a quads tests at 16 weeks. Don't judge I already have 2 special needs children, I don't think I could cope with a third.

Mummyo2 you don't need to explain your reasoning, no one will judge you. *hugs* We are all different people and are in different situations and no one can really know what choice they would make in some one else's shoes. :) Hope you get good results when you have the screening done. x

mummy2o, no judgement! I also will be having the quad test.
I'm getting nervous that my scan yesterday will be wrong even though the tech was very sure! But unless I'm told otherwise, here's my little girl!

Attachments

• 15w2d_3.png
    15w2d_3.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g