December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Welcome and Congrats wishingonstar!

Any one has this armpit fat / milk glands probably, which grows and aches bad in pregnancy. Oh God, I cant keep my hands close to my body and don't know what will help. :(

So many boys, ahh! I'm really hoping we'll get a peek on Tuesday, but if I'm still a week behind I'd only be 14 weeks so I don't think it'd be accurate. I just want to know the direction to look for names!

Speaking of names, anyone else having trouble agreeing on names with your partners? It's stressing me out at this point because last time we had our names picked from practically day one. And my husband just let me know that he no longer likes the boy name we've had picked out for five years :dohh: argh.

OH has suggested 1 girls name and it was one of the 3 on my list but I wasn't 100% sure on any of them. He doesn't like the boys name I picked and hasn't come up with anything himself.

It's not pregnancy related but thought I'd throw this out there for your amusement.
Today my ex husband (father of my two eldest) messaged me asking if I was all set for fathers day.

what the hell does he expect a Ferrari in the drive?!
(My oh organised cards and a present for mothers day)

I was speechless for a bit lol.

DS has a different dad and I always got him something for father's day. Never got a word of thanks or anything for mothers day. Once he got himself a new girlfriend, who later became his wife I thought sod it, she can do it since its either my parents or now my partner who did mothers day for me.

Just get the kids to make some cards that should do him as he put so much thought into yours ;) but treat your OH to something from them as I bet he's a great dad to them.

Talking about my ex, he and his wife have infertility problems. Which is probably weight relaxed as both are mordily obese and clearly he had no issues whilst with me. So he's also getting funny now I'm starting to show again. Its not like its my fault. I bet they could easily go on a diet and stick to it, if they really wanted a baby bad enough.

12 week scan today! Baby chip is totally fine. NT measurement is totally fine.

Moved my due date by three days so now due... CHRISTMAS DAY
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/D36160F8-1F2C-4B82-ACF6-9EE89D459D16_zpskfhm5ogs.jpg

Knees- My hubby insists on naming the baby after him if it is a boy....Only problem with that is I love his first name, but HATE his middle name!!!! So i definitely feel the struggle of coming up with something. We agreed on a girl name, just need a middle name to go with it. But if its a boy.....it's going to be an uphill battle -.-

I think just to avoid this argument I am praying it is a girl!! LOL.

Congrats on your awesome scan Laura! :)

Welcome and Congrats wishingonstar!

Any one has this armpit fat / milk glands probably, which grows and aches bad in pregnancy. Oh God, I cant keep my hands close to my body and don't know what will help. :(

Yeah - I have armpit pain. Nipples hurt, and the front pudge of my arms hurts. It is kind of blocked out by the nausea and headaches I still have though.

So weird to be feeling so crappy and LOVING it, haha

Hi can I please join? I'm due 1st December with my third. Hope everyone is doing ok? I still have bad all day nausea so I'm very envious of anyone who is past this stage!! :)

had the bad ms and then left around week 10 and came back with a vengeance week 11 and seems to has subsided again, in week 12 now. =)

So many boys, ahh! I'm really hoping we'll get a peek on Tuesday, but if I'm still a week behind I'd only be 14 weeks so I don't think it'd be accurate. I just want to know the direction to look for names!

Speaking of names, anyone else having trouble agreeing on names with your partners? It's stressing me out at this point because last time we had our names picked from practically day one. And my husband just let me know that he no longer likes the boy name we've had picked out for five years :dohh: argh.

I never new how hard it would be to pick a name!!! Hubby and I are pretty much on same page but have not found the perfect name for our little girl... I really think we will not decide till we see her for the first time... just have that feeling. =)

YAY. I am officially one week from second tri. Can't wait to get over there!

Congrats to everyone who have had dating/gender scans and to the new ladies!

Today has been pretty rubbish. We were supposed to go on our very first family camping trip with family but DS came down with a sickness bug on Wednesday and today my OH got it. I just hope I manage to avoid it especially given that I ended up in hospital last week due to vomiting.

In terms of names we have had our girls name for about 5 years! If it is a girl she will be called Freya/Freja (not sure of the spelling yet). We're struggling with boys names though. The only names I half like are Felix and Hugo but I'm not sure I like them enough. I also quite like Oliver but it's too popular to use. I also think this baby is another boy so we need to get our thinking caps on!

Sorry to hear a number of you still sick too...though part of me always thinks thank god it's not just me! Lol

Don't get me started on names...hubby and I only agreed on one boys name previously (have two girls) and have gone off that name now! And with girls names we never agreed in many and two are now taken! Choosing ostrich technique and just ignoring it!

We.couldn't decide on names until at least 30 weeks last time since hubby doesn't like anything I suggest yet won't.suggest anything himself :dohh: I have a girl name.I like but haven't told him yet because he probably won't like.it, sigh

I'm the same with my hubby I have a list of boys and girls names and he doesn't like any nor will he suggest any himself. I have a feeling it will end up with me picking the name again and not giving him a choice as he just doesn't help with deciding.

X

It's amazing how much ltttc can affect someone and stay with them even after a successful pregnancy

This :thumbup: I know we don't have our bub in our arms yet, but that LTTTC really does leave a dark cloud over you :nope: I hope this doesn't sound insensitive to our ladies that have had a loss, but one of my biggest fears right now (probably because I haven't had a loss) is that we will lose this baby then have to TTC again! Or even thinking about TTC #2 gives me anxiety :dohh:

Anyway, what do you ladies consider 2nd tri beginning? Some say 13 wks, mid 13wks, or 14 weeks. I think I'm going to go with 13 wks.

Hubby and I each made our own lists of girl and boy names then reviewed them together and complied one list of names that we both liked, although we haven't narrowed it down yet. We did decide on middle names though, and he was sweet in letting me do something in memory of my mother who I lost to cancer in 2011 before we even got married. Her name was Judy, so for middle names we will do Jude if it's a boy and Judith for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->