• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

My 12ft maternity pillow just got delivered. I'm so excited for bedtime now haha it's not like me jumping the gun, but I'm so fed up of not sleeping I thought I may aswell be comfy and DF pretty much twisted my arm as he's sick of me tossing and turning all night too. Also just been to the charity shop and bought a single duvet set for £1 to make a spare case for it.

Tempted to order a doppler too as I've seen a really really good one for £25.....

Flibberty my sister bought herself a maternity pillow and says it has saved her sleep during the pregnancy, it might be a good idea to look into getting one.

Meh Devyn was the first grandchild on Hubby's side, I couldn't care less if they were anxious to know or not :haha:

wow this board moves fast LOL.

Im also really bloated & gassy, I feel ok in the morning and by afternoon I have to undo my trousers. Good job im working from home most the time LOL

25hrs labour.. wowsa get that sil a medal that's a hell of a labour bless her.

Your soup looks yummy Britt, i might try make something like it myself today

I havent had any diarrhoea im terribly constipated :( i wish i had the runs lol

Im staying team yellow so no gender reveals here, plus i dont do baby showers, iv never had one, it was never a UK thing but seems more people are doing it now, i am going to my first baby shower on Sunday my Sister in law is having one

And hello again chimpette :) this is my 4th and final baby too and im due 12th December so only a day between us :)

Hi Charlie, Im not sure if im sad its going to be my last one LOL I did say that my 3rd son was my last as well... but this is definitely the last one LOL

I left #1 a surprize, found out with #2. I deffo prefer the surprize, #3 was a surprize. Like 99% of people were certain i was having a boy but nope haha

Hi mummy to Amber, You were so good to have surprises I've found out with a of mine. Am hoping ill keep this one a surprise but hubby definitely wants to know

Yes its thick clumpy yellow or green normally[/QUOTE]

mustnt be then, litterally like white watery with just the odd 1mm lump here and there. just thought it was a bit weird. not been much of it.

I found out the gender with all my others, thats why for the last baby i will do just want a suprise, BUT im terrible and i have a feeling I'll find out at 20 weeks lol although i really do want a suprise so let's hope i stay strong lol

I cant stand ginger...not a single bit so i cant do that for the nausea :( i dont have any nausea yet anyway lol iv got to cut down on the crap foods, im hoping to lose weight aswell as grow a baby lol[/QUOTE]

i am the same, cannot stand ginger anything! also hate anything to do with milk, yogurts cream etc so i hope the heartburn doesnt get as bad this time! Last time I was desperate to find out what they were, this time i am much more relaxed about it and OH agreed. is nice to have a surprise when knowing it will be your last one. :) I keep peeking at girl and boy baby clothes and wishing i could pick things out but there will be plenty time for that when baby comes.

I officially just fell asleep at my desk. It's too early on to be so tired!!

I found out the gender with all my others, thats why for the last baby i will do just want a suprise, BUT im terrible and i have a feeling I'll find out at 20 weeks lol although i really do want a suprise so let's hope i stay strong lol

I cant stand ginger...not a single bit so i cant do that for the nausea :( i dont have any nausea yet anyway lol iv got to cut down on the crap foods, im hoping to lose weight aswell as grow a baby lol

i am the same, cannot stand ginger anything! also hate anything to do with milk, yogurts cream etc so i hope the heartburn doesnt get as bad this time! Last time I was desperate to find out what they were, this time i am much more relaxed about it and OH agreed. is nice to have a surprise when knowing it will be your last one. :) I keep peeking at girl and boy baby clothes and wishing i could pick things out but there will be plenty time for that when baby comes.

Oh see i love milk yoghurts and cream so im alright there, however during pregnancy i find milk too thick and makes me feel sick so thats a tough one lol plus i cant stand gaviscon chewables anything thats got a minty flavour and chalky texture, im nearly gagging thinking of it, but yea the very thought of ginger makes me want to puke!!! I wont even eat meals that have ginger in the ingredients i can taste it out of the whole dish, gross. Yea im more relaxed about a suprise and OH wants a suprise too so that will make it easier to stick to because if he doesn't want to know then i cant too because id slip up lol

A little desk nap sounds pretty nice right about now!

Mrs. Stefka I am happy I'm not the only one super tired. This was one of my earliest pregnancy signs, abnormal tiredness and the need to nap. It comes and goes but I'm definitely lacking energy. I hope it's just going to be like this during the first trimester.

Mrs. Stefka I am happy I'm not the only one super tired. This was one of my earliest pregnancy signs, abnormal tiredness and the need to nap. It comes and goes but I'm definitely lacking energy. I hope it's just going to be like this during the first trimester.

I have never felt a tired like this before. My other two pregnancies were a breeze. I hope this one isn't going to make up for the other two being so easy :wacko:

Being tired was my first hint at maybe being pregnant! My bed time has been 8pm sharp the past week or so and when I finally noticed it I was like "hmmmm i can only remember one other time when i was this tired!" . I think pretty soon im gonna try and convince my boss to let me take a half hour lunch and then sleep the other half hour in one of the conference rooms! LOL

Speaking of tired, I just woke up from a 3 hour nap and it was fabulous! :cloud9:

I saw you ladies were discussing maternity body pillows or whatnot…any preference? I'm thinking I need one!

Speaking of tired, I just woke up from a 3 hour nap and it was fabulous! :cloud9:

I saw you ladies were discussing maternity body pillows or whatnot…any preference? I'm thinking I need one!

That sounds amazing! I'm getting closer to bedtime. 4 more hours, 4 more hours :haha: Hopefully the kids agree to that plan!

Hubby doesn't usually get home from work until 11 PM and I try to stay awake until he gets home so that we can spend some time together but it's getting harder and harder to stay up! :cry:

okay so I didn't do too much research on body pillows, but walmart has a really good deal on this leacho so I just went with this one. Regular price was $54 or so and the pinkish one was $30 so I figured what the heck.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 5.46.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 5.46.05 PM.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
Hubby doesn't usually get home from work until 11 PM and I try to stay awake until he gets home so that we can spend some time together but it's getting harder and harder to stay up! :cry:

okay so I didn't do too much research on body pillows, but walmart has a really good deal on this leacho so I just went with this one. Regular price was $54 or so and the pinkish one was $30 so I figured what the heck.

Now that looks like a good maternity pillow! Not too expensive either. I can't believe I just bought baby clothes, two onesies. Couldn't resist them as I was walking by the baby section. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->