• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

it's nearly 9 pm here and my soup is just finishing cooking. With all this napping my schedule is so off. :dohh: Hubby doesn't get home until 11 PM so I'm on his clock. That and I had a super late lunch.

…has anyone thought about gender reveal ideas yet?
:)

Elma you are not the only one struggling haha, I in particular like to snack in the evenings and we all know that's probably not the best time to indulge.

I have a little feeling of girl at the minute. But I'm staying team yellow :p

Britt let us know how the soup turned out. As for the gender reveal I know I would like something fun and unique that would be entertaining for the family and friends. Also I think it's important to build that curiousity up before the big reveal. I guess we got some time to plan the details, so that's good.

Yup 1-2 cups of coffee per day is totally fine, it even says so in the handbook I got from the midwives :)

We are team yellow anti fb announcing type people :haha:

Though I'll probably know the gender as soon as I know the heart rate, Devyn had a classic boy rate the entire time

Luna what is the difference in boy/girl heart rates?

It's not true for everyone but often boys heartrates are lower around 140/150 and girls are higher. Devyn's highest was 154 at 12 weeks and then always in the 140s then the 130s right at the end. The l &d nurse even called it as soon as she saw his rate when we arrived

I've been craving sweet food lately, part of me is thinking boy where the other two I thought girl, weird but it's just a feeling. I don't know if I'm doing a gender reveal yet, I think just finding out and sending it out on the shower invites is good enough for me.

Coffee wise I've definitely cut back but I'm keeping my one cup a day. I would go crazy without it and like Luna said I was told 1-2 cups is fine :)

Very much worth the wait!!!! Yum! <3

Attachments

• rps20150408_210111.jpg
    rps20150408_210111.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
Britt that looks good!! Hopefully it will help keep nausea at bay. :)

so far, so good!!! May be a bit salty so I will need to dilute it before eating another bowl tomorrow.

Morning :hi:

My gut feeling is boy, but my head thinks girl :shrug: plan on staying team yellow again so no gender reveal for me. Even if it's a boy I'll probably reuse most of my dd stuff, really irritates me how everything is genderised for kids.

Does anyone know of anywhere uk or online that doesn't push the whole pink/blue, dolls/dinosaurs type thing?

Am slightly envious of all your symptoms, nothing here yet. Wishing you all enough nausea etc for peace of mind without being miserable :flower:

Yeah in uk. I had a suspected ectopic last time, scan showed I was too early on to see where the pregnancy was and I miscarried before repeat scan was done so never found out either way.

Totally random but how can.you tell the difference between normal pregnancy discharge and thrush? Only time I had thrush was when I had antibiotics whilst preg 7 years ago so can't remember what it's like :/ no dr app avsilable until Tuesday when I am already booken in for pregnancy confirmatiin.

Yes its thick clumpy yellow or green normally

No gender reveal here, team yellow

No ideas on gender yet, seems no obvious signs still which im happy about! Id happily take no nausea and sickness this time.

I had bad tummy and runs at around 10/11dpo.

Had few pinches/pulsing in uterus last night.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join please? EDD is 13th December.

This will be our 4th and last baby... preying and hoping that everything is ok.

look forward to sharing our experiences together

i have b/g twins and i was monitored a lot during pregnancy and both heart rates were always over 150 :) boys was usually wither the same or like 3 bpm slower on average thruought the trace.

not finding out the sex this time. never been into the whole baby showers and gender reveals at all really. its been making its way over here now. only thing americanised about pregnancy thats making its way over here i have liked if the more fun ways to announce pregnancy lol

I've been thinking about ways to announce. I want to do something fun but no idea what :/ usually I'm really creative and full of ideas but I think baby brain has hit early

Your soup looks yummy Britt, i might try make something like it myself today

I havent had any diarrhoea im terribly constipated :( i wish i had the runs lol

Im staying team yellow so no gender reveals here, plus i dont do baby showers, iv never had one, it was never a UK thing but seems more people are doing it now, i am going to my first baby shower on Sunday my Sister in law is having one

And hello again chimpette :) this is my 4th and final baby too and im due 12th December so only a day between us :)

It's nice so many ladies are staying teams yellow. I was thinking I'd like to this time, but DH said No Way! So we'll probably find out at 16 or 20 weeks. Or maybe in the meantime I'll convince him we should wait.

Chipette, hi, congrats, and welcome! :flower:

Is anyone planning on ( or already) drinking in ginger tea to control nausea? Last time I relied too heavily on ginger ale, and I'm hoping to keep my sugar consumption down this time. Sugar has been an almost addiction for me in the past, but in the last 4 months I've almost cut it out completely ( except special occasions, which includes a weekly Friday doughnut :haha:) and I'm hoping to keep it that way. It's tricky cause I'm really craving candy :nope:

DS only woke up once last night, so I'm feeling pretty refreshed this morning. And I'm gonna make a kick-ass salad to take for lunch. I think it's gonna be a good day! I'm wishing you all a great day, too,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->