• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

It's nice so many ladies are staying teams yellow. I was thinking I'd like to this time, but DH said No Way! So we'll probably find out at 16 or 20 weeks. Or maybe in the meantime I'll convince him we should wait.

Chipette, hi, congrats, and welcome! :flower:

Is anyone planning on ( or already) drinking in ginger tea to control nausea? Last time I relied too heavily on ginger ale, and I'm hoping to keep my sugar consumption down this time. Sugar has been an almost addiction for me in the past, but in the last 4 months I've almost cut it out completely ( except special occasions, which includes a weekly Friday doughnut :haha:) and I'm hoping to keep it that way. It's tricky cause I'm really craving candy :nope:

DS only woke up once last night, so I'm feeling pretty refreshed this morning. And I'm gonna make a kick-ass salad to take for lunch. I think it's gonna be a good day! I'm wishing you all a great day, too,

I found out the gender with all my others, thats why for the last baby i will do just want a suprise, BUT im terrible and i have a feeling I'll find out at 20 weeks lol although i really do want a suprise so let's hope i stay strong lol

I cant stand ginger...not a single bit so i cant do that for the nausea :( i dont have any nausea yet anyway lol iv got to cut down on the crap foods, im hoping to lose weight aswell as grow a baby lol

I left #1 a surprize, found out with #2. I deffo prefer the surprize, #3 was a surprize. Like 99% of people were certain i was having a boy but nope haha

Morning ladies! I definitely had the runs the day AF was supposed to have been due and then constipated the next 2 days -.- I think the baby's making me car sick as I only get nauseous when i'm in the car? weird lol.

As for me, I'm thinking a boy but whatever God wants to send me will do as long as the baby is healthy :) Definitely cant wait to find out!

I admire you ladies for staying team yellow! Since its our first baby and first grand baby for both parents, there's no way could wait! I'm too impatient!

I'm too impatient too! It's enough of a surprise at the ultrasound for me!

My 12ft maternity pillow just got delivered. I'm so excited for bedtime now haha it's not like me jumping the gun, but I'm so fed up of not sleeping I thought I may aswell be comfy and DF pretty much twisted my arm as he's sick of me tossing and turning all night too. Also just been to the charity shop and bought a single duvet set for £1 to make a spare case for it.

Tempted to order a doppler too as I've seen a really really good one for £25.....

My 12ft maternity pillow just got delivered. I'm so excited for bedtime now haha it's not like me jumping the gun, but I'm so fed up of not sleeping I thought I may aswell be comfy and DF pretty much twisted my arm as he's sick of me tossing and turning all night too. Also just been to the charity shop and bought a single duvet set for £1 to make a spare case for it.

Tempted to order a doppler too as I've seen a really really good one for £25.....

You can't jump the gun more than me. I already bought baby a diaper bag….and a few outfits, but in my defense they were super cheap. :winkwink:

Does anybody else look pregnant already? I'm so bloated there is no hiding it in my normal clothes. Luckily my uniform is pretty baggy. I'm wondering if it's a side effect from the progesterone? Making me gassy and constipated, could be bloating me too? I'll try upload a picture to show y'all how ridiculous it is

I ordered some Earth Mama morning wellness tea which has ginger in it amount other things, hope it helps! Also some ginger candies but honestly not sure I will be able.to handle.the taste, last time I was sucking on preggie pops until I puked with one in my mouth then I couldn't even look at them anymore :haha:

Ive continued to use my preg pillow since i had my baby almost 5m ago. i love it! Hubby aint always happy though id rather hug the pillow over him. Thats mainly because he heats me up like an oven i hate that when preg

We are definitely finding out the gender. I'm an interior decorator, and the thought of not designing a room for a specific gender would make me lose sleep at night :)

We aren't doing a baby shower with this one either. We are doing a gender reveal, though! Last time, the doctor wrote the gender on a piece of paper. sealed it in an envelope, and we went to dinner with the whole (big) family and found out together. It was really fun. We have so many girls, a boy was a happy addition.

Symptoms as of today: I went to bed early and woke up late...still so tired it's hard to keep my eyes open!!

Excuse the crappy quality, I had to crop the hell out of it so it would upload.

Attachments

• 20150409_152245-picsay.jpg
    20150409_152245-picsay.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
You do have a cute little bump! Everyone has a different body, and shows at different times. I swear I have a little pooch, but my husband says he can't see it.

Britt, you are being judged!! LMAO although I cant be talking...took everything i had to not stop at McDonalds this morning and beg them to make me some fries :(

Flibberty, thought it was just me!! I feel like I'm showing already LOL but again, I am super gassy so it could just be adding to my bloating. Last time, I had already lost my hips by the time I was 6 weeks sooooo adding that to this pregnancy, Houston we might have a problem! lol

Britt, you are being judged!! LMAO although I cant be talking...took everything i had to not stop at McDonalds this morning and beg them to make me some fries :(

Flibberty, thought it was just me!! I feel like I'm showing already LOL but again, I am super gassy so it could just be adding to my bloating. Last time, I had already lost my hips by the time I was 6 weeks sooooo adding that to this pregnancy, Houston we might have a problem! lol

Fortunately for me, Sonic has fries in the morning! hehehe :thumbup:

Could be twins :p will find out in a couple weeks. I've had lots of cramping today and was a little worried but I've realised it's just wind :blush:

Just got word my nephew was just born! 25 hours of labor!! Too bad I live 4 hours away...hes sooo precious!

I admire you ladies for staying team yellow! Since its our first baby and first grand baby for both parents, there's no way could wait! I'm too impatient!

I feel the same way Britt and Ameli, this is my very first pregnancy and there is no way I can't find out. It doesn't help that I am curious but grandparents to be can't wait to find out either. I find that waiting for the gender scan is enough of a torture lol. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->