• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I have the Snoogle from my last pregnancy and love it! :thumbup:

So it's 2am and im awake again.. but at least I'm damn comfy! Oh my days it's so cosy. Definitely a good investment!

I wish it was 2 a.m. here! It's 8:15 at night and I'm ready to call it a night! :sleep:

I was excited for bed time too. I fell asleep at 10.30 and woke up at 01.50 for the 4th night in a row. I'm exhausted I just can't sleep :(

Ugh, sorry! Insomnia is frustrating , especially when your body is so tired!

Hi Britt, do you still have af like cramps? I have been having these cramps on and off since I missed my period. My doctor tells me it's normal but it still makes me worried. This is my very first pregnancy so it's all very new to me. Does anybody else have sensitive nipples? My breasts are only mildly tender on the sides under the armpits but my nipples are killing me. So far I haven't puked once but I do get nauseous, it feels like I'm hungry all the time yet nothing really meets my expectations. Anyone else ever experienced this? Take care ladies.

For the most part, my cramps are gone! They came around the time AF was due and I haven't had any since. If I do get them, they last a few seconds and are gone so I'm thinking that's baby growing and getting comfy in there. I'm feeling a lot better (how ironic) now that I'm experiencing some symptoms though! The 17th can't come quick enough! Ready for my appointment!!!

Hey Britt...I'm 16dpo...Got my bfp yesterday and my first appt is the 17th as well!!!

Good morning ladies,

Ive never had one of those pillows but damn they look comfy might have to investigate.

Getting everything ready for our little hols down in Weymouth next week.

Mind if I join? I got a faint bfp yesterday at 12dpo and confirmed it this morning with a digital. If all goes well due date would be around 20-22nd December. I have a dd who will be two next month. How many ladies have we got with December babies?

Good morning ladies,

Ive never had one of those pillows but damn they look comfy might have to investigate.

I like weymouth :) enjoy your hols. We just came back from haven last week im still catching up on the washing/ironing.

Congrats to the ladies joining us :)

Keep getting a sharp pulling pain on my right side this morning, like just above the pubic bone :/ trying not to worry.

Keep getting a sharp pulling pain on my right side this morning, like just above the pubic bone :/ trying not to worry.

Sounds like round ligament pain which is completely normal.

Okay think my first real sign is kicking in. I feel like im walking on the moon. Very light headed, wobbly and feeling dizzy even when im sat with my feet up.

Good morning ladies,

I like weymouth :) enjoy your hols. We just came back from haven last week im still catching up on the washing/ironing.

I'm from Dorset originally! Went to Weymouth college - quite a few years ago now! Been living in surrey for the last 8 years.

Feeling a bit sicky today. The only thing that helps is food!

Congrats to the new bfps!

Twinmum it sounds like normal cramping I haven't had anything extremely painful but definitely cramping quite a bit with this one.

I had my hcg levels drawn on Wednesday and they were 151. Not the high number I wanted to see but it all comes down to whether or not they are doubling. I am either getting my blood drawn again tonight after work if I can get in or having them done when I get back from my weekend away. We'll find out soon, I'm trying not to worry but not get my hopes up either and just take it as it comes.

Thank you. I do remember a fair bit about what happened last time but it was so long ago I cannot remember exactly how everything felt and when some of these niggles occurred. Plus every pregnancy is different so anything i didn't feel last time (or at least dont remember feeling) it's hard not to wonder what's going on.

Thank you. I do remember a fair bit about what happened last time but it was so long ago I cannot remember exactly how everything felt and when some of these niggles occurred. Plus every pregnancy is different so anything i didn't feel last time (or at least dont remember feeling) it's hard not to wonder what's going on.

Totally agree my RLP started at 5w with #3 but dont recall it till in 20w with #2.
Ive only had 3 times so far with this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->