December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Pains eased off a bit by lunch. The acheyness went almost completely but still keep getting the stabbing/shooting pains, mostly when walking and my bump starts feeling really heavy so I think it's a combination of the ligament pains getting even worse and my scar starting to pull. I have read it can cause quite a bit of pain for a little while if the scar has knitted to other structures like the badder. Baby has been moving about as normal.

Grats on the pink bump Laura.

Glad your scan went well Jump. :) We are staying yellow too.

19 weeks as of yesterday and still not much going on in there I don't even feel pregnant anymore . I felt the odd tap last week and a pressure like sensation at one side of my belly close to my belly button but as of the last few days , nothing ! Hate this feeling

Ditto - I felt a few blips of movement really early, but lately very little I can pin down as movement. I'm not really showing at all, either! Looking forward to my scan next week, so I can convince myself I really am pregnant!

19 weeks as of yesterday and still not much going on in there I don't even feel pregnant anymore . I felt the odd tap last week and a pressure like sensation at one side of my belly close to my belly button but as of the last few days , nothing ! Hate this feeling

Ditto - I felt a few blips of movement really early, but lately very little I can pin down as movement. I'm not really showing at all, either! Looking forward to my scan next week, so I can convince myself I really am pregnant!

This is exactly me. Thought maybe I was just imagining the 1st pokes, but now that you guys mention it I guess it's normal. I'm looking forward to more movement but don't want to rush it because I'm scared of those hard kicks and I'm sure we'll have plenty of time with that! :haha:

I will take hard kicks any day! Its just hard not to be freaked out thinking, "Is everything okay in there?" all the time!

(Please don't remind me I said that when I'm on here in a few months, complaining about hard kicks, okay? :) )

ooooh I'm SO taking a screenshot for when baby gets nice and comfy kicking those ribs at 3am! :haha:

I do believe I recall saying how I'd gladly take morning sickness if it meant a healthy bub :dohh: :haha:

ooooh I'm SO taking a screenshot for when baby gets nice and comfy kicking those ribs at 3am! :haha:

I do believe I recall saying how I'd gladly take morning sickness if it meant a healthy bub :dohh: :haha:

haha I totally said the same thing. I still stand by it... but that sure doesn't mean that nausea doesn't SUCK hardcore! Especially all day nausea that won't go away, boo :wacko::sick:

Yea, I'd probably still say the same thing BUT I'm still not rushing those kicks! :rofl: I think, for me, those kicks also mean everything that comes along with it at 3rd tri....heartburn, even more trouble sleeping and just being uncomfortable and worrying about if it's enough kicks :wacko:. I'm still fighting the nausea so not ready to jump into more uncomfortableness :haha:

Lauraaaaa congratulations! I totally knew it was gonna be a pink bump! I'm so excited for pink bumps with all this blue, girls are the bomb!

Congrats on being team :pink: Laura !!!!

I can't wait for Saturday to find out if we are :pink: or :blue: !!! I'll be 17+6.....do you think that might be too early to tell for sure ? Its a private one at window to the womb....I assume they are as well trained as hospital sonographers ?

Teddy I had mine today and am not 17 weeks yet. They could see just fine.

I LOVED the big kicks. I can't wait! I already feel little kicks and roll overs from the outside; it's the best part of pregnancy in my book!
Teddy, I had one at 15 weeks and one at 16 and both were able to tell us definitively that it is a girl. After 15 weeks, they're pretty accurate.

Started feeling movements finally yesterday.. And then today saw my belly move. Makes me very happy

F*ck*ng great ! Just found out my job role has been made redundant ! Who is going to employ a pregnant lady. So stressed !

I have no idea ! It says consultation starts 15th July and consultation ends 3rd September so I assume it's effective from 3rd September but I work in a school so we have the summer holidays after Friday.

They were pretty confident baby was a boy and I was only 15+5, so I think you're pretty golden at nearly 18 weeks!

Yay for feeling kicks! I have begun to feel the rolls and such and it's like my uterus popped up into my stomach overnight. All of a sudden I can feel the whole thing it seems and my belly is hard. It's awesome. My favorite thing right now is when he sits on one side and my belly gets really hard and lopsided and I can feel his body. It makes life really entertaining haha!

I'm glad some ppl r feeling the same as me , so I know it's normal . Exactly 2 weeks today til my scan and it can't come quick enough just so I can be assured that everything's alright :( ! My god r some of u even feeling and seeing movement from the outside ?? How far gone are you's ? I'll be 20 weeks on Tuesday :( and only ever feeling the odd little tap and even then I'm not even sure it's baby :(

Laura lovely news on ur girl ! U must be delighted

Teddy I'm so sorry to hear that that's awful !!

Stacey, I am 19+6 and not seeing any movement from the outside yet. Baby did one random huge kick that OH felt at 17 weeks but not felt from the outside since. I do feel quite a bit of movement but it's mostly still the squirming with the odd little kick once in a while. It is often still pretty faint just once in a while it gets much stronger for a short time, must depend on which way baby is facing at the time.

A lady I know posted a video of her baby moving at 16 weeks! Very obvious movement too! But she had a massive gap between her muscles from previous pregnancies so that is the only reason movement can been seen for her.

I have no idea ! It says consultation starts 15th July and consultation ends 3rd September so I assume it's effective from 3rd September but I work in a school so we have the summer holidays after Friday.

Sorry to hear that Teddy. If the consultation period ends on the 3rd, and they then give you a minimum of a weeks notice, I think that should take you over the 25 week mark to still be paid SMP by them. I turn 25 weeks on Sept 8th so you must be the 6th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->