December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Sorry to hear you have had a rough night Teddy!

With the normal Lucozade I think she got a bit confused, it really helps with sickness not dizziness. I know because my friend had it all the way through her pregnancy. If your blood pressure is low that could easily be why you are dizzy as I suffer from this as well but if you are concerned I would just make an appointment with your GP to get a blood test rather than go through the midwife.

With the matb1 she is being generous as no midwife gives them out until 20+ weeks, the used to give them at the 20 week scan. They have changed all the appointment schedules now so the 24 week appointment has been cancelled unless you are high risk as they have brought in the personalised growth charts.

Do you have a drop in centre near you? If you ever have any concerns they are usually really helpful to drop by and just reassure you. If not there are usually midwife led birthing units you can call if you are really concerned. If not then just book an appointment with your GP and see what they think. My friend had a rubbish midwife and every issue she had she just went straight to her GP who was amazing.

Hopefully your midwife starts to show more willing and helpfulness with you, with it being your first as well I know how scary it can be.

Have a fabulous scan and hope you feel better

X

That's bad lucozade advice teddy! It won't help with low blood pressure at all. Blood sugar, yes but not blood pressure.
I wouldn't worry too much about the nasties, just cut down. Maybe try the sports version and see if it makes any difference as all as may be combined blood sugar and pressure issue?
Frankly she sounds crap. Can you switch?

Room for me on team :blue: ?

I can't believe I'm going to have a son ! The scan was amazing, my boy was so active, swallowing loads and dancing around ! Gunna make sure he's a mummy's boy for sure ! I'm so happy I could cry !

Congratulations on team blue Teddy! My lb is a Mammy's boy :flower: his Daddy doesn't get a look in lol :hehe: xx

Congrats Teddy! Hope you feel better soon too.

Think I over did it today. Back and knees hurt so much and getting lots of tightenings. Cannot wait for OH to get back from work and take over. Feel bad asking him for help to clean up the dinner I have just made when he has been at work. :/

Congrats, Teddy! Little boys are amazing. They're so cuddly and sweet, and they love their mamas so much.

Aw teddy that's lovely news so pleased for you !! Started feeling definite taps tonight low down in my uterus girls ! I'm so happy because I was really starting to freak out I wasn't feeling pregnant at all . So for any of you not feeling pregnant or feeling movement it will happen ! I'm almost 20 weeks so I was getting impatient lol hopefully I keep feeling things now :):)

Aww thats great Stacey. :)

I have heartburn, just hoping it is a random one off and not hear to stay. Well at least I stayed heard burn free for a few weeks longer than I did last time lol!

Congrats teddysgirl!

Congrats Stacey on getting the first bunch of kicks and pocks!

Knees your daughter is lovely! Looks confident and smart too!

Lovely scan pics justplay! they look damn cute when they try to hide their face... mine did too!

Stacey, I'm so glad baby is moving more for you these days. Must be quite a relief!

Teddy, welcome to team blue!

Twinmum, is your other pain you had a couple days ago mostly gone?

I agree with IndianMaa, everyone's scans are so cute! I wish mine had turned out better. And I wish they had done a 3d like they did with my last pregnancy.

Yes Elma thanks, it has gone back to just pulling when I sneeze and cough again now. :) I think it must have been just the scar and ligaments being stretched quickly as my bump grew quite a lot in the past fortnight.

Thanks girls it definitely is such a relief to know alls well in there ! Have out anomoly scan now on the 30th trying to keep myself busy until then ! Seeing all ur scans and stories is making me so excited :):) !! We're staying team yellow this time so hoping we can stick to our guns on the day as I'm desperate to have the surprise on the day :) hope ur all well ladies

:( Usually OH does 3 big tours abroad lasting 2-3 weeks each a year plus a hand full of 2-4 night England stays and then loads of 1 nights stop away all thru the year but this year has been much quieter, Russia rang up not far enough in advance so the tour didn't happen as wasn't enough time to plan it all. It's always hard when he goes away but since he has not had a big tour since August last year I have gotten too used to having him home more so this one feels harder. He only left a few hours ago and I feel down already. He is back Thursday night. Dreading his 3 weeks China/ South Korea tour in October.

Twin mom, tell me about it. I understand. My husband has more or less the same tour schedule. Just that he hardly has any one day trips.. All span between 1-2 weeks and it's mostly once a month and mostly to Asian countries. He's ready to leave next week. I feel so down when he's away. Now that I have a tummy and a toddler it will be even tough. I get irritated and yell at him whenever possible but it's hard to be away from him.

Finally managed to get on my computer so thought I'd share some of the scan pictures I got of my son (it feels so amazing to say that) yesterday ! They gave me 21 pictures in total but I won't share them all and bore you all lol

https://s27.postimg.org/ebzpacm3n/JOS_1.jpg

https://s1.postimg.org/xbt4bwdnj/JOS_8.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/45tl2caa7/JOS_13.jpg

https://s27.postimg.org/ccj3ixrs3/JOS_18.jpg

I can't stop looking at these pictures, I always thought I wanted a girl so badly, but now I know I have a son I couldn't care less, it's going to be so much fun having a boy ! I love him so much already, I keep looking at his little face, he has my nose, his daddy's chin and someone already said how much he looks like his Uncle Lewis (my brother). It's so amazing !

Everyone's scans are so lovely

Knees, your little girl looks like a doll baby. Those cheeks are too cute.

I can't wait to see my little squish on the 29th. Until then I shall rest here on the sofa and admire my not so little belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->