December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Anyone else experiencing pain when you sneeze? If I sneeze all the bottom of my tummy hurts but if I put my hand against the bottom of my belly before I sneeze it's fine :shrug: xx

I get this too lol ! Must be our uteruses growing :) ! Only 9 more sleeps til my big scan ! I'm nervous but more excited ! Can't wait to see how much our LO has grown ! Been trying to think of baby names it's so hard ! We love darcy for a girl & for a boy we like theo, Noah & Arlo. It's so hard lol

It seems to go in patches of slow and fast for me. Usually slows down juuuuuuuuust before a scan. Crazy that we're all reaching half way or are already over half way!

I get that pain too, have to brace myself before I cough or sneeze to reduce the pain. Like Laura said, it is round ligament pain, totally normal. :)

I have found this weekend and not particularly gone fast but not feeling so unbelievably painfully slow as the rest of the pregnancy before hand. I think it's because I am relaxing more now I have had the anomaly scan and feeling more regular movement so not as desperate to get to the next appointment.

Heart burn has well and truly kicked in. At least I got a few more weeks heart burn free than I did last time lol!

Going to have to brave the bikini in aqua natal tonight, bump is making costume pull too far down in the boob area, boobs cannot squeeze into my tankini and I do not want to fork out for a maternity costume when this will be my last baby lol.

We like Darcy for a girl too Stacey :) and Morgan for a boy. Our gender scan is on the 30th so not too long now :) xx

My scan is in 17 days, I really can't wait to find out. I'm starting to think it's another boy but we will have to wait and see.

Started to feel movements 2 days ago which is lovely. Can't wait for the more consistent kicks though.

Oh the round ligament pain is a nightmare! I get it if I don't brace myself when I'm sneezing.

X

I love that we're all getting our halfway done scans!!! Pretty soon we'll all be at the viability stage, which is awesome. Of course I hope no one goes too early, but I think it is awesome to know that in a few more weeks, even if something goes wrong, he would still have a good fighting chance :)

Only two more sleeps until my 20 week scan day! I'm really excited because my DH is coming, he hasn't been to a scan since the 12 week one, so its going to be fun.

Can't wait to see everyone's scan pics and find out if we get more boys in the group or if the girls are going to catch up!! :)

I'm SO EXCITED about viability. I said to my wife earlier I am buying a cake on V-Day lol

Well, if it gets me some cake I will go along with that idea too lmao!!!

Yay for 20 week scans! Mine is on the 29th. Just a little longer! This is all too exciting! I get the round ligament pain if I stand up too quickly but I haven't noticed it when I sneeze. Little squish moves every so often and it surprises me every time. It's so cool! I can't wait til it's strong enough to feel from the outside so hubs will feel it. He's uber excited.

On my 24th week I will be buying an ice cream cake, and it will be decorated with a big smiley face or a My Little Pony or a huge bundle of balloons or something equally happy, and I will eat it with a HUGE smile on my face!

Yay for 20 week scans! Mine is on the 29th. Just a little longer! This is all too exciting! I get the round ligament pain if I stand up too quickly but I haven't noticed it when I sneeze. Little squish moves every so often and it surprises me every time. It's so cool! I can't wait til it's strong enough to feel from the outside so hubs will feel it. He's uber excited.

Ditto that! Tiny, random, almost-there movements are neat, but I can't WAIT for regular kicks! And I think it will be really awesome for daddy bonding with baby to be able to feel him/her from the outside.

Right now he has been reading to baby, but I think it would be neat to see if later baby responds to his voice!

Going to have to brave the bikini in aqua natal tonight, bump is making costume pull too far down in the boob area, boobs cannot squeeze into my tankini and I do not want to fork out for a maternity costume when this will be my last baby lol.

This might not be so great for everyone else that has to look at me, but I can't WAIT until I have a huge belly, and can go to our local beach or pool in a bikini and be like, "HERE I AM!"

Then again, I have no shame. #Exhibitionist4Life

Yes I can't wait til the movements are strong enough for OH and my lb to feel too. Riley is lush with my belly and rubs it and talks away to the baby bless him. We were lying in my bed this morning having a cuddle and he was telling me that he's going to give the baby a bottle and dress the baby and change their stinky bum lol. He's so sweet! Think he may change his mind on his last offer when he sees lol xx

I totally wear my string bikini through my entire pregnancy, it's super cute and I can't be bothered to spend way too much money on a maternity suit ;)

I can't wait til I can see my belly doing the roll-y thing, where it looks like an alien is about to burst out of you lmao. I love that SO much. That's when it really feels like I'm having a baby. I'm getting there - today I saw the slightest little wave over my belly as he moved around, but it's so small I have to hold my breath and stare. I am so excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->