December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Finally managed to get on my computer so thought I'd share some of the scan pictures I got of my son (it feels so amazing to say that) yesterday ! They gave me 21 pictures in total but I won't share them all and bore you all lol

https://s27.postimg.org/ebzpacm3n/JOS_1.jpg

https://s1.postimg.org/xbt4bwdnj/JOS_8.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/45tl2caa7/JOS_13.jpg

https://s27.postimg.org/ccj3ixrs3/JOS_18.jpg

I can't stop looking at these pictures, I always thought I wanted a girl so badly, but now I know I have a son I couldn't care less, it's going to be so much fun having a boy ! I love him so much already, I keep looking at his little face, he has my nose, his daddy's chin and someone already said how much he looks like his Uncle Lewis (my brother). It's so amazing !

Lovely pics! Only 4 days now until mine. I'm excited but also feeling really nervous that something might be wrong.

Ditto to that Willow. I am very nervous and excited and scared and all of the feelings about my scan coming up, on Wednesday!

TeddysGirl, Your scan pictures are adorable!!! I always thought I'd want a girl too but there's something about growing a baby boy. Maybe I'm just glad I'll still get to be the only girl at home so hubby can still call me his one and only Princess :happydance: Or maybe that's selfish!! LOL!!

Knees, your babygirl is adorable!! :)

Congrats to all of us for the almost halfway mark ladies!!!!!

Teddy, what a cute little boy you've got there. Such adorable little cheeks already!

I can't believe we're all approaching the halfway point already! This pregnancy is going so fast!

Had my 20 week scan this morning and all was lovely! She is cooking away nicely! Xxx

Yay for another healthy baby!

Teddy, he's so cute!!! I love how you can already tell which features he has. I knew from my 19 week scan that my daughter had my chin, and from the 27 week scan that she had my husband's nose. Nobody believed me, they'd be like "Girl you cannot tell from these pictures" and then she was born and I rubbed it in everybody's faces :haha:

8 days until my anatomy scan...I am so nervous but so excited. It looks like only my mom is coming to the scan, which is a bummer for my friend but we'll probably have an elective scan at some point. I'm really excited for my mom to see the ultrasound. She hasn't been to an ultrasound since 1991 when she went to see me at my birthmother's ultrasound hahaha!

I was nervous about finding out if Ruadhan was actually a girl but I've realized I don't care at all. If he's a she I'll be totally happy with that as I always wanted Keebers to have a baby sister. I'll be just as excited to find out he's still a boy though. And we're keeping the name Ruadhan Risley regardless so that's a relief. I love the name sooo much! I can't wait to find out if he's healthy. That has been weighing on my mind SO much. It's almost like I feel like I don't deserve two healthy babies.

So many scans coming up exciting!

Was there someone that joined.in the last few days? Maybe I'm crazy I can't find a post when I went to add you person that may or may not exist ;)

I think there was, luna. And she had twins...I'll see if I can find it too

Yes...but the only time I've seen them delete someone's account is when they caught them in a lie or if they've made more than one account, which you're not supposed to have.

I wanted to get my facts straight so I went and looked and found this:

Can I edit or delete my posts?

If you have registered and are logged in, you may be able to edit and delete your posts (although the administrator may have turned off this option). Your ability to edit your posts may be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.

To edit or delete your posts, click the Edit Edit / Delete Message button by the particular post. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting it may remove the entire thread.

Once you've made your modifications, a note may appear to inform other users that you have edited your post.

If the edit time and date appear as a link you can click on this to see the differences between the original and edited versions, or between edits if there have been multiple edits.

and this:

You can deactivate your account if you'd like by PM'ing one of the BnB team. We can't delete your account as it would leave holes all over the forum. You can delete personal information in threads by using the edit button. If you wanted a personal thread such as a journal deleted we can do that for you.

Buuuut I HAVE seen whole threads/member post "disappear" if there was something fishy about that member and they don't like you talking about those people either. :coffee:

Oh that is super good to know - I was mainly curious about the journal deletion in particular. If I ever was going to leave BnB, I probably would want to get rid of the journal if it wasn't watched over by me. We get pretty damn personal here!

Probably why BnB makes such an effective support group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->