December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I thought I was doing so well this pregnancy. All of my cravings have been very healthy except for the odd couple occasions I wanted sweets. Not been eating loads or anything, pretty much only drinking water or fresh orange. This past week or so I am suddenly craving chocolate and fizzy orange and feeling hungry every hour. :( There is only so many times I can keep picking up fruit when I am starving and craving chocolate, don't want to be eating too much rubbish. The fruit barely fills me up any more and I end up having a biscuit or oat bar afterwards too. Going to end up huge at this rate.

I eat energy bars when my blood sugar gets low, fruit is useless for me

I just had my 20 week scan. Baby is perfect, and healthy, and a BOY!

I'm so happy and relieved baby is in there and healthy and just perfect - bawling my eyes out! I can't believe I have this little person inside me!! YAY!!

Hey Kallie, congrats on a healthy baby BOY! They're the sweetest little things.

Hey Kallie, congrats on a healthy baby BOY! They're the sweetest little things.

I think you might be biased ;) :p But I believe you!

It is funny, actually - I just bought a big bag of board books for $10 off of Kijiji (like Craigslist), and one of the books is called "Big Girls learn to Potty!"

So I guess my son is going to learn to potty like a big girl one day, haha!

I already bought a book and have started collecting articles on how to raise a feminist son ;) But if our baby turns out anything like his awesome daddy, then we will have won the game!!

*happiest person in the world today*

I had an appointment today with my doctor. we talked about my "abnormal reading" at my one hour glucose test and decided on the best course of action. She had a hard time finding the heartbeat so she gave me an in-office ultrasound. She got the heart beat and shooed me out of the office after handing me a copy of the scan picture.

Attachments

• baby 2a1.jpg
    baby 2a1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Kallie on your healthy baby boy! Glad your tensions around this scan is over!

Congrats kallie!

Ugh, I had a horrid dream last night where I started bleeding, heavy period style. I'm assuming that it's a bit of anxiety leading up to the scan tomorrow. I cannot believe it's tomorrow, the time has just flown by!

Congrats Kallie :)

I had a dream like that the other day as well. I woke up as I was half way to the toilet to check!

Congrats on the lil boy, kallie!

Willow, good luck tomorrow! Will you be finding out the gender then? Or maybe you already know...I loose track.

Beth, I'm glad the doc went for the ultrasound. Would be scary to have not found the heartbeat and not had any follow up. Hope the "course of action" you referred to, works out well for you and baby.

Congrats on your baby boy Kallie!! I'm slowly getting used to the idea of having a little man running around the house :)

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Willow!

I'm almost to the 20 week mark and couldnt be happier!!!

Just got back from my anatomy scan, and we are having a baby boy! Everything looked good and he measured on target. So happy! :)

Congrats kallie!

Ugh, I had a horrid dream last night where I started bleeding, heavy period style. I'm assuming that it's a bit of anxiety leading up to the scan tomorrow. I cannot believe it's tomorrow, the time has just flown by!

Thanks!

These pregnancy dreams are the WORST. I hate waking up in a cold sweat, and upset if they are horrible. I have only had one miscarriage dream, thank goodness, but it was torture.

I would really like some vivid happy dreams for once! I'm hoping that now the relief of the ultrasound is so good, that my dreams will reflect my reduction in anxiety.

Congrats on the lil boy, kallie!

Willow, good luck tomorrow! Will you be finding out the gender then? Or maybe you already know...I loose track.

Beth, I'm glad the doc went for the ultrasound. Would be scary to have not found the heartbeat and not had any follow up. Hope the "course of action" you referred to, works out well for you and baby.

Thanks! We're staying firmly team yellow as we did last time. I love having the surprise!

I had my 20 week scan today, and baby doing very well! Everything looked just right according to the doctor. I was a little disappointed because I expected it to be longer and I felt it was all kind of rushed. My DH was there and I had hoped he would really get to see the baby well. The sonographer checked a few small things, but really only looked at the baby for a few minutes. I didn't even get a picture :( I was bummed about it afterwards.

Also, they didn't do a transvaginal to check my cervix. Is that normal? Did the doctors check your cervical length at your 20 week scan? I was a little worried because at my last scan my cervix was 3.5 cm, which I know is normal, but it had started as 4, so it got shorter. I just wish they had checked it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->