December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Knees - I 100% get the anxiety. Hugs to you. Sending healthy thoughts!

Anyone else having joint pain? My knees have been killing me, and they are cracking and popping and sound like old ladies knees. I'm probably going to go to the doctor - kind of worried they are some random problem, and not related to pregnancy at all!

Anyone wearing pregnancy clothes yet? OH got DS's baby clothes down from the attic this weekend and my pregnancy clothes from last time were in with them so washed them and wore my pregnancy jeans today :) so comfy! Also is anyone taking weekly bump photos yet? xx

Baby looks healthy and is definitely a boy! Yayyyyy!

My joints have been hurting but I also have RA. My joints definitely get more achy during pregnancy.

And I am in pregnancy clothes. Well, I don't really buy maternity clothes, but I'm having to adjust my wardrobe. My belly has really popped.

Attachments

• DSC_0312.jpg
    DSC_0312.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0315.jpg
    DSC_0315.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0317.jpg
    DSC_0317.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Hello :) I know getting swollen hands and feet is normal. But has anyone else had the opposite? Had to take my rings off today as they were sliding off and don't want to lose them....weird!

Actually. I noticed yesterday my wedding ring kept flying off my hand. And it is still happening today. I think I am going to have to take it off to keep it safe, as well.

Baby looks healthy and is definitely a boy! Yayyyyy!

My joints have been hurting but I also have RA. My joints definitely get more achy during pregnancy.

And I am in pregnancy clothes. Well, I don't really buy maternity clothes, but I'm having to adjust my wardrobe. My belly has really popped.

Congratulations knees!

Congrats Knees!

Rileys - I had to start with maternity jeans around 16-17 weeks. Regular were really uncomfortable.

2ndtimeabz- I seems to have put on 2 pounds as of now. But fingers look thinner. Still wearing my wedding ring but have to be very careful not to lose them. I will love it if the weight goes to the baby and belly, not other parts of the body like last time.

Kallie - I am having weak joints too. I am sure its relating to maternity. I had very sensitive anytime slipping off kneecap bones since 15 years. They are super sensitive now. I literally have to slow down and pay attention to knees as much as I care for my belly.

Congrats Knees! I knew he was a healthy boy!

2ndtime, I have noticed the same thing. My wedding ring hardly fits on my finger anymore. I wonder why this would be?

Knees, that’s great news! Hope you feel more at ease now.

I’ve been in maternity pants for several weeks now, and they’re the best things ever! My bump is definitely not big enough to pull off most maternity shirts yet though. Those things are so long!

I've also been doing weekly bump photos since week 5 and always look forward to it. I make up a new chalkboard sign each week and make DH take 20 photos of me before I'm satisfied with one, but he deals with it. :winkwink:

My ring was pretty loose for a few weeks....it's just now done with the twisting around. It was driving me nuts.

Congrats on team :blue:, knees!

I have been in maternity clothes since 10 weeks. This baby is really low which makes all pants super uncomfortable. I am happy it is summer so I can live in dresses, not sure what I will do when the weather gets colder. I haven't taken any bump photos yet, but those of you who do should post some for us to see.

Is anyone suffering from debilitating back pain. It is so bad that I am almost in tears when my daughter wants to be held. I can't find any thing to help.

On a funny note, every day my daughter lifts up my clothes to find the baby. Then she blows raspberries on my tummy and hugs him. It is really cute.

Here are a few of my progression photos. It felt kind of silly doing them initially since you couldn't really tell I was pregnant, but I really like looking back at them now!

Attachments

• 5 weeks.jpg
    5 weeks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 17
I have been REALLY enjoying maxi skirts. Going to live in dresses and skirts this pregnancy. Down with pants!

Luckily, I'd lost a bunch of weight later year but kept my larger sized pants. Yay! So wearing those now, and will add a belly band when they get too tight too!

I've been wearing mat clothes since about 8/9 weeks :blush:

My joints get weird during pregnancy, I started having weird pain almost right away this time and my left.foot and right wrist which in have problems with anyways are very sore when I'm doing yoga

I have also been having random joint pain. None right now, but foot pain a few weeks ago, back pain around week 14. And something else too, but I forget where.

Indian Maa, have you really only gained 2 pounds?! Maybe I misread. I'm gaining a pound a week, and nothing I can do to stop its. I've been in maternity pants for over a month now. They are kinda loose still, but my regular pants just weren't cutting it.

Knees, congrats in the healthy boy and lovely scans.

Thanks everybody!

Here's my bump progression haha

Attachments

• prog.jpg
    prog.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 11
Elma, it's just 2 pounds overall from beginning...baby looked fine at 20 week scan. So I am a bit relaxed about it. I guess it's a bit low as of now. May be I will start to grow soon like last preg time.

Hi Blinker, do you have a gender preference? Also any gut feeling? I know you are preparing for the great surprise and celebration. Still, looking at your belly pictures and scan, I am getting some ideas. Will wait to hear from you after the party.

Knees, nice progress.

I am tempted to click a few. Will try tomorrow.

I have weekly bump pics from 4 weeks on the first page of my journal :) Definitely looking more like a bump now as well!

I felt the first couple of kicks last night! I've felt movements for weeks but they were definite kicks last night in bed. I woke OH as it was so strong he would've felt it too and they stopped :dohh: little monkey lol. Felt some more kicks this morning it's so exciting!! Will find some of my bump pics now and share with you :thumbup: gorgeous photos knees, blinker & laura xx

Bump progression pic :flower: xx

11059960_10155886951255596_7758059276162197263_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"