December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Indian Maa- I am being openly jealous of you and your 2 lbs!!! Woww ! My pre-pregnancy weight was 110 and i am now at 124 so 14 lbs in total -.-

Nice progression pics ladies!! :)

Hi Blinker, do you have a gender preference? Also any gut feeling? I know you are preparing for the great surprise and celebration. Still, looking at your belly pictures and scan, I am getting some ideas. Will wait to hear from you after the party.

Knees, nice progress.

I am tempted to click a few. Will try tomorrow.

I had a boy with my last pregnancy, and so far this one has been completely different, but I know that often doesn't make a difference. I've been wanting a boy, so I feel like it will probably be a girl...lol! I will be elated either way, though.

I've also been feeling lots of movements over this past week and finally felt a few kicks from the outside last night. Fun!

Such lovely bumps. :)

I have no clue how much I have gained yet. At 17+4 I was at my original weigh, I feel huge now. Had to buy a pair of maternity jeans and pack away half my wardrobe. Made me cry. :(

Aw blinker ur progression pics are lovely ! I love the chalk board idea !
Congrats knees on ur boy ur pics are so class !! One more sleep til our anomaly scan we are so excited ! Still staying team yellow tho !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
I'm the same as you Indian maa, I've gained 3lb. I was the same with my son I ddint gain much or show at all until 24/26 weeks.

I think if I put a maternity outfit on I would look pregnant but at the minute I still look the same.

I've been doing weekly bump shots and I love comparing them all, if I didn't have them I wouldn't notice the subtle differences.

At the minute I can tell my slight bump (which looks like bloat) has rounded and raised a little bit but people who wouldn't know I was pregnant would just think i had a little fat pouch

X

A bump comparison from last week to this week.

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8
I have been bouncing between the same 2lbs. losing it, regaining it. I am so glad though because at this point with DD I had already put on 15lbs or so. I am lucky my entire wardrobe is made out of stretchy waistbands and material. I will need to buy a belly band or something, because my bump really needs the support especially when out and about.

I love your guys' bumps! <3 They are gorgeous. I feel so massive. Because my bump is quite large. I am about as big as I was at 22 weeks-ish with DD

Attachments

• 15week.jpg
    15week.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 12week.jpg
    12week.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 8week.jpg
    8week.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 18week.jpg
    18week.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
More lovely bumps. :) I have been taking pic once a fortnight since I started showing at 14 weeks, take next one on Friday. I am glad I started showing earlier this time, I started showing at 22 weeks with my twins, but I just cannot get over how much bigger I am this time.

20 weeks bump.jpg

18 weeks2.jpg

16 weeks.jpg

14 weeks.jpg

indhira - 110 is a pretty nice start to gain well and enough. I think your 14lbs and more in the coming months will be healthy

last time I started with around 114 pounds and ended up with 141 lbs. I couldn't lose much - got back to 128 lbs

considering the extra fat from last preg, this 2 lb as of now is a relief.

k8te - the 3 lb you have gained and your bum size match. You look slim and nice with a cute bump bud.

bethmassan - I am just like you, just 2 lbs and a very noticeable belly. possible that we lost weight from some other part of the body and its all gone to the belly :)

I gain most of my preg weight during last 2-3 months. I am sure I am going to grow soon from all sides.

Twinmom n Rileys - pretty nice progress

bethmassan - I am just like you, just 2 lbs and a very noticeable belly. possible that we lost weight from some other part of the body and its all gone to the belly :)

That is what I was thinking as well!

ok so I will be 18 weeks tomorrow with my first and I have not felt any movement yet. Anyone else a FTM and not felt anything yet or the rest of the girls when did you feel movement with your first pregnancy.

Indian Maa- I am being openly jealous of you and your 2 lbs!!! Woww ! My pre-pregnancy weight was 110 and i am now at 124 so 14 lbs in total

Like you Indhira, I've also gained 14 lbs. but I started out heavier. But I'm eating healthy and staying fairly active, so I'm not overly concerned. I had gained more at this point in my first pregnancy.

ok so I will be 18 weeks tomorrow with my first and I have not felt any movement yet. Anyone else a FTM and not felt anything yet or the rest of the girls when did you feel movement with your first pregnancy.

i had lots of "bubbles" which people said was possibly baby, but i thought was maybe just gas/indigestion.:haha: then at 19w+2 or so, i had a sensation that was NOTHING like bubbles and much more of a nudge from the inside. the nudges happened here and there for about a week or so and by 21 weeks, my husband could feel them from the outside, and yesterday at 22 weeks i saw one from the outside. pretty sure the bubbles were just gas!:blush::haha:

i was so impatient around 17, 18 weeks too!:wacko: hang in there!

blinker, love your photos! i wish i had started taking them earlier, and i wish i had my husband take them so it could be a full body (and head! HA!) shot. but alas, the mirror selfie will have to do for me.:roll: i have the weeks that are missing too, but figured this was enough to give an idea.:blush: i'm up 6 pounds and pretty sure it's all in my boobs!!:rofl:

Attachments

• 16 to 17 weeks.jpg
    16 to 17 weeks.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 11 to 13 weeks.jpg
    11 to 13 weeks.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 5
  • 20 to 21 weeks.jpg
    20 to 21 weeks.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
Aww!!! Everyone's bump photos are lovely!! I have one or two I can post. Well, you can add me to team pink!!! DH is ecstatic of course. Yay for ruffles!!!

Yay for another team pink!!!

As far as weight, for me when I got pregnant I was the heaviest I've ever been (220) and due to my lack of appetite/morning sickness I ended up getting down to about 195 and then now I've started gaining again so I'm back up to 200. With my daughter, I was 190 for the longest time, it wasn't until mid-to-late second tri that I finally started gaining weight and then it piled on but I think a lot of it was water weight because I was extreeeemely swollen with horrible pitting edema. I think gaining only 2 pounds so far is pretty normal.

Hi everyone, been for our 20 week scan today and we're on team... PINK!! :pink: We are absolutely over the moon with excitement and our family is now complete! Here's how we broke the news to our friends and distant family on facebook :happydance: xx

11221887_10155890497935596_5045015555566614784_n.jpg

11828759_10155890497955596_8946161770751164255_n.jpg

Two more for team pink! Yay! Congrats, ladies!
What a cute reveal, Rileys.Mammy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->