December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Awwww omg! Team pink is making a comeback. I love it. Congratulations!!!

I put pics from my ultrasound the other day of my son compared to pics from the 20 week ultrasound of my daughter... I feel like they look really similar. I hope he looks like her, because I think she's the cutest baby ever :haha:

Attachments

• rnc.png
    rnc.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 7
I just found out that I have to go back for another scan in 4 weeks because they weren't able to see all of the anatomy they needed because of baby's position earlier this week...yeah!!

I love everyone's bump photos, too!

Congrats on team pink ladies!

My most recent belly pic from last night, I feel kind of huge :haha:
2015-07-29 18.15.41.jpg

I had only gained 4 lbs by my 18 week appointment which makes.me so happy, I gained at least 10 in first tri last time :wacko: of course I started this pregnancy about 10 lbs heavier than the last one so I'm at about the same place so not too bad I guess

I've not really taken bump progression pics up to now. Great idea! I took one yesterday at work. It's a definite bump, people are beginning to ask me whether I'm pregnant now which is nice. I don't think I've put any weight on so far, I weighed myself at a friend's house a couple of weeks ago and I was more or less the same. I've started to eat more so that will probably change!

Congrats to everybody that's found out the gender!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
I feel like I have a HUGE bump... but in reality, NO ONE would ever notice, lol! That's what I get for being tall with a long torso, and plus sized, and according to my OB I have 'good abdominal muscles' LOL! (Obviously easier to have when you are having your first baby!)

I am loving that I am feeling a lot more bumps and nudges and wriggles from inside. I wish it was more consistent though - sometimes he moves a ton and I LOVE it, but yesterday I didn't notice much movement at all. Then today again I've felt random bumps and movements again. Can't wait until he is really kicking, and you can feel it from the outside!

Hi everyone, Im due December 17th with my third boy xx

Had our scan today and everything is looking as it should , all healthy thank god ! And I stayed strong and stayed team yellow :):) happy !!!

Hello everyone, room for 1 more? I've been hovering for a while but nervous to post. I am a FTM after LTTC - we had our 20 week scan yesterday and our non-identical dcda twins were confirmed as boys x

hello everyone, room for 1 more? I've been hovering for a while but nervous to post. I am a ftm after lttc - we had our 20 week scan yesterday and our non-identical dcda twins were confirmed as boys x

welcome!

You ladies all look fantastic. I feel huge compared with so many of you, I just have to remind myself that everyone carries differently.

Here is my first bump pic. It is from this morning.

Welcome to the new ladies.

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
You ladies all look fantastic. I feel huge compared with so many of you, I just have to remind myself that everyone carries differently.

Here is my first bump pic. It is from this morning.

Welcome to the new ladies.

We probably have the same waist size - mine just started out bigger!

It is kind of amazing how much variability there are in women's bodies, and especially pregnant women's bodies! No one right way to be pregnant :)

Hi Diz. Hi McKitten. Welcome to you both :flower:

Diz, have I seen you over in the home birthing section? I might just be confused.

McKitten, how exciting you're having twins! And boys, even better :thumbup: you must be so thrilled. Got any names picked out yet?

I love all the bump pics! Keep em coming.

Stacey, that's great! I definitely admire everyone who's able to stay team yellow!

Hi Diz. Hi McKitten. Welcome to you both :flower:

Diz, have I seen you over in the home birthing section? I might just be confused.

McKitten, how exciting you're having twins! And boys, even better :thumbup: you must be so thrilled. Got any names picked out yet?

I love all the bump pics! Keep em coming.

Thank you ElmaWG - it is all very exciting AND nerve wracking!! At the moment still basking in the relief that they are both OK (was very anxious in the build up to our scan). We love the name Harrison so that is pretty much set but we are struggling to find a second name we both like! I feel so lucky to be in this position - if you had told me at the start of the year I would be spending my summer preparing for the arrival of 2 boys I would never have believed you!:blush:

I have my first consultant appointment this morning - not really sure what to expect but I am hoping I might get some idea of a likely due date? My official EDD is 18th December making me 20 weeks today but everything I have read tells me I probably won't go past the 37 week mark:shrug:

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies - congrats on all of the scans and gender reveals :)

Aww yay more twins! Congrats McKitten! So many twins due this month! In another group I go on there are 7 sets! I have 7 yr old frat twins. :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!

We're crossing into the part of pregnancy that's my favorite; in two weeks I hit viability, I can feel baby moving all the time, and I'm starting to show to the point that people can actually tell I'm pregnant! Plus we're still mostly comfortable. How is everyone else feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->