December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Happy V-day Leann!

I too have had a similar scare. All thanks to placenta previa. My bleeding has more or less stopped (still mild spotting here and there) over the last two weeks but no more gushes/passing large clots. It was utterly terrifying. Esp at the gestation that it happened to me, just shy of 21W. I'm anxiously looking forward to my V-day (6 more days!) that way, should something happen, I know the docs will do all they can for my baby.

Glad you're taking it easy. I swear it's what made a difference for me. That and sleeping/sitting propped up on pillows. I noticed that when I slept on my sides, I bled but not when I slept on my back. I'm now back to sleeping on my side but I think it made a real difference for me.

Thanks all :flower: scary joeliza isn't it? yep apparently it's a whole different treatment plan now that we're 24 weeks and there's chance of survival with care. But hopefully we won't have to think about that just yet!

Oh and I have noticed everything's settled down much more quickly this time with the bed rest, the last time they just said everything seemed fine and no advice to take things easy etc and it def took lonher to settle!

Definitely scary!

Let's hope this doesn't happen again and our LOs are born at full term.

Leann- So sorry you had to go through that scary patch! But thankful you and lo are okay and healthy. It's crazy what a difference being 24 weeks makes when you go into the hospital!
I've got a week to go before my V day and i feel it's not getting here fast enough!! The thought of my water breaking or anything crazy happening, scares the daylights outta me :/

Yikes ladies, that's so scary. I hope it was just a one time thing, and you both make it to 37+ weeks!

24 weeks today! Whoo-hoo! One more milestone down!

Hey ladies. It has been a while since I came in here. How is everyone doing?

Anyone else getting pain during/after sex? It's a little uncomfortable during but afterwards is more painful, especially weeing after sex burns like after childbirth lol. The only way I can describe the type of pain is as if you have sex while being too dry down there which I didn't feel it at the time. I'm thinking maybe to just use lube every time we dtd to see if that solves the problem :shrug: xx

Leanne and Jeoliza, that sounds like a very dreadful time. Glad you both and babies are doing well. Let's pray that such days never return and LOs are born full term. Hugs!

Rileys.Mammy, yes I know what you mean. I think it has something to do with excess blood flow down there during pregnancy. Increases pain and discomfort, too.

Hey can I join?.

Due on 10 December. Recently found out baby is a girl. :cloud9:

Already have a DD who is 2.5 years old.

Super excited to be having another girl!:happydance:
Xx

I've totally forgot to update :) found out we're having a little girl!

Anyone else feel kind of achey? I don't feel cramps at all, but I feel achey like I've done a ton of sit ups. I assume it is my belly growing, but it's a little weird feeling.

Anyone else getting pain during/after sex? It's a little uncomfortable during but afterwards is more painful, especially weeing after sex burns like after childbirth lol. The only way I can describe the type of pain is as if you have sex while being too dry down there which I didn't feel it at the time. I'm thinking maybe to just use lube every time we dtd to see if that solves the problem :shrug: xx

Tbh we haven't been dtd nearly as often, but sometimes I have had to stop because it hurt so much, sometimes it has been fine but usually feel very swollen for several hours after wards. Some times I have been irritated and a little stingy after but not always.

Anyone else feel kind of achey? I don't feel cramps at all, but I feel achey like I've done a ton of sit ups. I assume it is my belly growing, but it's a little weird feeling.

I had constant aches and intense pains for about a month, 18-22 weeks then it eased off, I still get achey but only if I have done loads. Getting lods more braxton hicks lately thou and they have gotten a bit stronger too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->