December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Welcome BabyBump, and congrats on girls everyone! So exciting.

Husband felt Ru move last night finally and that was really exciting. He actually seemed into it which made me happy because normally he's really not into pregnancy stuff.

I can't believe I'm less than a week from V-day. I told husband this and he got really annoyed and was like "That is stupid. Nobody celebrates 'viability,' you're just a paranoid hypochondriac and it's annoying." :dohh:

Welcome BabyBump, and congrats on girls everyone! So exciting.

Husband felt Ru move last night finally and that was really exciting. He actually seemed into it which made me happy because normally he's really not into pregnancy stuff.

I can't believe I'm less than a week from V-day. I told husband this and he got really annoyed and was like "That is stupid. Nobody celebrates 'viability,' you're just a paranoid hypochondriac and it's annoying." :dohh:

Thanks!! Ahh its amazing when they can feel baby move too. Such a special time.

V day is deffo a milestone in pregnancy and should be acknowledged/celebrated. Men though aye!

We are due same time !

Xx

Welcome Babybump87 :flower: And congrats to you and Amariee on your baby girls!

Generally speaking, I have been more achey in this pregnancy than in my last one. Though I was younger then, and perhaps I'm also not remembering it that well. Definitely having more round ligament pain, which is so annoying. Nearly every night it wakes me up when i roll over (and sometime when I'm just laying there).

Anyone else getting leg cramps at night?

I told my mom that it was only one week to my viability day, and explained that V-day was when the baby had a 50% chance of survival outside of the womb. She was visibly unnerved by the idea, and just said, "Well, let's not think of that!"

I think for us ladies it is a milestone that means that baby is a real separate person, and it gives us relief to know something could be done for the baby if an emergency happened, so it gives us hope. For other people, I think it sounds morbid and scary, and makes them think of what bad things could happen, and they don't like that. We already are thinking about the bad things that could happen!! So not as scary for us.

Nobody should use the word 'stupid' though. I would be pissed! Hopefully he doesn't put too much of a damper on it for you!

Our gender reveal party today was amazing! It was so much fun, and it looks like our wish of having a little baby BOY will be coming true!

Attachments

• 11903590_10206160664429374_532090493_n.jpg
    11903590_10206160664429374_532090493_n.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 27
Welcome to team blue, blinker! :hugs: Congratulations.

Husband is a jerk and has me really sad tonight and I just hate myself and kind of want to crawl into hole and die. I'm sure it's just one of my various mental problems telling me this but nonetheless I'm really sad and I don't know what to do. I've just been sitting around crying for an hour. I wish I had friends lol.

Husband is a jerk and has me really sad tonight and I just hate myself and kind of want to crawl into hole and die. I'm sure it's just one of my various mental problems telling me this but nonetheless I'm really sad and I don't know what to do. I've just been sitting around crying for an hour. I wish I had friends lol.

Well, we might not be there in person, but you definitely have friends here. It is normal to be sad sometimes, but if you feel like this often, or are feeling like you might harm yourself, I really think you should call someone and get help. Do you have someone close you can talk to, like a family member, someone you work with, a therapist, or anyone else you might trust?

Well, we might not be there in person, but you definitely have friends here. It is normal to be sad sometimes, but if you feel like this often, or are feeling like you might harm yourself, I really think you should call someone and get help. Do you have someone close you can talk to, like a family member, someone you work with, a therapist, or anyone else you might trust?

I'm not going to harm myself while I'm pregnant so that's not a worry for me right now. I do have a psychiatry appointment next month and I am hopeful that it will finally help me out. I haven't had insurance since I was a minor and therefore haven't had a way to get mental health care but I'm hoping to take advantage of being pregnant and finally get things moving in the right direction.

I'm not going to harm myself while I'm pregnant so that's not a worry for me right now. I do have a psychiatry appointment next month and I am hopeful that it will finally help me out. I haven't had insurance since I was a minor and therefore haven't had a way to get mental health care but I'm hoping to take advantage of being pregnant and finally get things moving in the right direction.

I hope you feel better soon knees, its tough! All the pregnancy hormones make me sad too, although I know it sounds different from what you are dealing with. I can tell my body is cuing my brain to look for logical reasons for the sadness, but mostly I think its just hormones and there is nothing to do but cry until I feel a bit better.

I'm sorry your husband is being a jerk too, especially about the viability. For a while, I was telling my husband the statistics about viability and he ended up kind of snapping at me and telling me he didn't want to think about the baby coming too early and that I shouldn't keep looking up those statistics. Its funny, because he is like the least superstitious person ever when it comes to everything else, but with the baby he is a LOT more superstitious. He thinks just talking about the baby coming early is a kind of bad luck, and it bums him out. So, I'm keeping my viability joy to myself now :)

I really hope you're having a better day today though and that you'll be able to get some help! xx

Our gender reveal party today was amazing! It was so much fun, and it looks like our wish of having a little baby BOY will be coming true!

Congrats on your baby boy and cute top, hubby got me the same one this weekend. =)

well I have finally started to feel my baby girl move!!!:happydance:
being a FTM I was not really sure that it was her I felt last week but everyone has confirmed that yes that is her!!! This is making it all so much more real then it already was... its it crazy to say that? lol

Congrats dunibaby!!! It DOES feel more real when you start getting some good kicks, so very exciting!!

Knees, I'm sorry your husband has been such a jerk lately. My husband can be very insensitive at times, and it's also gotten me feeling very down during this pregnancy. I really hope you're feeling better since your last post, but if not I hope you're able to get some help and find someone to talk to . like kallie said, you certainly have friends on here! :hugs:

Baby was super hyper! Heart rate was so much faster this time! Kept punching the doppler hehe! Measuring as just under 25 weeks and I am 24+4. I find it a little weird that in both pregnancies I have been measuring bang on at this gestation but bump is much bigger this time. Got my next scan at 28+3 so will ask who every I have my review with after that to draw my bloods rather than take up another app with the MW when I am already being seen that week. After all the moaning DS has done to come to an app with me he started whineing the sound on the doppler was too loud and too many other noises ... like placenta blood flow and baby moving ... no pleasing that boy!

Hello everyone!

I'm Ever and me and my DH are expecting our DD December 4. It's begining to feel right around the corner but can't get here fast enough.

What kind of crib/basinett/etc. does everyone plan to use when baby comes? Right now, my hubby wants to move our big crib into our room and have me just get up and walk over to it to feed the baby at night. I don't think he "gets" what this is going to be like for me. I want to buy a pack n' play and use it as a bassinet and keep it right next to the bed, so that I don't have to get up and walk just roll over and pick him up. Hubby seems to think I am being unreasonable... I think I am going to say "you're dumb" to him and just buy what I want.

What kind of crib/basinett/etc. does everyone plan to use when baby comes? Right now, my hubby wants to move our big crib into our room and have me just get up and walk over to it to feed the baby at night. I don't think he "gets" what this is going to be like for me. I want to buy a pack n' play and use it as a bassinet and keep it right next to the bed, so that I don't have to get up and walk just roll over and pick him up. Hubby seems to think I am being unreasonable... I think I am going to say "you're dumb" to him and just buy what I want.

We are using a moses basket for downstairs and a space saver cot in our room. Oh yeah that would be a nightmare . Just buy whatever you want!. Dont think he realises how many times you may be getting up lol x

We are using a moses basket for downstairs and a space saver cot in our room. Oh yeah that would be a nightmare . Just buy whatever you want!. Dont think he realises how many times you may be getting up lol x

Yeah, that is what I will do, he just doesn't understand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->