December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

omg k8te your bump just made me feel so huge lmao! Here's my giant 25 week bump -_-

This day is awful. I want to cry. Everything is going wrong with our food stamp case and my daughter hasn't been sleeping and I am SO TIRED emotionally and physically :dohh:

Attachments

• 25wks.jpg
    25wks.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Aw I love your bump knees! I'm at the stage where you can't tell until the end of the day when I've eaten that I'm pregnant.

I've been so impatient with trying to get everything ready. All I need to do is buy some new sleep suits and finish tidying round the nursery and wash the clothes but I'm waiting until maternity to start all the washing.

X

Happy v day to those of you hitting 24 weeks today! What a great occasion for cake, laurac!

Wow, props to those of you that have the nursery mostly done already! We've bought and ordered the crib but it won't be here for another 6-9 weeks. Her future room is still filled with all the things we can't figure out where to put from moving, lol. We bought some cute wall decals that we'll be putting in there eventually. Since she'll be in the room with us for awhile, I don't see a big need to rush the nursery.

Cute bumps, k8te and knees! You've inspired me to post a 27 week bump shot!

Attachments

• IMAG0319_1.jpg
    IMAG0319_1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13
Poco, you'd mention baby wasn't moving much? How's that going now?

Knees, being pregnant is so physically and emotionally draining, especially with a toddler, especially especially if that toddler isn't sleeping. It's tough, but hang in there!

I actually have bought nearly everything we'll need except for a few odds and ends (breastpads, bottles, pacifiers, etc)--stuff I can easily buy at anytime. I have nearly all the newborn-6mo clothes baby boy will need. Well, I could use a few more, but I'm sure I'll be getting some gifted to us.

Baby will eventually share a room with DS1, but for now (well when he's born) he'll be in a pack 'n play in next to my bed. So no nursery to set up, which I think is great! :haha: Getting a dresser delivered tonight, and then I'll start getting the clothes and cloth diapers out of the basement. That's exciting!

And I'm third trimester!!! :happydance:

I ordered my silver cross nursery furniture yesterday! I love it so much! It won't be delivered until end if Oct but it's a massive expense so relieved to get it out of the way!

Hi Elma, baby was just having a quiet day that day, he picked right back up with the punches and kicks the next day :)

Sounds like you are almost all ready for your little bundle to arrive!!! Its so exciting :) Congrats on third tri! I'll be there on Thursday!

Hi ladies I'm really going to try to be more active in this group I'm always so busy & tired ! Hope ur all keeping well ? X

Hello all! Congrats to all the ladies making v day and welcome to all the new mommies!

All is good here. Little squish is so active! I have been making my diagram for the nursery. We honestly just need the crib for the nursery. There is already plenty of storage space. I trying to decide between a rocker and a lazy boy for nursing. I haven't really bought anything as I've been advised to wait until after my baby shower. For now I've just been adding everything to the registry which is a good thing since I get a discount off of anything in the registry. 26 weeks for me tomorrow! Time us just flying by.

Interestingly, after all my anxiety throughout pregnancy so far, I'm feeling really calm now (have been pretty much since I hit 24 weeks - knock on wood, hoping this feeling continues!). Going through my first draft birth plan with my OB REALLY helped me feel a lot less anxiety about the birth itself. As my husband said, in the end, it is only one day, and you end up with your baby and have the rest of your lives together. So I am actually starting to really look forward to everything to come!

Glad I have three months (more or less) to prepare. Starting to think about when to take maternity leave and all that stuff. Hoping to get my house in order sooner rather than later!

I have decided to worry only about today because it's all that I can control. Worrying about tomorrow won't help me one bit so I refuse to do it. I am excited for the birth and I am preparing myself and my husband so we aren't completely going in blind. But what will be will be. It helps me not to worry excessively.

welcome cute stuff and hi everyone! hope all are doing fine..

not very regular here.. had too many ppl visiting us.. guess its all over now..sigh!!

very tired with real bad PGP and breathing problems..i just feel the baby is pressing my lungs! I just managed to put on 5 pounds and at times I worry if the baby is big enough and if theres enough water...no scans after 20th week..

Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about weight gain. I had put on 9lb with twins at 28 weeks and Dr's were never concerned. I have put more on this time and I don't know why. Eating better than I did last time lol! I only get extra scans because of DD being born on the 6th percentile plus they will check fluid as DS had dangerously low fluid to the point I was lucky he was born able to breathe. I wouldn't want to go the whole last 20 weeks without a scan it seems so long! Not nice when finding it hard to breath. Hope they can find something to help with your PGP. Will it clear off straight after the birth or will it take a little while?[/QUOTE]

Hi, wasn't online for a few days again. Just too tired. I managed to put on another 3 pounds in a week :wacko: that's just not nice I think... but not worried now about not gaining weight :winkwink: Having no fluid is scary but last time what I had was extra fluid. Hope this time goes all fine for you.I had PGP last time too but it just vanished after birth... so its another 2.5 months to hold the little one to my chest and get rid of all these.Cant wait :)

He seriously looks so much like my daughter. I can't wait til December omg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
V-Day, V-Day, V-Day.

I must be one of the last now? :)

I feel like we're so far behind in getting things for baby, but I'm trying to hold off until our shower to see what we get. We do have the nursery painted though and the crib and dresser are set up. We just installed a new closet shelving system this weekend as well. We have a few other odds and ends like a pack n play, highchair, some clothes, bibs, and bottles, but we definitely still need a lot!

I did my one hour glucose on Saturday along with my antibody screen and then got my Rhogam injection since I'm Rh-Negative. I'm crossing my fingers hard that I pass the glucose and don't have to do the 3 hour.

Lovely photo knees! Making me excited for ours.

I haven't weighed myself in weeks, I was up 6lb I can see it being about 11-12 now with how I feel.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->