December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Wondering whether midwife does it over here or if I will need a separate appointment with a dr/nurse, if midwife does it, I guess I'll be having it tomorrow seeing as I am 28 weeks on Sunday.

Cant see where you are, im in UK i had make a docs appt.

I have flu jab yearly anyways and had the 2 together last year when i was in early 30wks

I had them both yesterday-1 in each arm. Both a little sore still. Had to make an appt with the nurse rather than gp or midwife.

I'm in UK (Norfolk). Just wanted to know in advance to warn my needle phobic fiancé but suppose if she does do it today then he can just leave the room.

I keep popping on and reading thru to check in on how everyone is getting along but not had much to update about myself!

I have my whooping cough jab on Monday. Still have a huge bruise on my arm from blood test 11 days ago! My bump seems to have shrunk a little but baby and fluids were looking good on the scan at 28+3 so hoping it's just down to a change in position. 30 weeks today :D

Ok so here is me today at 26 + 3:

https://i.imgur.com/NZm2NFl.jpg

Here was me three years ago at 26 + 3 with Nathan:

https://i.imgur.com/QnamRRy.jpg

Note the better quality camera phone and the curved spine so I was blatantly sticking the belly out.

Having said that, what do we think? Am I on a par?

Just a hi to every one...
Elma, nice to know that you are doing pretty well except leg cramps. Same for me - except my back pain, everything look fantastic. I successfully changed to a new OB and life looks and lot more hopeful. Wishing to get this 8 more weeks pass very fast! Btw, we visited Cuyahoga Valley and Cleveland (further travelled to Erie and buffalo)last week end. Are you near any of these?

Indian Maa, I'm in Columbus, about an hour south of there (Cleveland). We actually went to Cuyahoga Valley for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was lovely. I bet it's gorgeous during the fall when all the leave change colors. Glad things are going well for you (aside from the back pain). I'm actually hoping the last 9 weeks (I'm 31 weeks today!!) go by very...s..l..o.w..l..y...

Teddy, my DH would flip out (in a good way) if I made him a Tardis Cake! How did your OH like it?

Fliss, you're looking great! I think your bump look just about right, but of course I'm no expert in bump size lol. I'm a few weeks ahead of you and MW says i'm measuring "big" (by using a tape measure on my tummy, which i think is dumb). I feel huge, and feel like people a always staring at me when I'm out and about. I guess I shouldn't be offended...I think it's normal to want to take a second glance at a pregnant lady, yeah?

I had the Dtap (whooping cough) vaccine Wednesday. Arm was sore, better now though. on the fence about the Flu one though. Probably should.

I keep popping on and reading thru to check in on how everyone is getting along but not had much to update about myself!

I have my whooping cough jab on Monday. Still have a huge bruise on my arm from blood test 11 days ago! My bump seems to have shrunk a little but baby and fluids were looking good on the scan at 28+3 so hoping it's just down to a change in position. 30 weeks today :D

Happy 30 weeks!

Ok so here is me today at 26 + 3:

https://i.imgur.com/NZm2NFl.jpg

Here was me three years ago at 26 + 3 with Nathan:

https://i.imgur.com/QnamRRy.jpg

Note the better quality camera phone and the curved spine so I was blatantly sticking the belly out.

Having said that, what do we think? Am I on a par?

They look pretty equal, great bumpage.

I haven't been on this group in ages! What's new with me? So...I have a blood clotting thing which means that I have to inject myself with fragmin every night and on top of that I have GD! So it's been a crazy couple of weeks but the girls on here have been lovely and made me feel so much better about everything :) baby is measuring a little but small - bump was 27 at my 29 week appointment. I'm having a growth scan next Thursday but fingers crossed all is ok. The midwife didn't seem that concerned.

Ooh - I had whooping cough vaccination and yes my arm really really hurt!! Got my flu jab on 3rd November.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

I opted out of the flu shot because I've never ever had one and I've never gotten the flu. I did agree to do the whooping cough, which I think will be done at my next appointment in a couple weeks, but now I'm kind of dreading it based on everyone's experience so far!

Is anyone else going on a babymoon trip? DH and I are leaving tomorrow for Tennessee for four days. We wanted to do something that wouldn't be too expensive and isn't really far away. The hotel we picked in Gatlinburg has more of a rustic feel to the rooms but is really reasonably priced, and it's only an 8 hour drive. Since we're staying in town, we'll be doing some touristy stuff but will also do a little hiking a sightseeing in the Smoky Mountains. I've never seen mountains before, so I'm a little excited!

I can't believe we're all at or nearing 30 weeks. This is really starting to feel real...

We're away for a night on 31st oct although it was book in feb so not a babymoon.

We'll be all looking for labour signs soon enough - whos going to pop first?? :p

Nikie, sorry to hear you have been having some complications.

Blinker, OH won a 2 night hotel stay so we took that when I was 24 weeks then we took kids away for 3 nights to have some full on time with them before baby comes when I was 26 weeks.

We're away for a night on 31st oct although it was book in feb so not a babymoon.

We'll be all looking for labour signs soon enough - whos going to pop first?? :p

I reckon I might be in the running for popping first as I'm due the 5th and last time I was 5 days early. I wouldn't be surprised if this baby ended up being a November baby. Of course, now I've said that I'll be two weeks late and end up being induced :)

Sorry to hear about your issues Nikie. Injecting yourself doesn't sound much fun.

For all you ladies lucky enough to have not seen my disaster of a 'tardis' cake......here it is......

https://s15.postimg.org/vnn6subnf/12006141_10153561882967159_2525703541610616507_n.jpg

*hangs head in shame* might get a store brought one for him as well cos I had a nibble of the cake when I was making it and it tastes as bad as it looks......oh well at least I tried !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->