December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Can baby dropping down and begining to engage cause cramps? 3 times I woke in the night with sharp crampy pains and I have had mild cramps all day. Baby has definitely dropped lower and the head is more into my pelvis where as it was on my left hip and I feel much more comfy and roomy in my rib cage since I woke up this morning. I remember last time it being uncomfy and sharp stabbing when Elliott moved his head and struggling to pee when he engaged but I cannot recall if I had cramps too.

I feel like I want to get the last few bits finished, but when baby is in our bedroom all the clothes will just be folded on a shelf so I feel like I don't want them all out collecting dust. Once out of our room baby has a rail and 2 draws cleared out waiting in DD's room but I was thinking it would be easier to have all the clothes and blankets in my room until then.

I would say yes deffo.

Cant believe my next mw appt is on thursday feels like i was only there last week.

GTT undertaken today - stabbed 3 separate times sigh.

Feeling somewhat out of sorts now.

28 week appointment next Wednesday (7th October)

I'll be 'term' from the 8th December which is quite scary...

I'll be classed as term from the 3rd of December which is scary as I don't finish work until the the 6th lol

I'm hoping little one is either a week early or a week late I think. At the minute I'm in no rush for him to make an appearance nor did I get to the fed up point with my last little one but I think with it being around Xmas it will be hectic and I might get slightly grumpy lol

Aw I can't wait till I start going to the mw more Mummy. It seems so long ago since I last went. My next app is next week for my whooping cough.

X

Is it 37 weeks is term over here (UK)?
I'm finishing work at 37 weeks. Hopefully...

Im full term on 12th Nov.

My 3rd first birthday is 15th. My birthday on 16th. Of course hubby joked this guys going to come on 17th... lol i think not.

I'll be full term on November 19, and my Dad seems convinced the baby will be here by Thanksgiving (Nov. 26) and while I wouldn't mind, I am afraid its wishful thinking! I really do want the baby stay in as long he needs to get all ready for the world :)

I'm going to stop working on the 20th of Nov most likely, depending on how I am feeling. There is a chance I will go in the following week from Monday - Wednesday (we have Thurs-Friday off), but it will really depend on how I feel. If I have any labor signs or if I am uncomfortable at all, I will just stay home. I think it is unreasonable to feel you have to work right up to your due date! But, I know its hard, and I can totally understand that people who are going back to work after their leave do work right up to the end. I just already know that I won't go back so, I don't feel like I need to save all my leave for after he comes. The US is really awful though, in many other countries it seems like women can stop working much earlier, here people feel they need to keep going in until they are in labor. I wish it was easier for everyone!

I feel the baby trying to stretch out a lot today, its funny. I feel his little head and feet at the same time, I don't think he is having much luck getting his legs straight any more :haha:

I hit 37 weeks Friday November 13th. It isn't allowed to come that early as OH only gets back from 3.5 weeks working away in China on the 3rd and he still has work to do in the house before baby comes lol!

I'll hit 37 weeks the day after my birthday but still working for at least another 10 days afterward. Fingers crossed this will be like the other 2 and stay put! :)

Hi ladies has anyone ever had a hernia during pregnancy ? I think I have one right at my belly button it is so tender to touch and it seems to be getting bigger , slightly smaller than a golf ball still feeling a lot of movements but read online that all hernias during pregnancy need investigating without delay !?? I'm going to book an appointment now with my GP but was just looking to know if anyone's had one

Haven't been there personally hun, but I would definitely check with your GP

Ok ladies is anyone experiencing Braxton Hicks?

I'm getting weird cramping but as I have endometriosis I have no idea what could be BH and what could be endo...

I get them occasionally if I've done too much or after sex.

For me it's usually low down mainly on my right where bubs is laying. My stomach feels like it's being stretched and goes tight for a few seconds and then eases. Sometimes I get a few over half an hour but they are never painful.

I know some people feel them differently though

X

I get them sometimes, like K8te especially after I've exerted myself, or after fooling around with DH.

I also have endo, but I have heard it is supposed to be more or less "dormant" during pregnancy. I haven't had any endo-like cramps since maybe the first trimester I think. I hope yours are Braxton Hicks and not endo related, and that all is well with you xx

Thanks ladies they probably were BH then.

Endo is a weird one. Mine was only diagnosed last year when Nathan was already 2 so my "cure" clearly wasn't.

I won't believe pregnancy makes it dormant since its hormonal but I have non-gynaecological adhesions so I'm probably in a different category sigh.

I get tonnes of BH. Some days it can be every 2-3 mins for several hours that are a bit painful and extremely uncomfortable and other days they are just slightly uncomfortable and I just get a handful thru the day. For me it feels like a build up of pressure and the uterus tightens and hardens then after around 15-20 seconds it eases off and goes. Some ladies never notice them, some get mild ones and others get lots of stronger ones. The general rule is they should be irregular, not painful and last 30 seconds or less. Thou I don't know if your endemetriosis could affect the way you feel them.

Hi ladies has anyone ever had a hernia during pregnancy ? I think I have one right at my belly button it is so tender to touch and it seems to be getting bigger , slightly smaller than a golf ball still feeling a lot of movements but read online that all hernias during pregnancy need investigating without delay !?? I'm going to book an appointment now with my GP but was just looking to know if anyone's had one

My husband had a hernia recently (umbilical hernia) and had to get surgery for it. I don't know how it works for pregnant ladies, but he definitely was pretty uncomfortable. It was right at his belly button too.

Woop woop ! Got the changing table ! It was £250 new and someone was selling one on a facebook site for £55 ! Very pleased !
Also managed to get a wicker chair that needs doing up (painting and reupholstering) for £5 on a facebook site.
We are going to get the cot from my grandparents-in-law tomorrow night (will be interesting to see if there are any teeth marks on it from when my fiance slept in it when he was a baby).
The moses basket and stand are being delivered on Thursday and my chicco next-to-you crib that my mum has brought me will be here in about a week.
We are painting and hopefully wallpapering this weekend.....finally it's all starting to come together ! Just need to find a wardrobe and chest of drawers now, have looked on ebay, facebook and gumtree and can't find what I want !

Hi mommies! Been a while since I've checked in. All is well here. I haven't bought anything yet as everyone insist they will be buying it for us but I plan to gear a few things in November when I go out. My last day will probably be November 15. My job requires you to go out four weeks before your due date just in case. At least I will be home for the holidays this year. I enjoy cooking for the holidays. I will probably do most of my prep work during those four weeks as I will have nothing else to do and I'm a hopeless fidget. I don't think I've been having any Braxton hicks yet but I've bubs is definitely making the most of the space she has while she can. I can feel when she stretches out. It is so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->