December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Teddy'sgirl, I think it looks yummy!! I would have a piece :)

Nikie, I'm so sorry you're having complications and you have to do injections... not fun :(

Everyone's babymoon plans sound fun!! We might do a long weekend in the Berkshires next month. It sounds good to me to take some easy walks and enjoy the fall weather :) We also went to NYC a few weekends ago, but we were with other people so it wasn't a very romantic type of trip, although it was really fun!

I'm having cervical pain and pressure this week. I think baby has gotten bigger and is head down so I'm much more aware of him now. My belly was moving all around earlier, I think he was trying to stretch out and finding it difficult! :)

I'm SO curious to know when I will go into labor. Its so hard to have to just wait and not know exactly when he might come! I still think it might be December 4th, when I'm 39+1. But, this is just a guess. He'll probably be two weeks late just to teach me a lesson for guessing :haha:

Loving everyone's bumps!

I was 3 days over with my first so I'm hoping I'm around the same with this one. It really is going quickly now, to think we all started out here just a few weeks in.

We have our 3d scan in the morning, I'm really excited to see him. Hopefully we will decide on a name then.

I love the cake Teddy, a million times better than what I could do

X

I have GD again so I'm guessing I'll be induced early again this time around. If I'm induced at 39 weeks again like I was last time, she will actually be a late November baby instead of a December baby.

I am due 4th and for some reason I have 27th November stuck in my head but I think it is more wishful thinking as when I worked it out that puts me at 39 weeks so a good full term gestation but will also mean I avoid induction. They have not actually said exactly what gestation they would prefer to induce at. Just 'if you go over due we will induce by balloon'. My twins came 6 weeks early so hopefully just being one this time, baby will stay put longer.

Devyn was 2.5 weeks early so I'm just hoping to make it to December! We had ddifficulties with his weight and sleepiness would much rather keep this one cooking a little longer ;)I've started pickingup the few tthings we need for new baby so that's exciting! Also ongoing efforts to convince hubby to buy a spare bed so I can kick him out when he's snoring and not have to hear him complain about the uncomfortable couch :dohh:

Hi ladies, I haven't posted for an age but always keep up with what's going on! Cannot believe that we only have 12w+5 days to go! I am looking forward to hitting that 30 week milestone and then getting into the double digit countdown! We start our hypnobirthing classes in a fortnight, and then antenatal a couple of weeks after that, so EXCITED!!! I've started washing all of babies clothes and all of the MCNs in preparation, nursery is almost finished but still feel nowhere near prepared enough. And baby shower November 21st!

For all you ladies lucky enough to have not seen my disaster of a 'tardis' cake......here it is......

https://s15.postimg.org/vnn6subnf/12006141_10153561882967159_2525703541610616507_n.jpg

*hangs head in shame* might get a store brought one for him as well cos I had a nibble of the cake when I was making it and it tastes as bad as it looks......oh well at least I tried !!!

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS! You did amazing! I love doctor who, and this cake is so cute!

I was 5 weeks early with N so that would put me at November 29th.

In fact I'm 26 and 4 today which means that Nathan arrived in 9 weeks time equivalent!

Meep!

She seems smaller than N did at her scans so perhaps not - I'd quite like to actually be on Maternity leave before she arrives... even if it's only a day or so...

Wow lots of you have previous babies early - i feel like odd one out haha.
Mine were; 4, 9 & 9 days past due date.

Well we had our scan and it was amazing. I think he is going to look a lot like his brother. I've done a comparison picture that I'll pop on. According to the scan he is on track with all his measurements and weighs 2lb 9!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
Awww how cute K8te !!!!

Makes me want another scan !!! Wonder if I could sweet talk OH into another scan.....lol

The tardis cake is ace, just say it got a bit rumpled travelling through the wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey vortex. ;)
I was 10 days past my edd with the last 2 but I tell ya with this one soon as I hit 40 weeks she needs to move out. Never had such a wriggly active baby and kicks so hard sometimes it feels like I'm getting poked from the outside!
Solved my leg cramps. Bought myself some boots with chunky heels for work and just like magic the cramps have gone! :) I'd recommend it if ur wearing flats and ur struggling, tho any excuse to buy new boots! ;)

I went 9 days over with my DD that would put me at 19 December!. Hoping not to go over, this pregnancy has been up and down! Can't wait to hit 30 weeks either. Let the countdown begin. I feel like I still have so much to organise too. Anyone else feel like this? .

K8te . Lovely scan pictures I can definitely see the resemblance!.

Xx

I went 9 days over with my DD that would put me at 19 December!. Hoping not to go over, this pregnancy has been up and down! Can't wait to hit 30 weeks either. Let the countdown begin. I feel like I still have so much to organise too. Anyone else feel like this? .

K8te . Lovely scan pictures I can definitely see the resemblance!.

Xx

I feel like i have nothing to sort out.

Can baby dropping down and begining to engage cause cramps? 3 times I woke in the night with sharp crampy pains and I have had mild cramps all day. Baby has definitely dropped lower and the head is more into my pelvis where as it was on my left hip and I feel much more comfy and roomy in my rib cage since I woke up this morning. I remember last time it being uncomfy and sharp stabbing when Elliott moved his head and struggling to pee when he engaged but I cannot recall if I had cramps too.

I feel like I want to get the last few bits finished, but when baby is in our bedroom all the clothes will just be folded on a shelf so I feel like I don't want them all out collecting dust. Once out of our room baby has a rail and 2 draws cleared out waiting in DD's room but I was thinking it would be easier to have all the clothes and blankets in my room until then.

Haha my mom is in denial that if I go a week over the baby will be born as late as December 20th. Technically I could have a Christmas baby even, but I've been told they would induce me before that. I'm pretty sure by December 20th I'll be yelling, "Get this baby outta me!"

I've been talking to baby though, and trying to convince him to come a bit early - maybe the first week of December? I'm full term as of November 20, due December 12/13, so any time between would be super ;)

I'd love her to come a few days early so that we could be home for Christmas. I don't think they will let me go late because of my BP, but we'll see

I learned my lesson last time I just tell people I'm due in December :thumbup:

I've already prepped my guys too, after going over last time I'm telling everyone the 22nd! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->