December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I'm proper excited about being home for Christmas this year. I work in retail so I'm lucky if I get more than one day off so this being off for the whole thing is a massive treat for the kids as well :)

Nice to know of everyones leave plans and shopping.

Stacey, hope doctor finds it ok and you get to go easy at least until delivery.

I finally have a date for c-session. Nov 23rd. Cant believe its less than 8 weeks to go..
baby is ever so lazy..don't move and scares me often

I can't believe how close we all are.

I am starting work on the 5th of October :dohh: It's only temporary, we just really need extra cash. I am hoping to be able to buy some more photography equipment so I can make more money going that route as I've gotten pretty serious about it lately. I'm interested in seeing how this will work. It's probably a bad idea... I'll be working 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. Mondays through Thursdays in an Amazon Warehouse picking stuff, meaning walking/bending/climbing ladders constantly. I know I won't last very long, my SPD has gotten excruciating in the last week, but my husband just got kicked out of school for some BS reason (it's a long and dramatic story) so I have the opportunity to have him watch Keebs while I work. I'm hoping i can make it like a month and make some extra money to have around for photography and baby and stuff.

Anyone else starting to get real uncomfortable? Ruadhan likes to hang out up in my ribs so if I'm sitting, 99% it feels like I can't breathe lol :dohh: Also I've had heartburn literally constantly, day and night, for about a week and a half now. Arggghh.

sorry knees that you have to work early morning shifts, climbing and lifting stuff at this stage.. take good care of yourself and baby...hopefully its for good.. both in terms of money and also its good to be reasonably physically active to have an easy delivery. my moms generation swears by it and they all call me lazy... I was working last time until the last working day.. I usually have a desk job but we then had 10 years worth archived physical audit files being cleared off unwanted papers.. at times I never got help to bring in files to my desk.. I climbed stairs frequently to get files from archives and my boss used to scream at me asking me to take it easy and that he doesn't want me to deliver the baby in office... but I survived, enjoyed in fact, had no pains and had a fantastic pregnancy...I have a super confident son :) I think kids get our mental strength.. hugs!

Haven't posted in a while. We are going through a really rough time right now. Had tons of visitors, traveling for work, a daughter going through some awful sleeping habits paired with the terrible twos, and my father-in-law just died unexpectedly. Even worse they are considering waiting until November to hold a memorial. Since it would require a two hour flight to get there, odds are I won't be able to attend. I am completely heartbroken.

I'm so sorry about the death of your FIL, Eclaire. My condolences.

Eclaire, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. This must be such a difficult time for you and your family. :hugs:

Sorry for your loss Eclaire, sending hugs to you all :hugs:

Hows everyone's bumps looking? Here's today's bump photo 29+4 weeks xx
12081500_10207591992187618_459261796_n.jpg

Lovely bump Rileys!

I keep overdoing it a bit and end up crippled by the end of the day, I don't remember aching so much with Oliver!

Here is my 28 week bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 16
Anyone who got a flu shot from US?

My hospital did not get stock yet and today my husbands office offered to give it for adult family members. I would like to get it asap if its required.

I never got a flu shot in my life as I lived in India before. Last year, in US, I did not take one and I had frequent flu episodes through out winter.

I have been reading negative opinion about getting a flu shot during pregnancy. May be because of the preservative mercury in them which is used in US.

My previous OB said I should get one but not the current OB. I am confused. Is there anything of that sort that I should take care of or should I avoid getting one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->