December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Sorry you're having a stressful time lately 2ndtimeAbz, it's the last thing you need. Hopefully things improve over the coming weeks and you get to relax a bit before baby arrives! :flower:

Blinker, that's great news that the kidney issue appears to have resolved on it's own, yay :)

What a great deal on the travel system jumpingo, you couldn't have passed that up!

Haven't packed proper hospital bag here yet, I have an overnight bag in the car in case of emergency since the bleeds earlier on but can't even remember what's in it! I'm going to get bags sorted properly once I'm on maternity leave - 4 weeks of work left and it's draaaagging :( can't wait to be off and looking forward to spending some quality time with my little man before his brother arrives and the madness starts :cloud9:

You are all so organized :haha: we live close enough that if we end up in the hospital my hubby can run home for anything we need, I'll probably pack a really basic just in case bag around 36 weeks :thumbup:

My OH is under strict orders to have a can of monster waiting for me. I have missed it so much! I don't have a play list as I use spotify mostly, music is so expencive to buy all the albums! So will pretty much just have 2 UB40 albums with me as thats all I have that isn't too scratched to play after the kids got hold of my CD collection a few years ago and everything got scraped on the floor. It was all just in one of those CD wallets.

My OH is under strict orders to have a can of monster waiting for me. I have missed it so much! I don't have a play list as I use spotify mostly, music is so expencive to buy all the albums! So will pretty much just have 2 UB40 albums with me as thats all I have that isn't too scratched to play after the kids got hold of my CD collection a few years ago and everything got scraped on the floor. It was all just in one of those CD wallets.

I am going to bring some cds too - I think there was a cd player at the labour room. But most our cds are pretty amped up - I don't have ANYTHING soothing at all! Hahah!

I have a tendency to wreck cds too - I guess me and your kids have something in common!

They used to be right little monkeys, leave the room for 2 seconds and they would try and look for one of their DVD's and I have had to chuck out so many DVD's and CD's! Draw back of not having a cupboard/shelf out of kiddy reach lol!

Anyone else have these periods of time when baby makes crazy fast, jerky movements for several seconds? It feels like he's having a dance party or something in there! It's hard to imagine what he might be doing to cause such a stir.

Anyone else have these periods of time when baby makes crazy fast, jerky movements for several seconds? It feels like he's having a dance party or something in there! It's hard to imagine what he might be doing to cause such a stir.

Now that you mention it, I have experienced something similar to what you're describing. No idea whats going on. Im feeling all sorts of crazy, funny, and sometimes uncomfortable movement these days. I think he's starting to run out of room!

I think I'm going to wash and organize baby clothes this weekend. And maybe install the car seat. I REALLY don't want baby to arrive early, and i figure if I'm NOT ready and organized, he for sure WILL come early. If I get everything ready now, he's guaranteed to be 2 week late :haha:

Glad to hear everyone is doing well as we're nearing the finish line! Let's keep those buns baking!

Blinkers and Elma, I get the same too. I was so worried until last week that the baby doesn't move enough. Since a week, its so crazy. Its as if he is taking a turn to the otherside - as how we do it on the bed. No big kicks as such. Its all this crazy jerky difficult stretching and turning. I am hoping its all normal. DH is travelling and we had to delay our next appt with OB until 19th - that's a 3.5 weeks gap from the previous appt. I cant wait to check with OB if its all normal.

Hope and pray that we all hang in there at least until 39 weeks.

It's crazy how different babies are! With Devyn he rarely made movements that actually hurt me but this baby is very active at times and seems to enjoy headbutting my cervix, ouch! :haha:

Hey I have already gotten all the newborn and 0-3 clothes washed and pit away so I have dome something to get ready :haha: I also got my birth pool today, woo!

I've gotten newborn through 3 month clothes washed and the rest organized, her dresser put together, my post-partum basket ready, and her cloth diapers washed and ready to go. Still have to do hospital bag, put together the crib, organize some more stuff around the apartment, and install the carseat. Those things will probably wait until at least 35-36 weeks. I don't anticipate this baby coming early.

After last week's scare I've packed a bag but once I've hit 36 weeks I'm unpacking it again ready for homebirth ;) was funny going and buying such tiny nappies!

Arghh woke up feeling really weak. My back is killing. I feel like I keep needing to move my legs and feel like they are just going to give in when I am walking !. Rant over had to get it out !. . X

Have you had your iron levels tested? Sounds like it might be a tad low - spent all day yesterday being investigated for that....

Yeah my iron levels are low been taking iron tablets since last week but today switched to the liquid form. Tablets didn't agree with me. How are your iron levels Fliss ?

Can you usually get liquid form iron supplements over the counter, or do you have to get them from a pharmacist?

I'm not a huge fan of the tablets...

I keep forgetting to take my vitamins as it is! Boo.

There was major discrepancy with mine. At my 28-week appointment last week they apparently were 6.5 (which should have had me on the floor) so at an emergency re-test yesterday (which the lab double-tested!) they were just on 11.

That's too much of a jump in 6 days so they believe the first result erroneous but I'm to take the pills, ensure I get re-tested at 34 weeks and am to call DAU if I feel ill at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->