December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Thank you. She's doing really well. I'm home now but she's in neonatal. She was in NICU for two days on CPAP (didn't breathe for her but helped her do it easily). She came off that at two days old and has been self ventilating ever since. She moved into special care after being in NICU and she now feeds regularly through a tube and is coping well with it. She off her antibiotics and her jaundice has been treated. It's just learning to maintain her own temp now and learning to feed and fattening up. She should be out of her incubator soon and maybe home in 2 weeks. She's doing so so well. Thanks everyone

Congratulations! Pleased to hear your little girl is doing so well. :)

Congratulations. Glad she is doing well. She sounds adorable.

Xx

Congratulations Isabelle! Glad to hear she's doing so well :) :)

So funny story, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick and a bad tummy. I threw up so strong I peed myself! :/ for a scary half an hour I wasnt sure if it was just urine or I'd broken my waters, as I had emptied my bladder about 5 mins before being sick.

So yeah ladies, at this point if you feel sick sit on the loo and grab a bucket instead. It was a new one for me! Lol

Glad to hear she's doing so well, IsabellaJayne. Fingers crossed she gets the feeding and temp control down soon and you can take your sweet baby home :)

2ndtimeabz, that certainly sounds like an interesting experience... I'm hoping I don't get sick, but if I do, I'll definitely remember your tip! Lol!

35 weeks today... Holy moly. 5 more weeks MAX! (I have GD and won't go over 40 weeks). Two more weeks and I'll be starting to labor watch!

Congrats, IsabelleJayne! So glad she's doing well. I hope you're feeling ok too.

Cute outfit Babybump87.

Aw congratulations IsabellaJayne and what a fab weight for 6 weeks early! Glad she's doing well :D xx

Congratulations Isabelle! Sorry you had a scary time, but so glad to hear that your baby is doing well.

Congrats IsabellaJayne! So glad she's doing well and hopefully she'll be home with you in no time!

I've finished packing my hospital bags over the past few days, eeeek!! They provide nothing in the hospital here (just formula if you are FF) so I'm bringing 3 bags - one labour bag, then one each for me and baby for hospital stay.

I haven't bought a going home outfit per se, he'll just wear one of the babygros that I've packed and then I've bought this pram suit as I'm sure it'll be freezing!

Attachments

• IMG_7265[1].jpg
    IMG_7265[1].jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 12
Huge congrats Isabelle!!!!

Ouhh, puking and peeing sounds unpleasant, I'm going to remember that if I get the urge to throw up :p

So, I think I've started to lose my plug a bit. Just since yesterday, when I use the bathroom, I'm having a ton of mucus-y discharge. But, really a lot. I told my doctor because I happened to have an appointment yesterday and he didn't seem concerned, so I guess I'm not concerned either :) Its not brown/bloody just a lot of clear jelly like discharge. I wonder if this means he'll come early!!

Congratulations Isabelle, glad to hear she's doing well. Can't believe our babies are starting to be born! Eek!

I've started to pack my hospital bag, even though I know I'm probably likely to go overdue. Baby's coming home outfit is packed away, so here's some pictures from online. We don't know what we're having so I've gone for something unisex, but funky rather than plain white/muted neutrals. Will have a white knitted cardigan too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
He might - Nathan arrived at 35+4 and was 6lb 11.5oz :)

I haven't bought a going home outfit per se, he'll just wear one of the babygros that I've packed and then I've bought this pram suit as I'm sure it'll be freezing!

i have been looking for some kind of winter suit like that for weeks now!! where'd you get it??

Congrats Isabelle! Glad the baby and you are fine!

2ndtimeabz, That sounds bad but I don't need to even puke for peeing :) bending a bit to give a bath to DS who would be standing in the bath tub makes me pee in my pants! It happened many times in last week and I was worried...

Been to OB today! Baby is lying so low and I am a bit dilated. Baby is in breech too. Very worried if I will last till c session date. I can't walk steady due to SPD pain and baby lying so low. Nurse said 'you are ready; you got the walk on'

Have the bag packed, car seat fixed and bassinet assembled. Resting as far as possible and praying hard!

I've been having peeing problems as well which always happen when I go to the toilet. I go for a wee and then when I get up and start walking or bend over, I wee a bit more. It's very frustrating. The person I saw at my physio appointment said that I need to do my kegels but they don't seem to be making any difference so far. My pelvic floor is shot it seems!

Hi Ladies! It has been some time since I popped in. How is everyone doing?

Also, Congratulations Isabelle.

+ I have not started packing my bags. But, I have a list of what I need to pack, and will get on it soon. As for baby girl's coming home outfit, this is it, it is from the internets, because the picture I have of it is not so good and it is put away and I do not feel like pulling it out just yet.:

Attachments

• 71Tchil4Y1L._UX679_.jpg
    71Tchil4Y1L._UX679_.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3

i have been looking for some kind of winter suit like that for weeks now!! where'd you get it??

It's from F&F clothing in Tesco, think they're just in UK/Ireland? And for some strange reason it's not on their online shop, I was looking for it yesterday so I wouldn't have to actually take it out and take a pic :haha:

I am eyeing eBay for snowsuit bargains because quite frankly new they're extortionate :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->