December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

It's November... If some of us due in early December go just a little bit early, it could be baby's birth month!!!

Congratulations IsabelleJayne. I have been keeping an eye on your other threads . Glad baby is doing well. Hopefully you will all be home soon!.

Mazndave love the outfit. Its different to the usual unisex clothes. Also love yours Beth lol !!

Oh snowsuit are ridiculously expensive. I found an unworn one which we paid £25.00 for !!.

Least we can all say we are going to have our babies next month!!. Maybe sooner !! Eeekkk !!!xx

Has anyone been experiencing twinges?.

Since Friday I've been getting pressure low down,BH, twinges and what I can only describe as a shooting pain down there lol. Also had a tiny bit of jellyish discharge yesterday:wacko: but no discharge since.

Baby is head down but wasn't engaged at last checkup week and half ago.

Xx

Twinges today but I think I overdid it a natch.

Given how long I have left to go I really would rather it wasn't anything dodgy...

Can't believe that all of our babies are due next month! It doesn't seem two minutes since I joined this group barely 4/5 weeks pregnant. I think I will go early so it's very likely that my baby will be born this month which makes me excited but also terrified!

I've been experiencing a low period type pain on and off which I'm really hoping doesn't lead to anything. They're not contractions as they are constant but I really want baby to keep cooking for a while yet so I can get everything ready and have a rest seeing as I've finished work.

As for snow suits, a friend gave me two lovely ones earlier in the week which I was made up by. :)

Yeah the snowsuits can be ridiculously expensive! I'm glad we had a couple of neutral ones with Riley so we can use them again for this baby :D although I have a gorgeous baby blue one that my MIL bought that was very expensive from a Baby Boutique which I've popped on ebay to try and sell but people want stuff for nothing! MIL paid around £40 for it so I put it on for £15 or best offer and people were offering £5, it's worth much more than that!

On another note it's the end of half term here so back to work tomorrow :cry: so from tomorrow morning I'll be officially on countdown to my maternity leave as I'll only be back in work for 4 weeks before I go on maternity :happydance: xx

5 weeks left in the office for me - which with enforced annual leave is actually only 22 days left.

Scary

I'm going on mat leave in three weeks! Due in 6, but I'm taking off earlier because I would be freaking out if I worked any closer.

I'm starting to freak out a bit as it is. Hoping all of us have our healthy happy babies - everything will be fine, right? *hyperventilates*

I've been having a few twinges, but nothing that repeats over time. I think I'm likely to have a November baby, but hope I last a few more weeks at least.

I got a snow suit at a resale store this weekend for a very good price, and it looks brand new. But it is size newborn, so won't last all winter :nope:

My goals for the weekend were to pack hostpital bag, install car seat, use my 15% off Amazon registrigy discount, and wash and sort through bottles and baby clothes. Got through all of it except installing the car seat.

It was amazing how many bottles/lids/nipples etc I had. Too me over an hour to wash it all. And DS rarely took a bottle! And I've ordered more! : :dohh: I suppose I'll need them since I'll be back at work at 12 weeks, so baby will need to be good with a bottle.

Hope everyone has a great week! I'm super jealous of you ladies already, or sooon to be, maternity leave. I'm working till I go into labor :wacko:

Congrats, Isabelle!

I can't believe our babies will be here next month, or sooner. It's crazy! I'm trying not to get too stressed by everything that still needs to be done, but it's certainly overwhelming. We had a 3D/4D scan done last week, and it was so neat. Baby had his feet in his face most of the time and was being pretty difficult, but the tech was great at trying to get him to move around a bit to get some good photos. Thought I'd share one of my favorites!

Attachments

• 12042866_10206612185717124_1276773645702182108_n.jpg
    12042866_10206612185717124_1276773645702182108_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
Hope everyone has a great week! I'm super jealous of you ladies already, or sooon to be, maternity leave. I'm working till I go into labor :wacko:

I'm with you, unfortunately! I'll be working up until that point too.

Congrats, Isabelle!

I can't believe our babies will be here next month, or sooner. It's crazy! I'm trying not to get too stressed by everything that still needs to be done, but it's certainly overwhelming. We had a 3D/4D scan done last week, and it was so neat. Baby had his feet in his face most of the time and was being pretty difficult, but the tech was great at trying to get him to move around a bit to get some good photos. Thought I'd share one of my favorites!

Lovely picture. He looks very content in there :)

I'm going on mat leave in three weeks! Due in 6, but I'm taking off earlier because I would be freaking out if I worked any closer.

I'm starting to freak out a bit as it is. Hoping all of us have our healthy happy babies - everything will be fine, right? *hyperventilates*

This!! It's all getting very real now! This is my last week in work, eeek! Then I've two weeks annual leave and then mat leave (here we have to be finished up two weeks before the end of the week that baby's due, if that makes sense, lol). Not the best week for poor DS to come down with vomiting bug :nope:

Omg, snowsuits can be so expensive it's ridiculous! Think that one was reasonable enough - about €16 or so!

Oh and adorable pic blinker!! Looks like he's smiling :)

I was planning on starting mat leave at 39 weeks with Devyn so ended up working until 9pm then he was born at 4:45 the next morning :haha:

Aw gorgeous picture blinker!

My mat leave doesn't start till my due date but I have just over 2 weeks leave to take so I finish on the 6th Dec but it's only another 18 days in work.

Aw I love snowsuits my other LO was born in March so we have a newborn one that hasn't been used as it was quite warm so we never needed it.

X

It was amazing how many bottles/lids/nipples etc I had. Too me over an hour to wash it all. And DS rarely took a bottle! And I've ordered more! : :dohh: I suppose I'll need them since I'll be back at work at 12 weeks, so baby will need to be good with a bottle.

Just out of Interest are you re using the bottle teats for new baby. I've also got loads and not sure if they can be used again. Anyone know ?.

I have bought more too x

I think teats are supposed to be changed every 3 months anyway so I wouldn't reuse them

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->