December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I am going to just have to really try harder to remember to take them with a midnight snack or something - even if they weren't good for baby or milk production, they are probably good for me anyways. *sigh* Sometimes hard to do things that are good for yourself! Haha

They're not so important now. I still take my vitamins but would stop if they were making me sick. I take them more because they're good for me :)

I keep forgetting to take my morning iron tablet I am always rushing about of a morning.

Treated myself to the Tomme Tippee Perfect Prep . Came this morning. Cant wait to try it out!. OH is not sure it was worth the money. We will see when baby arrives!!

Got a good deal too £52.00 on Amazon if anyone is interested.
Priced at £69.99 but if you sign up for Amazon Family/Prime you get £17.50 off using a voucher code .

oooh exciting :) I picked up the perfect prep for £60 during ASDA's baby event :) That's a great deal on Amazon!

In also have the perfect prep and can't wait to try it out. I think ours was £50 in the baby event but only because my friend gets a discount. For the money it's worth a try, I did a lot of research on it and it has amazing reviews so fingers crossed it is a good investment. I think I'm going to buy a few filters as well just so I know I have them when I need them.

X

I'm going to try and breastfeed (had a nightmare last time round) but if I end up formula feeding, I'm definitely getting a perfect prep machine. They sound amazing!

37 weeks today. Eeks!! I can't believe how close its getting.

Anyone showing signs of early labor? Willow, like you I'm full term now, and really watching for signs. Every little twinge gets my attention as a possible contraction. Very mentally taxing! I have been having tons of Braxton hicks, but so far none have been painful.

Who else is full term or close?

I am full term too Elma

I get false labour for 1-2 hours at times and had to call up doctor twice in last two weeks. They say its all normal but I am a bit dilated and terrified if I will go in to labour with this breech baby before the c-session date.. Every morning I thank God for getting through another night with the baby still inside

Just 9 more days to go and I am so mentally ready to have the baby

full term here and no major signs, other than a significant increase in braxton hicks. before i'd get one every couple nights or so and i've had at least half a dozen in the last 12 hours. not enough to start timing, but they are getting a little more uncomfortable, slightly painful, so hoping something happens this week or next! (due the 2nd)

I too am full term, and I've had some bits of (TMI WARNING) mucus plug but no real show as of yet. The pressure down there has gotten pretty awful as well. I'm just hoping to get to 38 weeks and then I'll be very happy for her to come on out!

Full term mommas, do any of you feel reduced fetal movements?
Lo isn't moving much these days. His crazy hiccups aren't there as well, today I felt him hiccuping once and one or two movements in the evening... That's it!

I think I feel baby moving more, but it is getting tight in there. No 'kicks' really, more like rolling movements and wiggles. I think I can feel it more now because of how tight baby is in there - before I was having trouble seeing movement from the outside!

But I'm only 36 weeks - but definitely feeling very pregnant, haha!

Everything is sounds very promising for you full term ladies. Fingers crossed you aren't waiting too long.

X

She has properly dropped for me, which is great as the heartburn has mostly gone and I can eat but the pressure low down is awful! Sometimes when I'm walking I feel like she's going to fall out!

Been have lots of little aches and niggles but I'm not expecting anything yet as I've gone 41 weeks with the other 2. This one is just more niggly!

I've been having on/off mild period pain for a couple of weeks but I've heard that is fairly normal in the third tri. Other than that, I've had no signs whatsoever!

As for movements I've not noticed a great deal of difference. This baby is active on and off throughout the day and night it seems. I'm a bit worried about how good a sleeper he/she is going to be!

Im not full term until Thursday but been getting period pains, braxton hicks and alot of twinges for over a week now. Hoping its a sign she will come early !. Not too early though!. Ive had a really sore bump last few days just feels achey. Anyone else?.

As for reduced movements. Mines definitely alot more quiet of a day but seems to kick up a storm at Dinner time. I dont feel as many kicks/punches more like whole movements if you get me?!.

Im so excited to get news of one of our babys being born!!. Xx

I never had an early labour with Devyn at all so not expecting much this time, though with him I was losing bits of plug for weeks but didn't realize what it was at the time :haha: his movements slowed way down towards the end it's pretty normal since there's very little space left in there :)

Feeling much more achey since i got baby to flip earlier this week but I don't have to pee constantly anymore, I guess baby's bum was right on my bladder :haha: am finally starting to get the bum in ribs thing now though :dohh:

I'm 37 weeks today! Yay!

Baby is still breech - I declined the ECV and so my c-section is scheduled for 1st December! X

My belly is so sore and painful, but only at a certain place on my belly? Near the top, to the right hand side and it feels really tight. It isn't BH it's just a constant intense pain :( another 2 weeks of work to go yet :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->