December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Glad everything is fine with you Rileys! Hopefully the pain subsides for you.

It's good that she is engaging babybump! I'm hoping to get the same news next week at my 36week appointment.

I've had to dig the ball out for these past few days, the pain in my ribs is getting really bad. I'm hoping baby starts moving down a lot more just to try and get the possible bruising to heal. I can't even push on my ribs to get him to move as it hurts too much.

X

Yeah . I am all organised now with regards to being prepared for her arrival which I feel better about now. I am just going to enjoy these last few weeks with just me and DD doing lots of things together before DD2 arrives .

Ohhh I feel your pain DD1's bum was lodged under my left ribs for weeks it was so sore hurt like hell for ages after she was born . Hopefully yours will ease soon . Yeah lol get bouncing on your ball get the little fella moving lol !!.. Have a relax in the bath might ease the pain at least while your in there.

Xx

I'm getting tons of Braxton Hick. Seems like at least 4-5 every hour all day long. Sometime more often than that. But they don't hurt at all. Anyone else get B-H's that don't hurt at all (not even mild cramping)? I'm hoping it means labor will start soon...I never had pre-labor/false labor with my first. i wonder if this is false labor :shrug:

Also, I wish my libido was higher! I know DH and I won't be having much time for intimacy in the near future, and we should take advantage of this time before the baby comes...but I'm just not feeling it right now.

Ladies, we are getting so close now! I'm looking forward to hearing about some December babies soon!

No real labor signs for me, yet. I have a feeling this baby is going to want to go over 40 weeks :/ I'm hoping my doctor won't let that happen since I have GD. Anyone else feeling like they're going to go over their due date?

Elma - I get loads of BH too. They don't hurt just my whole stomach goes hard . Given your history I would keep a close eye on them.

Justplay - I think I will go over!! Really hoping I don't. Been getting alot of pressure pains.

I think im coming down with a cold though .. just my luck!! .

My mom had a really bad flu at the end of her pregnancy - baby was fine and everything, but she said it was really hard going into labour and dealing with a newborn when you are so exhausted and trying to heal yourself!

So rest up as much as you can - everyone! <3

Babybump I've been getting lots of pressure pains too, neither of my other 2 really engaged so it's a new feeling!

Only 3 shifts left at work, or 16 hours to be precise, not that I'm counting. It's so weird as the rest is welcome but going from working full time then dropping to not working....guess I have time to catch up with people now lol I'm usually a rubbish friend. Me and my bf have been trying to arrange a decent catch up for over a month now!

Arghh I just hope I dont develope a full blown cold. For now it just seems to be a stuff nose!!.

Yayy for three shifts at work. You wont know what to do with yourself at first. I would definitely spend the time catching up with friends !

Fingers crossed you don't get a cold.

That's a good countdown for maternity leave. I have 2 weeks left but its only 7 working days and after waking up at 3am the past few nights I'll be glad to be able to nap in the day.

I would def be catching up with friends if I were you, I have pencilled in a few coffee and cake dates as well as time to put the Xmas decorations up, wrap presents, get my hair done and have a manicure all before my due date :blush:

X

So much for 'rest up and stay healthy'. Guess who is sitting at a walk in clinic, waiting to get a throat swab? Dammit body! I just really hope it isn't step throat. Or what my husband has - he is on antibiotics for lung/throat infection.

Germs! Germs everywhere! Agh!

So much for 'rest up and stay healthy'. Guess who is sitting at a walk in clinic, waiting to get a throat swab? Dammit body! I just really hope it isn't step throat. Or what my husband has - he is on antibiotics for lung/throat infection.

Germs! Germs everywhere! Agh!

Oh no . Hope its nothing too serious . Let us know how you get on !

Oh boo I hope t isn't anything.major :/

I was terrified of being sick when I went.into labour last time, I have been lucky so far my toddler and hubby keep getting sick but I have managed to somehow avoid it

Sorry to hear a few December ladies are sick! OH, DS, and I all had a pretty bad cold a couple weeks back and I feel like its still haunting us with a cough here and there. Rest up ladies, and feel better!

Any labor signs from anyone yet? (TMI warning!) I've lost some big gross amounts of mucus plug, but nothing like a bloody show or anything yet. I get some uncomfortable bordering on painful Braxton Hicks contractions every night. They always go away if I get up or move, though. I have so much pressure down below sometimes that I can't believe my baby doesn't just fall out! I have a feeling I still have a couple weeks yet, but I'm hoping for a weekend-after-Thanksgiving baby! That's only a week from now, wow!

Just play it sounds like we are in similar situations. Lost my mucus plug yesterday without the bloody show. I have had some contractions but they keep stopping. I was hopeful baby would arrive this weekend so I would be home and have plenty of appetite and space for a thanksgiving dinner, but now I am thinking I won't be that lucky. I am supposed to host my brothers family for thanksgiving, which means with my luck I will go into labor and miss thanksgiving entirely.

I would def be catching up with friends if I were you, I have pencilled in a few coffee and cake dates as well as time to put the Xmas decorations up, wrap presents, get my hair done and have a manicure all before my due date :blush:

X

just be careful paying for a nice manicure; i've heard stories of ladies who have had their fresh manicures taken off at the hospital when they go into labor. not all hospitals do it, but would hate to waste the money!:dohh:

some irregular contractions here, but nothing more. will get a few, 10 minutes apart, then nothing.

come on baby!!!:haha:

:coffee:

It's exciting to hear about all your labour signs! I've got some pretty bad lower back pain at the moment, not sure if it's the start of anything or whether it's just a late pregnancy thing. It's definitely not being helped by my 3 year old's insistence that I get down on the floor with him and play trains!

Hope the ladies that are ill get better soon, I hate the thought of going through labour ill. I've got some sinus pain at the moment and a cold sore. I'm really really hoping the cold sore clears up before labour as I had one when I went into labour with DS which meant I couldn't kiss him when he was born. In fact he was 8 weeks old before I got to kiss him as I kept having recurrent ones due to mastitis.

Anyone experiencing tightenings in their lower abdomen??.

I keep getting this tightening sensation and my bump goes hard. Usually with a BH my bump just goes hard.. no other symptoms going on !.

Heres to hoping one of us has our baby soon!. Seems a few of us are progressing! X

BabyBump87, it sounds to me like your bh's are starting to get a little more intense. When I have them at this point, my bump goes hard, I feel a tightening sensation, and it usually gets so tight that I feel some pain with it. Not quite contraction level yet, and unfortunately not at all regular yet, but hopefully it's doing something to my cervix. Hope it is to yours, too!

BabyBump87, it sounds to me like your bh's are starting to get a little more intense. When I have them at this point, my bump goes hard, I feel a tightening sensation, and it usually gets so tight that I feel some pain with it. Not quite contraction level yet, and unfortunately not at all regular yet, but hopefully it's doing something to my cervix. Hope it is to yours, too!

Thats exactly how I feel!!. You put it better than me lol.I feel no to very slight twinges when it happens. !. Hopefully fingers crossed. I was on my ball last night so not sure if thats got something to do with it today! X

I've been getting braxton hicks, randomly and random intensity. Baby is still moving lots, which make me SO happy (I was a bit freaked out when one day his movements were lighter - I think it was just the position he was in though)

I am not getting labour symptoms, but I am overall VERY pregnant feeling, generally uncomfortable haha! So glad I'm on maternity leave now - I'm a lucky duck, didn't have to work right up until 40 weeks, only until 37!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->