December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Congrats Poco! That's so exciting! Had last hospital appt until after due date today... She tried a sweep but cervix was high so could only manage a little stretch. Been having some spotting since so we'll see if it leads to anything. Doubtful though!!

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in ages however always reading the threads. Just to let you all know I'm in for my csection tomorrow, I've been having slow labour for 2 weeks so I'm really looking forward to having my babies in my arms xx

Congrats Poco!! So glad to hear you and and baby are well!

Shezza, it's great to hear from you. Sounds like you must have been doing pretty well to have made it past 37 weeks with twins! Best of luck tomorrow!

Congrats, Poco! Wow, I can't believe the December ladies are starting to have their babies!

Good luck tomorrow, Shezza! Can't wait to see pictures of your little ones!

Thank you ladies @ Elma I have to admit this pregnancy absolutely kicked my butt I've never felt so much discomfort before. I'm so glad to have made it this far I really crumbled the last few weeks.

Will update when I can xx

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in ages however always reading the threads. Just to let you all know I'm in for my csection tomorrow, I've been having slow labour for 2 weeks so I'm really looking forward to having my babies in my arms xx

Good luck! Hope it all goes well :)

Good luck for tomorrow Shezza ! Exciting stuff

& big congrats poco so happy for u x

Thank you ladies @ Elma I have to admit this pregnancy absolutely kicked my butt I've never felt so much discomfort before. I'm so glad to have made it this far I really crumbled the last few weeks.

Will update when I can xx

Good luck!! Can't wait to see the babies !!

Best of luck Shezza! Fair play to you for keeping those babies cooking for so long!! :flower:

Congrats Poco, and good luck Shezza!

I just went in for my weekly appointment, and my blood pressure was elevated both today and last week when I was there. It came down some both times with a second reading, but doctor recommends inducing at 37 weeks. I had a mini heart attack considering that would be 4 days from now, but she said we could push it to 38. She sent me for a non-stress test, blood work, and ultrasound this morning, and of course my blood pressure was perfect then and everything else looked good. I have to go for another test on Friday though. Either way, it sounds like I will be headed to the hospital next weekend for induction. Unfortunately, this has really upset me because I had such big plans for natural labor and birth, and I feel like I should just throw my birth plan in the garbage. I'm trying to find a more positive frame of mind, but between that and the fact that we still have so much to do before I actually feel ready for baby, I'm just stressed.

Have you discussed with the Dr the actual reasons for inducing early? Like what are the risks to you/baby for induction vs extra monitoring? It's possible that induction is dr's first choice but they may work with you on other options if you push back.

And of course you could always get a second opinion if you are unhappy with the options given :)

So. Baby is still a girl. Is still head down and at 35 weeks is looking to be about 6 and a half pounds.

Apparently DH and I don't "do" small babies!

I feel like shite. Just praying the blood pressure meds kick in soon and help.

I think at this point, the only thing any of us can expect is the unexpected!!

I was ready to have the baby 'any time', but now I'm really hoping baby waits at least another week or two! Our store is SUPER short staffed all of a sudden, in christmas rush, so husband is super stressed and busy. I don't want him to have to figure out how to get through this week PLUS me go into labour! No signs of labour, so that's good and all.

I'm pretty much open to anything now - hope I can get natural birth, but am mentally prepared for whatever comes. I just want me and baby to be healthy. That's it. Trying to keep a really open mind for how that gets accomplished!

Hope everyone's health and baby's health is good, and you all get the births you want!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->