December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Oh yeah, and it didn't look like I had strep throat or anything major, just supposed to take it easy with tea, salt gargles, crushed aspirin in water gargle, etc. And rest and water. Hopefully I'm healed up well before baby comes!!

Oh yeah, and it didn't look like I had strep throat or anything major, just supposed to take it easy with tea, salt gargles, crushed aspirin in water gargle, etc. And rest and water. Hopefully I'm healed up well before baby comes!!

Good news. Glad all is well !! Think we all need to start having hot lemon drinks lol

Sorry to hear some of u are sick ! Hope it passes soon we need our energy for the big day lol !

So jealous hearing of some of u having shows I'm eagerly awaiting one lol ! I think I've been getting a few Braxton hicks but no pain and not in any way regular lol ! I was at the midwife on Friday she said baby is 3/5s engaged , I'm feeling a lot of pressure down below my pubic bone almost feels bruised and it hurts to touch ? She said for me to come in on the 8th for a sweep hope to god that sets things in motion then I have the hospital on the 10th for my last check up they'll do another sweep apparently ! I'm getting so impatient now

I had that terrible cold that's doing the rounds about three weeks ago :/. Then my OH got it and obviously it was flu and I had to look after him! Glad he's ok now - c section is 1st December! Not sure if she will try and come a bit earlier?! Like the other ladies I'm feeling super pregnant but no real labour signs. No losing of mucus plug....some BH when I overdo it a bit. She is really wriggly today though! X

I had that terrible cold that's doing the rounds about three weeks ago :/. Then my OH got it and obviously it was flu and I had to look after him! Glad he's ok now - c section is 1st December! Not sure if she will try and come a bit earlier?! Like the other ladies I'm feeling super pregnant but no real labour signs. No losing of mucus plug....some BH when I overdo it a bit. She is really wriggly today though! X

December 1st! It is almost here!

I'm feeling really rough. Heartburns come back plus new pains across my shoulder blades that feels like the worst trapped wind. Nausea, a bit light headed lots of loose (ish) toilet trips and just really bad fatigue all day. I can't get comfy and have given up trying to sleep and I'm going to make myself some peppermint tea :(. Meh can't do another 3 weeks of this.

So close for you now Nikie!

I know what you mean about sleep Abz. I think every other night or rather morning I'm up from 3am which is starting to kill me. There's only so many things you can clean up at that time on a morning.

X

Oh and on the bh front I've been having pressure and some tightenings but nothing major.

Hoping bubs has engaged at my next appointment, I think he keeps moving down as every so often I lose some plug - very glamorous stage of pregnancy lol

X

Hi guys! Have been too tired and distracted with various pregnancy problems to post (uti, rising bp). I'm thinking I might end up having him sooner than expected. Perhaps even in November! I woke up to very very swollen legs and hands and feet and I've felt cruddy all day. Went to Walmart and bp was 140/81 as opposed to 120/70ish which is my norm lately. I have an appointment on Tuesday and I wouldn't be shocked if my bp is up. Idk when they will just induce me.

I have also been having semi regular contractions tonight, painful but not excruciating, and far enough apart that I don't think it's labor. But it is certainly interesting and different from the BH! I really want him to get here, though I need to clean the house first and I don't really wanna deal with that haha...

Can't believe we're almost there!

Hi guys! Have been too tired and distracted with various pregnancy problems to post (uti, rising bp). I'm thinking I might end up having him sooner than expected. Perhaps even in November! I woke up to very very swollen legs and hands and feet and I've felt cruddy all day. Went to Walmart and bp was 140/81 as opposed to 120/70ish which is my norm lately. I have an appointment on Tuesday and I wouldn't be shocked if my bp is up. Idk when they will just induce me.

I have also been having semi regular contractions tonight, painful but not excruciating, and far enough apart that I don't think it's labor. But it is certainly interesting and different from the BH! I really want him to get here, though I need to clean the house first and I don't really wanna deal with that haha...

Can't believe we're almost there!

Oh no! It all sounds scary but as you ladies have said to me before - having a few issues means more monitoring and getting the best possible care.

I can't believe how close we all are! I am still nervous everyday! I really want the baby to be ok. X

Wow, everyone seems to be having more labor signs than me. How I wish I'd loose some plug :haha: my official due date is this Friday ( though I think they have it set too early). I'm generally feeling fine, lots of BHs but no discomfort and it's been going on for weeks, so I don't think it mean labor is soon.

Knees, I hope all is ok with your BP. Sounds a bit scary, but as long as its being monitored it will be ok.

My sympathy to everyone who has been feeling crappy. Good luck getting and staying healthy before baby gets here. I'm normally not overly concerned with germs (hard to be with a filthy toddler), but I'm going to start being super strict with hand washing and hand sanitizer!

IndianMaa: is your c-section tomorrow???? I know it's very very soon. I'm SO excited! I know all will go well and baby will be healthy and strong!

Just a quick update: Benjaminbis here! He was born on Nov 17 at 4pm exactly weighing 6lbs and measuring 18.5 inches. He is a wonderful baby and we are home doing well now :) Birth details to come soon!

Just a quick update: Benjaminbis here! He was born on Nov 17 at 4pm exactly weighing 6lbs and measuring 18.5 inches. He is a wonderful baby and we are home doing well now :) Birth details to come soon!

Congratulations Poco! So glad to hear that your baby is here safe and sound! :)

It's getting exciting now :)

Congrats poco! Glad everyone is home. Can't wait to hear the birth story.

Aw fab congratulations Poco! Glad all is well, looking forward to the birth story :flower: xx

Just a quick update: Benjaminbis here! He was born on Nov 17 at 4pm exactly weighing 6lbs and measuring 18.5 inches. He is a wonderful baby and we are home doing well now :) Birth details to come soon![/QUOTE

Congratulations !!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->